Page 85 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It wasn't nothing... god damn it, I literally quoted him... wtf??

I guess I don't get what you are trying to say even though i have repeatedly asked you to clarify.....

I don't like playing beat around the bush.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't realize how well my bullfighting metaphor actually worked. Apparently, matador is the highest trump in some card games. Making the red cloth Hillary, works perfectly. You have Trump the matador dangling the red cloth of Hillary, as the it enrages the bull (representing public) who is not realizing that it's all part of matador's spectacle of dodging bull's attack.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I guess I don't get what you are trying to say even though i have repeatedly asked you to clarify.....

I don't like playing beat around the bush.
    That Don Jr is trying to turn the tables by implying Hillary was the beneficiary of Russian hacking. Basically they (the Trump camp) are saying "No ur the puppet".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    That Don Jr is trying to turn the tables by implying Hillary was the beneficiary of Russian hacking. Basically they (the Trump camp) are saying "No ur the puppet".

Except he admitted he didn't get any of that from the meeting. Which is why I'm confused......

Except he admitted he didn't get any of that from the meeting. Which is why I'm confused......
    He admitted that she had no information but I think Feyla was just pointing out the ridiculousness of saying "No, we weren't colluding with Russia, we only met with the Russians because we thought SHE might be colluding with Russia".
    Last edited by Shadowmelded; 2017-07-10 at 08:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    He admitted that she had no information but I think Feyla was just pointing out the ridiculousness of saying "No, we weren't colluding with Russia, we only met with the Russians because we thought SHE might be colluding with Russia".
    What other statement are there?

I mean unless these words mean something different than what I was taught.

"Her statements were vague, ambiguous, and made no sense. No details or supporting information was provided or even offered. It quickly became clear that she had no meaningful information."

= I got no info from her about Hillary.

What other statement are there?
    Yeah, I edited that out once I realized the misunderstanding. No one's saying Don Jr claims to have proof that Hillary benefited from Russian interference. Just pointing out how ridiculous the defence "No we didn't collude, we only met because we thought Hillary might have" is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I edited that out once I realized the misunderstanding. No one's saying Don Jr claims to have proof that Hillary benefited from Russian interference. Just pointing out how ridiculous the defence "No we didn't collude, we only met because we thought Hillary might have" is.

See, if he would have just said that from the start..... I mean it's not like I directly asked him why he is mentioning Hillary.

10+ Year Old Account
    See, if he would have just said that from the start..... I mean it's not like I directly asked him why he is mentioning Hillary.
    Quote where I didn't...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't realize how well my bullfighting metaphor actually worked. Apparently, matador is the highest trump in some card games. Making the red cloth Hillary, works perfectly. You have Trump the matador dangling the red cloth of Hillary, as the it enrages the bull (representing public) who is not realizing that it's all part of matador's spectacle of dodging bull's attack.
    It wasn't nothing... god damn it, I literally quoted him... wtf??

- - - Updated - - -

No, we are not on the same side. I'm no matador...
    Yes, quoting Trump jr is me deflecting to Hillary.

Absolutely... why else would he bring a campaign manager and Jered?

Let's add one more thing before I ask the question. With Jr forgetting about the meeting it self in the original disclosure. What was that Jr was able to remember, despite the gibberish... despite forgetting that the meeting took place. What did he remember?

Edit: Wait a minute... do you think I'm saying that Hillary colluded with Russia or what Jr claimed was true? If that's the case, could you quote what lead you to that?
    How Trump jr's comment doesn't make since? How Soulreaver saying that Russian collusion is fake, is strange when Trump jr is claiming that in all the gibberish and nonsense said at the meeting, he understood it was about Hillary being paid off by Russia?

Its like you are a bull and Hillary is the color red... https://youtu.be/qPEcDg6mUsM
    Jr is claiming that the Russian he spoke to, claimed they had information on Russia funding Hillary. Is this the nothing Burger you speak of? You saying something else was said and he is just covering?

- - - Updated - - -

How is it that I'm the only one who brought it up, in linking jr talking about it? Obviously, even though it was gibberish, unsupported and didn't make any since, Trump jr was able to understand and make sense of her claim, inregards to it being about Hillary finding.

Edit: jr, not kushner.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/09/politi...ign/index.html

I'm bringing it up, because he literally said it was what the woman stated.
    I'm not the one who said the meeting was about Hillary having financial ties to Russia. That's the jobberish jr claimed was discussed. It would really help if you read the article you are respond to, even if you don't like the guy who posted it.
    Quote where I didn't...

no where in any post do I see you say it was ridiculous that trump was trying to use that as a defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    I know Obama was pretty bad.
    No, you THINK Obama was pretty bad. Trump has only been in office 6 months and has already destroyed the vacation money Obama used in his 8 years, most of it going back to him. At least Obama had accomplished something his first 6 months in office. The only thing Trump has accomplished is being a fucking cockholster for Putin.

10+ Year Old Account
    no where in any post do I see you say it was ridiculous that trump was trying to use that as a defense.
    Dude, did you just literally link everything I said, without realizing every single one contradicts you? Seriously, since you found so many. Pick one and bold which part makes you think I thought his claim was legitimate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    "according to three people with knowledge of the email."

Anonymous sources cite private email which gets headlines.
    And this is journalism?

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    My favourite response so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post

And this is journalism?
    Anonymous sources have been a part of journalism for aaaaaaages. How can you not be aware of that?

10+ Year Old Account
    And this is journalism?
    Trump Jr, Manafort, and Kushner met with a lawyer associated with the Kremlin, by their own admission, to get damaging intel on Clinton.

You expected them to cite that as a source?

Also, insert "Trump's rabid fanbase had no problem with anonymous sources during the campaign" obvious smackdown to this tired useless defense.

And this is journalism?
    Yeah give it three months and the Russia story dies down. I predicted this months ago and I am seeing the story losing steam and it is only July.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Months ago you predicted it would die down, it has not and now your making predictions again, okay!
    False, I said by the time summer is over that the story would die down. Summer just started a few weeks ago.

89 pages of emotional arguments which is quite sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    False, I said by the time summer is over that the story would die down. Summer just started a few weeks ago.

89 pages of emotional arguments which is quite sad.
    Outside of your weird bubble, then, it's actually heating up.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude, did you just literally link everything I said, without realizing every single one contradicts you? Seriously, since you found so many. Pick one and bold which part makes you think I thought his claim was legitimate.

You seem to be not understanding what I was asking... Where did I say you thought it was a legitimate claim? I was only asking why you were bringing Hillary into this discussion when she has little or nothing to do with it.