Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Treason? Yea ok, well I guess we can bring Obama into the equation now then.
    What, for not being Kenyan to prove Trump's years of birther lies? : P

Feel free, but you'll go no where with it.

There is a large difference between doing something as an active head of state and doing something when you have no authority. Obama did things when he had authority, as a president should. Trump and his team did things when they had zero authority, which is highly illegal.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I can be interested in both. I am interested in the economy, as well as freedom, immigration, taxation, and hundreds of other issues. If you are so interested in the economy, then stay in those threads.

If you are not interested in corrupt government, that's fine. It happens to be something that interests me a great deal.
    Ok I am interested, show me the link between this story and proof that the election was hacked. I will be waiting a while.

I am actually more interested in the Economy, not some guy Donald Trump Jr. talked on the phone with a year ago.
    You mean that thing that Donald Trump has done nothing with and who has so far proposed methods to make it worse?

None of us ever met with Russians.
    No..wait, only Flynn met with Russian agents.
    I mean only Flynn and Manafort met with Russians.
    I mean it was only Flynn, Manafort and Kushner that met with Russians.
    Only Flynn, Manafort, Kusher and I think Donald Jr. met with Russian, but none of us remembers what the meeting was about.
    I mean it was about adopting poor Russian babies, we did it for the children.
    ...oh..ok, we met with Russian agents as a group and it was specifically to get dirt on Hillary but they flipped it on us and started talking about adopting Russian babies so we left after 10 minutes...or was that 20 Minutes? Make it 30 Minutes...I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    You mean that thing that Donald Trump has done nothing with and who has so far proposed methods to make it worse?
    The first half of this year had greater returns on my 401K and cryptocurrency investment than any time under 8 years of Obama. Not sure what your idea of "worse" is.

Ok I am interested, show me the link between this story and proof that the election was hacked. I will be waiting a while.
    Republicans, Democrats, and even Russia has at this point admitted to hacking having gone on. Republicans had a closed door meeting where they admitted they knew about hacking. The former potus admitted they knew about Russia getting involved (and took steps in regards to this), Russia admits it but just states that "patriots" did it without any input from the Russian government.

- - - Updated - - -

The first half of this year had greater returns on my 401K and cryptocurrency investment than any time under 8 years of Obama. Not sure what your idea of "worse" is.
    You realize that was largely from things that were set into motion before Trump took office correct? Just because Trump keeps taking credit for things he didn't do, doesnt mean he did them.

We have gone over the issue of the Russian hacking into the election many, many times. There are other threads about it. We are supposed to remain on topic, and I recently got banned for not staying on topic, so I will not do it. I recommend going to those threads.

In this case, we have multiple people lying about a meeting even taking place, then the main person involved lying about what was discussed in that meeting. At least one of the men involved lied on his security clearance application (Kushner), which is a felony. That pretty much sums it up.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think you're confused. This thread is about the lie Donald told for two years about there not being any Russian collusion. Now we know it happened. There are other threads about the other lies Donald has told - you can search for them in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Of course state media is backing Trump.

I just don't think the left wants to go down this rabbit hole again, they focus on crazy stuff that really doesn't matter.
    Russia's interference in the 2016 election and the confirmed collusion with the Trump campaign is not a "rabbit hole". It is a significant national security issue.

7+ Year Old Account
    I just don't think the left wants to go down this rabbit hole again, they focus on crazy stuff that really doesn't matter.
    3 of Trump's top people at the time, met with a foreign agent to receive dirt on a political opponent. This is admitted by them.

Maybe, you don't think it sets a dangerous precedent, but it does.

Politics used to be more honest, yes you'd have the people like Trump junior, but they'd be discovered, outed and their political careers would be over. Not that long ago, even Al Gore's campaign, when they received Bush's debate prep info before the debate, in the mail, from someone in the Bush camp, notified the FBI and turned it over so they could investigate and find the culprit. Say what you will about both men, but that was an honest fight.

Trump would have abused that in a heartbeat.

I am actually more interested in the Economy, not some guy Donald Trump Jr. talked on the phone with a year ago.
    Didn't they meet in person?

I'd be more excited about healthcare, if the GOP, wasn't currently trying to gut healthcare to give themselves tax breaks.

What conspiracy theory do you have about Obama? Are you classifying the ACA as treason? Are you playing a name association game and just not letting us in on the rules? I want to play... I guess we can bring Wayne Brady into the equation now. (Am I doing it right?)
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2017-07-10 at 08:32 PM.

Oh man, state media is just.... I don't even know today...

I'm certainly no Sanders fan and would love to see him discredited. But Fox is being beyond ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

I'm certainly no Sanders fan and would love to see him discredited. But Fox is being beyond ridiculous.
    Yeah, Fox has been doing their damndest to deflect the past few months. It's getting rather embarrassing.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/c3I3V6l.png[img]

At the very least, I'm glad they're not dredging up the Seth Rich thing like T_D is, although I haven't checked in on Hannity, he might well be.

5+ Year Old Account
    Between North Korea's leader (Wart from Super Mario Brothers 2) and Putin manipulating the hell out of Trump, it's almost like the whole world outside of Trump and his hard-right supporters realize he's a moron.

At the very least, I'm glad they're not dredging up the Seth Rich thing like T_D is, although I haven't checked in on Hannity, he might well be.
    Hannity had a psychotic episode on Twitter last night. He's still recovering.

Wait, psycho-tweeting is contagious?

Man, I just visited it out of morbid curiosity...I've made a severe mistake. I blame this all on you : (

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    In spite of what the Putinista bots here will tell you, the sanctions imposed on Russia actually hurt; a lot. That has been Putin's goal in this entire affair, attempting to install a government that is at the very least sympathetic enough to Russia so as not to impose new sanctions.
    The reason they say the sanctions don't hurt much is because Putin has been throwing lots of weight behind propping up failing oligarchs so the normal citizenry doesn't feel it and therefor won't believe the US has sway over them. The reality is the sanctions are hurting Putin and his oligarchs, their wallets, and the longer we see sanctions in place, the closer we get to the day when they can't prop up their own markets any more.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"