Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    You know there's nothing I like more than having common sense explained to me.

It's a fetish of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    My time in FF14 taught me you just have to stack to share the damage.
    Hahaha love it
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Ohhhhhhh... I have to run away from the danger, shesh no wonder I always get bad grades in the terrorist emergency drill.

Pretty sure the USA just did a huge study about active shooters after the Sandy Hook shooting and their results found that people that hide are at significantly higher risk of death. You DON'T HIDE, you just KEEP RUNNING until you are in definite safety.

If you CAN'T RUN, you still DON'T HIDE. You prepare for a fight as best you can.

10+ Year Old Account
    My time in FF14 taught me you just have to stack to share the damage.
    That's a mechanic in FF14 too? Because that's been a thing in WoW since Vanilla. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    That's a mechanic in FF14 too? Because that's been a thing in WoW since Vanilla. :P
    This seems like a weird thing to bring up for a comment made in jest, but ok.

Deleted
    My advice is

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    My advice is
    I would "LOL" at that but last time I did I got sent to the time out corner. /cry

This is what you do...right?

“The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Isn't this stuff human nature? I mean if you hear gunshots are you gonna run towards the gunman?
    Depends a lot on what you're made of. It's called the fight or flight response. The "human nature" of some people is to run away scared, or to freeze and shit their pants. For others it's to face the danger head on. Of course, once your instincts have kicked in and it's been determined that you're not one of the cowards immediately running away, it becomes a test of awareness and intelligence; are you capable of surviving the situation if you do face the danger, or should you perhaps join your fleeing buddies and make a tactical retreat.

You have more of a chance of being killed by a falling hunk of rock from space than from a terrorist attack.

Where's my video training for meteor dodging?
    Uhhh no. How can people even think this? In the past year name terrorist attacks. Good. In the past year name people dying from space debris

Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    Uhhh no. How can people even think this? In the past year name terrorist attacks. Good. In the past year name people dying from space debris
    I already provided examples.

You can sell your cowardice elsewhere.