Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    Going to be interesting to see what talent people go for at 1. The quest without dying talent is very strong but a baseline version of the old nexus attacks and make your attacks ranged is going to be very interesting. Less dmg for more cc and allowing you to hide in the back lines.
    I'm actually liking the other level 1 quest that reduces W's CD and mana cost. You're not always guaranteed to get value out of an AoE pop, esp since (a) people will learn to spread around Stukov and (b) in later teamfights, your killswitch is gonna be used primarily for the heal burst.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    I'm actually liking the other level 1 quest that reduces W's CD and mana cost. You're not always guaranteed to get value out of an AoE pop, esp since (a) people will learn to spread around Stukov and (b) in later teamfights, your killswitch is gonna be used primarily for the heal burst.
    I am actually going the Lurking arm increased radius then picking up the increased range.

Note, Lurking Arm does not seem to do any Structural damage even though it doesn't say that it doesn't?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I am actually going the Lurking arm increased radius then picking up the increased range.

Note, Lurking Arm does not seem to do any Structural damage even though it doesn't say that it doesn't?
    Wouldn't hurt to put that in, don't think Stukov needs that to damage structure.

Also Stukov's healing numbers are inflated at the moment, his level 7 talent that increases healing by 50% is bugged and is active and completed from level 1. So picking it doesn't do anything.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Wouldn't hurt to put that in, don't think Stukov needs that to damage structure.

Also Stukov's healing numbers are inflated at the moment, his level 7 talent that increases healing by 50% is bugged and is active and completed from level 1. So picking it doesn't do anything.
    I mean it would be cool if at least one of his abilities dealt structure damage. If not he will be stuck like Malthael where none of his abilities actually does damage to it.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Is he coming out tomorrow/today for EU/US?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Is he coming out tomorrow/today for EU/US?
    No, next week most likely.

Deleted
    Unfortunate, he looks a lot more interesting than Rehgar. Can't wait to try him.

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Stukov's Massive Shove might be the ultimate counter to DK and Garden Terror

We playtested this for a long time, and it was REALLY REALLY GOOD. Our team had concerns that it ruined the balance of any map that might use a vehicle, and rather than having to nerf its ability to push Heroes we decided to have it not hit Vehicles (similar to Cursed Bullet on Greymane).

Deleted
    What happens if you put you E under a sieged hammer? Will he be able to leave siege mode and get out of the zone? Or is he stuck there until stukov cancels?

Quote Originally Posted by Azari View Post
    What happens if you put you E under a sieged hammer? Will he be able to leave siege mode and get out of the zone? Or is he stuck there until stukov cancels?
    Currently on the PTR he gets stuck and can't do anything except AA. Devs have said they'll change this for live and he'll be able to unsiege.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    I know he is still very new, but how does Stukov feel on the PTR? Overpowered, underpowered, just right? I can't wait for my new favourite Co-op hero to launch.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    I know he is still very new, but how does Stukov feel on the PTR? Overpowered, underpowered, just right? I can't wait for my new favourite Co-op hero to launch.
    He's quite strong, especially because his healing numbers were inflated (I think the level 7 50% burst quest was auto-completing, haven't checked in a bit)

But a very capable solo healer, especially on tight maps like Cursed Hollow where his Lurking Arm can create some great zoning in the choke points. His ults are both incredible CC and peel tools

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    He's quite strong, especially because his healing numbers were inflated (I think the level 7 50% burst quest was auto-completing, haven't checked in a bit)
    Yeah, the quest that gives you 50% increased healing on your detonation was considered automatically completed for you, at lvl 1, so his burst healing is 50% stronger than it should be. That said, he's still strong, unless your group likes to spread out all over the place and prevent your heal from spreading.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    That said, he's still strong, unless your group likes to spread out all over the place and prevent your heal from spreading.
    So basically, he's really strong... unless you're playing Quick Match?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Grubby is calling him S tier

This is such a poorly designed hero... it all depends on the numbers on whether or not he's good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    This is such a poorly designed hero... it all depends on the numbers on whether or not he's good.
    Numbers kinda decide if any hero is good or not :P
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Numbers kinda decide if any hero is good or not :P
    Sorry, should have said 'playable' instead of good.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    No, not necessarily. I noticed my teammates in QM earlier loved to group up close so they could all get hit by the opposing Malthael's Death Shroud.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    No, not necessarily. I noticed my teammates in QM earlier loved to group up close so they could all get hit by the opposing Malthael's Death Shroud.
    Quick Match checklist:

1) Are you playing as Auriel? Your team mates will never ever stack
    2) Are you playing against Malth/Kael/Guldan/ETC? Your team mates will never ever spread