Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Wonder how long will it take to Drumpf starting to brag on twitter how much jobs he is creating for lawyers.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know you done fucked when the vice-chairman of the Senate intel says there's clear evidence that the meeting was to dig up dirt using a U.S. adversary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Hannity had a psychotic episode on Twitter last night. He's still recovering.
    I like the part where he quotes himself.

Crazy guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    If you're an honest person telling the truth you don't dramatically change your story three times in a weekend.
    If you're an honest person. you don't go to Russia during a presidential campaign because they have dirt on your opponent. I mean...they're actually using that as their story now. "We were trying to collude, but turns out they didn't have anything so it's okay".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man, I just visited it out of morbid curiosity...I've made a severe mistake. I blame this all on you : (
    Thanks for the heads-up. I'll avoid it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    But Fox is being beyond ridiculous.
    I like how "Obama to appear at Dem fundraiser" somehow is more newsworthy than "Donald Trump Jr admits to trying to collude with Russia".

- - - Updated - - -

And Junior lawyers up!

Just for funsies, Trump also appears in the pop video of the son of Russian oligarch Aras Agalarov. Who happened to buy property from Trump for 60 million over the value without ever seeing it and was also working with Trump to get a Russian Trump tower built. Suffice to say, Trump knows them personally. Their publicist, Rob Goldstone, is the one who set up the meeting between Trump Jr. and Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvei View Post
    Between North Korea's leader (Wart from Super Mario Brothers 2) and Putin manipulating the hell out of Trump, it's almost like the whole world outside of Trump and his hard-right supporters realize he's a moron.
    Didn't everyone say that before the election? Americans care about pocketbooks and security, both are looking good. I can't believe everyone is going to underestimate again.

1) Hacking by Russian government is fake news and so is collusion
    2) Russian government might have hacked but no evidence of collusion
    3) What does "collusion" really mean, anyway?
    4) OK there was collusion but we didn't get anything from it
    5) Collusion is no big deal everyone does it especially Crooked Hillary

Stupid Watergate, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Didn't everyone say that before the election? Americans care about pocketbooks and security, both are looking good. I can't believe everyone is going to underestimate again.
    I suppose both are looking good if your head is in the sand yes.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

5+ Year Old Account
    I never said I underestimated Trump. I don't underestimate the stupidity of his supporters. Of course security is looking good, nothing much has changed from Obama's era.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    I suppose both are looking good if your head is in the sand yes.
    0 homeland terrorist attacks since January and a good economy? Give me more sand please.

5+ Year Old Account
    0 homeland terrorist attacks since January and a good economy? Give me more sand please.
    Not sure why you're saying this like it's some kind of huge accomplishment under Trump. Like I implied, Trump has basically changed nothing since Obama's administration and his security policies.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvei View Post
    Not sure why you're saying this like it's some kind of huge accomplishment under Trump. Like I implied, Trump has basically changed nothing since Obama's administration and his security policies.
    That's not how being president works. You get all the credit or the blame while you are in charge. It's like being the QB. With your argument, I could say well Obama's policies were just an extension of Bush's.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not how being president works. You get all the credit or the blame while you are in charge. It's like being the QB. With your argument, I could say well Obama's policies were just an extension of Bush's.
    If that was the case, you'd be Obama's greatest supporter. Obama tripled the Dow during his terms, which you cannot really credit Bush with, since it was on the way down to 6500. Trump cannot even meet Obama's unemployment percentage. Because going from double digits to around 5, would mean Trump has to have unemployment at around 0 to simply match.

Strangely enough... I don't remember you as even a mild Obama supporter.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The policies set by the former president are attributed to that president for some time yes, that is how it works, its why presidents have legacies. If the current potus has had no time to do anything (or in the case of Trump, has flat out not done nothing), then things cannot yet be attributed to them. Trump has on many occasions taken credit for things that Obama himself was directly responsible for. At most you could say "Good for you Trump, you didn't come in and say everything from before me is now void". Do you think that once a new potus comes in that everything just changes over night?

You have a very poor understanding of how things work.
    Last edited by Toppy; 2017-07-11 at 01:02 AM.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    I'm curious does the dog ever catch his tail?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Oh YEAH!

Lock him up!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    There is so much irony here the story is fucking magnetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    There is so much irony here the story is fucking magnetic.
    Being undone by emails has a touch of poetry to it.

Jesus, that links directly to the NYT article even. Color me shocked.