Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    And you will have emberassed yourself by the time this deal is signed. Shall I remind you then?
    What does that even mean? And it's embarrassed. How can you spell things like that wrong when you have a spellchecker underlining the damn thing for you?

But seriously, talk me through what your post means. It sounds a lot like a childish kind of "nah, nah, nah nah. So are you" kind of comment. But surely no adult would waste his time making that kind of post of a forum, would they? What would be the point?

We won't see this deal signed inside 10 years (bearing in mind that we still aren't allowed to negotiate any deals for the best part of 2 more). Given that Trump is already showing signs of dementia, and the average survival rate for people with dementia is 4.5 years (link here) I would say my statement that he won't be alive to see it is probably quite realistic.

Mind you, he will probably just sign some minor piece of legislation that says he wants to "ensure continued good relations and trade with the UK" and state that was a trade deal done, and some of his supporters would believe it.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    Mind you, he will probably just sign some minor piece of legislation that says he wants to "ensure continued good relations and trade with the UK" and state that was a trade deal done, and some of his supporters would believe it.
    Executive Memos.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Realitytrembles View Post
    " We must never get out of step with the Americans. Never." --- Winston Churchill
    Yeah, that's not 'the US will always have Britain's back.'
    That's, we (the UK) are their bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Healthcare is just one of the things that should never go private even if the treatment is free.
    There are plenty of well run private medical institutions.
    Pretty much none of them in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Yeah, that's not 'the US will always have Britain's back.'
    That's, we (the UK) are their bitch.
    What else would you think the outcome could be if you let them at your back while they have leaders like Trump at the helm?