View Poll Results: Should Blizzard introduce more LGBT characters?

Voters
311. This poll is closed
  • Yes

53 17.04%
  • No

258 82.96%
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    This.

And also... WHO THE FUCK GIVES ANY FUCK ABOUT YOUR SEXUAL ORIENTATION IN GAME?!
    I would report anyone for sexual assault and /whisper abuse if they came with that BS to me....

Why the fuck would you advertise them in mmo-fantasy game?! o.O
    Because it's a universe. You're supposed to at least feel minimal representation in it to feel welcome.

There is what maybe a handful of characters in wow that have relationships and the rest are single........who knows which way they swing.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    LGBT isn't a community, it's a demographic. You don't speak for a demographic just because you in it...

Noby cares by the way. Grow up.
    They call themselves a community. Who am I to say otherwise?

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I've been very clear about my belief from the start. It's stated in the OP. I'm building a conversation about this issue. It's called being a mediator
    You are not a mediator, your are just a baiter who is contradicting himself in every second post. Yet again sad, really sad

Deleted
    Marcus represent the LGBT community

Because the society is currently very accepting of it
    Not really.

As far as I know, Blizz has 3 gay characters. Tracer from Heroes of the Storm or Overwatch (I dunno what fuck game she's in), and then Anduin Wrynn and Wrathian from WoW who are a couple.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    There is what maybe a handful of characters in wow that have relationships and the rest are single........who knows which way they swing.
    You can certainly look at it like that. But not knowing if you belong doesn't feel very inviting to me..

Deleted
    Isn't Sylvanas an LGBT character? She totally friendzoned the Blightcaller and seems to hate/despise other male characters. Seems like the her dearest companions are Val'kyr and dark rangers (all females cept Blightcaller)...

I didn't realize fishing and baiting was part of the SJW agenda. One learns something every day.

On topic: The RP Mock dude in Silvermoon City is obviously bisexual. There. Boom. Representation.

Quote Originally Posted by Zepp View Post
    Isn't Sylvanas an LGBT character? She totally friendzoned the Blightcaller and seems to hate/despise other male characters. Seems like the her dearest companions are Val'kyr and dark rangers (all females cept Blightcaller)...
    She seems more like a crazy cat lady to me

Damn OP threw a nice line there. I almost chomped at the bait.

There are more muslim's than gays, why doesn't Blizz have muslims?
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    I didn't realize fishing and baiting was part of the SJW agenda. One learns something every day.

On topic: The RP Mock dude in Silvermoon City is obviously bisexual. There. Boom. Representation.
    who the hell is the rp mock dude in silvermoon city?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    That's a fair question

Same for Christians, Bhuddists and Satanist .... where's muh religious representation?

Quote Originally Posted by Jikar View Post
    Marcus represent the LGBT community
    Marcus is very gay indeed. That stable young man story was already something, but that bovine threesome in Highmountain? My, my. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I'm always eager to see the new Steamy Romance novels with each expansion (regardless of the kind of sexuality it evocates, may it be straight, gay or bisexual).

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can certainly look at it like that. But not knowing if you belong doesn't feel very inviting to me..
    Then maybe don't come along for the ride? I can tell you MANY people would rather not have another whinging annoying person in game.

The characters in wow are played by real people , so if you haven't run into any, it's the company you keep. I myself have run into many, from openly gay/lesbian to bisexual and even transgender. If you mean the npc character, who cares they aren't real. To include some just for the sake of checking it off some list is boring anyways, no need for it. What gets me is the LGBT community isn't that large of a figure compared to the ones out of it but for some reason they need to be represented in everything when statistically that wouldn't happen. I think the characters blizzard has made that way they have done correctly.

Deleted
    But not knowing if you belong doesn't feel very inviting to me..
    It's a game. You're not supposed to feel YOU personally belong in the game-universe just because you are like this or that in the real world. It's a game. It is entertainment that is meant to take you away from the real world, not include the real world in it. It's a game.

It's a game.

Not really.

As far as I know, Blizz has 3 gay characters. Tracer from Heroes of the Storm or Overwatch (I dunno what fuck game she's in), and then Anduin Wrynn and Wrathian from WoW who are a couple.
    Except only Tracer is actually gay, Wrathion and Anduin is just something that some idiots on the internet have made up.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I present to you all a better question: are all SJWs cucks? Are all cucks SJWs?