View Poll Results: Should Blizzard introduce more LGBT characters?

Voters
311. This poll is closed
  • Yes

53 17.04%
  • No

258 82.96%
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Because why does it matter? Of everything that is good about a character, their sexuality comes so far behind so much else that if a Characters Sexual identity is it defining factor it is an entirely poorly written character.

Because just like in real-life, nothing is more boring than someone whose biggest trait is their sexuality.
    One could argue that it's only fair that representation of homosexuality should exist because heterosexuality is also being represented

Quote Originally Posted by Bitorez View Post
    Same for Christians
    There are crosses and churches all over WoW. We get you hate gays but are too pussy to say it but try and think a little harder before you make "witty" retorts.

Deleted
    We have Blood Elves, aren't they gay enought? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But totally serious: no, we don't need LGBT representation. There is no reason of that. And I really don't like when political or controversial ideas are implemented into popculture. Blizzard is popular enough so they don't need to reach for such cheap ways like Doctor Who lastely does.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Actually, it's more like 10%
    That's for sure not true, maybe depending of environment. Generally it's hardly over 1%. But that's not a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    It's a game. You're not supposed to feel YOU personally belong in the game-universe just because you are like this or that in the real world. It's a game. It is entertainment that is meant to take you away from the real world, not include the real world in it. It's a game.

It's a game.
    That game might not be inviting to a lot of individuals = loss o $$$$$$$

What about disabled people? Why can't my character be in a wheelchair? Are Blizzard ableist?!
    What about fat people? Why can't my character be fat? Do Blizzard hate fat people?!
    I <3 JK Rowling.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Except only Tracer is actually gay, Wrathion and Anduin is just something that some idiots on the internet have made up.
    Hey! Don't call us idiots! Wrathuin lives on.

Quote Originally Posted by Shostradamus View Post
    I present to you all a better question: are all SJWs cucks? Are all cucks SJWs?
    Yes, much the same as all you t_d and 4chan users who think this tired meme is still funny.

They call themselves a community. Who am I to say otherwise?
    Do you know the difference between a community and a demographic? If you knew you wouldn't say they are a community. Fact says they aren't a community. I suggest you google it.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    One could argue that it's only fair that representation of homosexuality should exist because heterosexuality is also being represented
    Something being the norm isn't representation. It is just the norm. That's like saying Fire should be in every River because Water is represented all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Magally View Post
    There are crosses and churches all over WoW. We get you hate gays but are too pussy to say it but try and think a little harder before you make "witty" retorts.
    Are really that dense? There is no religious representation in WoW because the WoW Universe is entirely made up and not related to our universe ... god damn
    I'm gay btw so yeah, shot yourself in the knee mate

I've been very clear about my belief from the start. It's stated in the OP. I'm building a conversation about this issue. It's called being a mediator
    No, what you are doing is called trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Then maybe don't come along for the ride? I can tell you MANY people would rather not have another whinging annoying person in game.
    For instance: Final Fantasy XIV. There isn't a single representation of any kind of sexuality. It's fine.

WoW on the other hand has got people having kids and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Bitorez View Post
    I'm gay btw so yeah
    Yeah, that's the go to ace you guys always have online. Too bad it fools no one but maybe yourself. Just like "I'm not racist but..." card.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magally View Post
    That's like saying "there are creatures with Turbans in Uldum, They are the Muslims!"

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    Do you know the difference between a community and a demographic? If you knew you wouldn't say they are a community. Fact says they aren't a community. I suggest you google it.
    You're calling me out on calling them a community, if I start calling them a demographic I'll be called out for discriminatory speech. Which one should I pick?

I'm sticking with community for good measure

10+ Year Old Account
    For instance: Final Fantasy XIV. There isn't a single representation of any kind of sexuality. It's fine.

WoW on the other hand has got people having kids and stuff
    Yeah, all the kids in FF14 were born from Cabbages I guess?

Because it's a universe. You're supposed to at least feel minimal representation in it to feel welcome.
    we have human characters... that's enough for "minimal representation"... no need for lgbt...
    and no, they are not community.

Deleted
    That game might not be inviting to a lot of individuals = loss o $$$$$$$
    Because their sexual/religious/political preference is not included in the game? That haven't stopped any of the people I've played with over the decades. Maybe it's just you, not them.

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    "we" don't think think it's funny. We think you're sad.
    Ah yes, the parrots squawking the same tired shit because their 78 IQ can't think of anything else to argue with are the ones judging.

You're calling me out on calling them a community, if I start calling them a demographic I'll be called out for discriminatory speech. Which one should I pick?

I'm sticking with community for good measure
    Dispute it with fact then, spineless coward.