View Poll Results: Should Blizzard introduce more LGBT characters?

Voters
311. This poll is closed
  • Yes

53 17.04%
  • No

258 82.96%
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    What about disabled people? Why can't my character be in a wheelchair? Are Blizzard ableist?!
    Drek'Thar is in a wheelchair...

What about fat people? Why can't my character be fat? Do Blizzard hate fat people?!
    There's a fat human quest-giver in the starting zone of WotLK. :P
    There's also a pretty thin one right next to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bitorez View Post
    Same for Christians, Bhuddists and Satanist .... where's muh religious representation?
    And no blacks... i mean, orcs are suppose to be "the black race" but they are green... cuz we can't play the brown ones yet... but human is human, so why are there not actual black humans?
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Magally View Post
    Yeah, that's the go to ace you guys always have online. Too bad it fools no one but maybe yourself.
    Cool, gonna say that to my husband at dinner tonight, will be fun to see his reaction to me being straight...
    Nice defense you got there but you already made a fool of yourself

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Why is Blizzard so against creating characters that represent the LGBT community? I've searched a little bit and there are a few minor, obscure characters that hint at being homosexual, but they never openly admit it. So it's just open to interpretation.
    Did anyone mention Tracer yet?

I mean, she's only the poster child for the largest FPS release in recent years...but i guess that's minor?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You're calling me out on calling them a community, if I start calling them a demographic I'll be called out for discriminatory speech. Which one should I pick?

I'm sticking with community for good measure
    ......But they are a demographic? How does that even have anything to do with Discrimination?

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Except only Tracer is actually gay, Wrathion and Anduin is just something that some idiots on the internet have made up.
    Is she gay or bi? I'd hit it.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    Dispute it with fact then, spineless coward.
    There are things in life which are not worth disputing. Letting them call themselves a community is one of them

You're calling me out on calling them a community, if I start calling them a demographic I'll be called out for discriminatory speech. Which one should I pick?

I'm sticking with community for good measure

THIS is the problem of society today. You don't say something (that is backed by FACTS) just because you are AFRAID of (maybe) being called for "discriminatory speech"....

Well, FUCK political (and any other) correctness!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    ......But they are a demographic? How does that even have anything to do with Discrimination?
    They call themselves a community. If you stop calling them a community I'm sure they will not like it..

Quote Originally Posted by Bitorez View Post
    Cool, gonna say that to my husband at dinner tonight, will be fun to see his reaction to me being straight...
    Nice defense you got there but you already made a fool of yourself
    Wow it's almost believable the second time around, adding husband to the mix really increased the truth factor. Now on your next reply talk about sucking dick, you're almost there.

Deleted
    Seriously, how would lgbt character look like? I dont see any difference irl...

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    I'm sorry I'm not sure if you're talking about yourself here or not. I'm just going to smile and nod at you like I do with all your kind.
    Wow, a rubber/glue response, having seen that since grade school.

Quote Originally Posted by ccombustable View Post
    Did anyone mention Tracer yet?

I mean, she's only the poster child for the largest FPS release in recent years...but i guess that's minor?
    It's known that Tracer is LGBT, it's also known that the backlash it brought probably wasn't worth it

Deleted
    There are crosses and churches all over WoW. We get you hate gays but are too pussy to say it but try and think a little harder before you make "witty" retorts.
    Just because basic symbolism is shared doesn't mean that it is actually represented. The core of Christianity is not represented through the Church of the Holy Light. Why? Because the Light actually exists in the World of Warcraft, while religious beliefs are a figment of imagination.

Following your callow logic there's no issue in terms of LGBT representation because you can effortlessly crossdress ingame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Very few characters have any relationships to begin with, straight or gay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
    Next up people will say why aren't there any vegans in wow
    pretty much both
    Also don't druids consider the wow 'vegans' ?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    THIS is the problem of society today. You don't say something (that is backed by FACTS) just because you are AFRAID of (maybe) being called for "discriminatory speech"....

Well, FUCK political (and any other) correctness!
    Why is "LGBT community" suddenly such a bad thing?

You can build a community of everything, anything...

Wow it's almost believable the second time around, adding husband to the mix really increased the truth factor. Now on your next reply talk about sucking dick, you're almost there.
    holy moly, you are an insecure one aren't you? Keep the strawman fallacies coming, make yourself look even dumber (probably not possible)

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    And no blacks... i mean, orcs are suppose to be "the black race" but they are green... cuz we can't play the brown ones yet... but human is human, so why are there not actual black humans?
    There's more to that than meets the eye.

Lmao, why don't you believe him? If the guy tells you he's gay, he's gay. If he's lying good for him but who cares?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    For instance: Final Fantasy XIV. There isn't a single representation of any kind of sexuality. It's fine.

WoW on the other hand has got people having kids and stuff
    Talk about double standards, so it is perfectly fine that FF14 does not have LGBT rep in it, but for some reason WoW must have LGBT rep in it.. Talk about a load of bollocks..