Page 89 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by deanryan View Post
    I have the 4 set now. Well its only 5 seconds which seems to go very fast but the 10% boost is very noticeable. Uptime is random cause it depends how many dogs you can get out but i would say its up around 20% of the time ?. Its certainly a nice 4 set bonus and changes the dynamics of the rotation in a good way..
    Just go to your raid logs and under buffs it will have the uptime for each fight.

With 2T20 you probably have to play at least with SI for the instant sbolts even with more than 10 demons, otherwise you don't trigger the set bonus, and with 4T20 you really want to proc it.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Just go to your raid logs and under buffs it will have the uptime for each fight.
    Yes i just checked my logs, its about 25 to 30%. So pretty good! (thats the uptime of the 4 set tier 20 haste boost)

i hate the 2p tbh

dunno why

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    i hate the 2p tbh

dunno why
    Has to do with how we're playing Demo these days. Demo just feels disjointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    i hate the 2p tbh

dunno why
    Wait for your first 4mio TKC Shots without! Wakeners.
    Hope i geht the mission Set parts for playing with the head and casting 10 mio pju pjus.

Quote Originally Posted by Toastiekins View Post
    Has to do with how we're playing Demo these days. Demo just feels disjointed.
    I have to agree here. I mained demo in NH and got away with it pretty nicely. In ToS i cant help to notice it's the same old demo and Aff/Destro feel so much smoother and more flexible while having great damage. At the moment i play demo on Goroth and Mistress with pretty good results, but have turned to the other specs for other bosses. I absolutely hate the latest hot shit demo build. Mana starvation/shard overlapping/clunky as hell rotation so i stick to the DC-Ids-HoD build.

Although overall i think Warlocks are in a magnificent place. Haven't looked how the mythic fights are shaping up, but this is just coming from pleb HC "progress".

Quote Originally Posted by Ranka View Post
    I have to agree here. I mained demo in NH and got away with it pretty nicely. In ToS i cant help to notice it's the same old demo and Aff/Destro feel so much smoother and more flexible while having great damage. At the moment i play demo on Goroth and Mistress with pretty good results, but have turned to the other specs for other bosses. I absolutely hate the latest hot shit demo build. Mana starvation/shard overlapping/clunky as hell rotation so i stick to the DC-Ids-HoD build.

Although overall i think Warlocks are in a magnificent place. Haven't looked how the mythic fights are shaping up, but this is just coming from pleb HC "progress".
    I have to agree with this. I run the same build cause I hate the SI/PT BS. Feels awful imo. I have been playing with the idea of swapping to destro for the majority of the fights, but I don't have any usable destro leggos with the exception of Spite. Do you have destro leggos in your arsenal that make the swap easier? I'm also only working through that pleb HC progress, so one could argue it doesn't matter that much but I'd rather not neuter myself. May try destro in our normal clear just to compare..

Quote Originally Posted by Schezuan View Post
    I have to agree with this. I run the same build cause I hate the SI/PT BS. Feels awful imo. I have been playing with the idea of swapping to destro for the majority of the fights, but I don't have any usable destro leggos with the exception of Spite. Do you have destro leggos in your arsenal that make the swap easier? I'm also only working through that pleb HC progress, so one could argue it doesn't matter that much but I'd rather not neuter myself. May try destro in our normal clear just to compare..
    Tried to get one destro lege and it turned out to be the cleave wrists so i'm using KJ and Prydaz when i'm destro so its not completely awful in that sense. Waiting for the new ones + affli hood. Otherwise going waist + bracers/cloack.

The Skull of Gul'dan

This looks like a pretty strong trinket for an item from timewalking tbh. Does anyone know if BT loot will be able to titanforge?

Quote Originally Posted by Maleific View Post
    The Skull of Gul'dan

This looks like a pretty strong trinket for an item from timewalking tbh. Does anyone know if BT loot will be able to titanforge?
    Everything should be able to titanforge.

Homophobia is so gay.

The effect from that thing is so cool, it would be awesome if it became good again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarsoman View Post
    Yes, the meme is strong in our beloved Demo these days.
    The most mind numbingly most boring spec ever in the game. DE > SB > finger in ass for 1 sec waiting for GCD > DE > SB.

Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly View Post
    The most mind numbingly most boring spec ever in the game. DE > SB > finger in ass for 1 sec waiting for GCD > DE > SB.
    I understand that people don't like it but how, to strip the building rotation to its basics, is DE>SB>DE>SB etc more boring than DB>DB>DB>DB to you?

I seem to be one of the few that prefer the SI-PT-SC build.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post
    I understand that people don't like it but how, to strip the building rotation to its basics, is DE>SB>DE>SB etc more boring than DB>DB>DB>DB to you?

I seem to be one of the few that prefer the SI-PT-SC build.
    If you look at the logs then you are part of the majority that uses it. Pretty much all of the PT builds are using SI at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    If you look at the logs then you are part of the majority that uses it. Pretty much all of the PT builds are using SI at the top.
    Aye I know it is the most common however, it doesn't actually mean that people prefer the gameplay, some just do it for the numbers. Of course the people who dislike the build are more likely to be vocal about it on forums and chat rooms etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post
    Aye I know it is the most common however, it doesn't actually mean that people prefer the gameplay, some just do it for the numbers. Of course the people who dislike the build are more likely to be vocal about it on forums and chat rooms etc.
    I hate the build and I feel that it (and other mechanics) are greatly limiting the potential of the spec.

i'm just curious how 4 NH/ 2 ToS with kazzak and wilbur would work? (with memebuild si/pt/sc) I've got 4 piece ToS but haven't simmed yet to get a good comparison (raidbots was acting up and i needed to get to bed)

I think I'll bring non-meme build for my next hc raid now that I have 4 piece and see if its more enjoyable (been mostly destro so far, I think because i wasnt enjoying SI) because the sims are very close for me kazzak+wilfred:

So uh did they ninja nerf the helm ? We can't start with 50 stacks on the boss anymore... it resets. or was it always like that and I was hallucinating ?

Homophobia is so gay.