Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by manisher View Post
    It will never happen. The fan outcry would be too big.
    People said the same thing about LFR. And WoW tokens. And store mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by G3istly View Post
    I could not care less whether I make enemies or friends, that's not why I'm here.

- - - Updated - - -

1. Once again, this forum is not exclusively about World of Warcraft.

2. I gave my reasons. Whether you accept them or not is inconsequential to me.

3. See point one.

4. I'm not giving anyone here attention beyond the attention they give me. Once again, this forum isn't exclusively about World of Warcraft.

5. Let them. I'll take my ban, come back and continue to point out how much of an insufferable idiot you are every time you decide to respond to me with your moronic statements like everything above.

6. I'm not going to explain this again. Either you got it the first dozen times or you're simply too much of a dullard to ever get it.
    Except this forum is specifically about world of Warcraft. You are in the world off Warcraft forums dude...

I thought this was a vanilla/legacy servers gotcha thread... then realized that OP prolly isnt smart enough to tether it back even if it had played out

Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    Veiled legacy/vanilla servers post? -_-
    maybe, but I dont think OP could do it, he doesnt seem the brightest
    Last edited by Novakhoro; 2017-07-11 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Except this forum is specifically about world of Warcraft. You are in the world off Warcraft forums dude...
    Which I wouldn't be here, outside of my original post, if you weren't hellbent on constantly responding to me.

From one point of view - it's good. Devs usually say, that they don't have enough resources for X or for Y. But what if they would get extra profit from such content? Will this fact motivate them to make extra content, that suits my playstyle? It's great! I'm ready to pay for outdoor content with flying enabled + some good 5ppls.

But from another point of view - it's bad. It's DLC mentality and it's slippery slope. I.e. when game developer starts to gate even mandatory content behind extra paywalls - not just optional. In this case it's better to simply go F2P, cuz it's simply unfair, when you pay sub fee for development of content, but at the end it's sold to you for the second time.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

10+ Year Old Account
    No .
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    ...I'm probably saying this wrong but meh.

Anyways, as most of you know the Necromancer class was added to Diablo 3 as a paid content patch for $15. While that model obviously wouldn't work for WoW in regards to Classes and races, what about other stuff?

I'm thinking Dungeons, Scenarios, Raids or World Bosses. Maybe even Pre-expansion events. LOL.

As for what specifically, how about access to content that no longer exists? The Battle for The Undercity Event has been asked for by the WoW Community for years. For $5, you get access to the battle. Wanna do the Scourge Invasion pre-event for some reason? Now you can. LOL.

Perhaps the biggest one--and likely necessary for the Scourge Pre-Event: Pre-Cata WoW. I'd set the price tag at $30. As a bonus, you can play "old" WoW without an active subscription. Players can customize "Old WoW" to include or exclude Wrath or BC as an additional bonus.The world changes through phasing the reflect the state of the game during those eras. It would likely have to be a separate game for obvious reasons.

So anyway, what do you think of the idea of paid Optional content like this?
    I wouldn't buy it.

We have a sub. It should pay for everything. If they want to charge for content in other ways, they have to drop the sub.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    This idea would kill wow for me and I would go play dota/ff14.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Level 21+ is paid optional content, and then there's Legion itself is optional even if you subscribe it's a seperate purchase.

And then there's optional pets/mounts/cosmetics.

It's called an expansion.

Which I wouldn't be here, outside of my original post, if you weren't hellbent on constantly responding to me.
    but why are you posting here in the first place if you hate the game and want nothing to do with it
    also you dont need to respond, you can just "Not"

but why are you posting here in the first place if you hate the game and want nothing to do with it
    also you dont need to respond, you can just "Not"
    I will not, not respond. That would be rude. I don't believe I said I ever hated the game or that I wanted nothing to do with it but feel free to prove me wrong.

I will not, not respond. That would be rude. I don't believe I said I ever hated the game or that I wanted nothing to do with it but feel free to prove me wrong.
    nice double negative for someone who called me an idiot on many occasions
    also "that would be rude" that has not stopped you from being rude in allmost every one of your posts
    "the game needs to die" that sounds like someone who hates something

nice double negative for someone who called me an idiot on many occasions
    also "that would be rude" that has not stopped you from being rude in allmost every one of your posts
    "the game needs to die" that sounds like someone who hates something
    That's the point, genius.

That doesn't mean I'm going to be rude in every conceivable way. That's not hate, that's mercy and I fully explained why I felt that way.

That's the point, genius.

That doesn't mean I'm going to be rude in every conceivable way. That's not hate, that's mercy and I fully explained why I felt that way.
    "Hey i know i shot you, but im not gunna steal from you, i dont break the law in every way, its mercy"

"Hey i know i shot you, but im not gunna steal from you, i dont break the law in every way, its mercy"
    I was mistaken. You're not stupid but it's become apparent to me that you're mentally handicapped. For that I apologize as I generally do not insult those with such a crippling disability.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    I wouldn't buy it.

We have a sub. It should pay for everything. If they want to charge for content in other ways, they have to drop the sub.

...You are aware you there is the in-game WoW Store right? Also, you can convert Gold into Battle.net currency. In fact, a certain percentage of people who play WoW are playing for free. Now they can buy the next Expansion without actually spending money out of pocket. LOL.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

If it gave more race options, faster, I'd maybe pay. Race are just cosmetic choice anyway, it wouldn't give any an edge or take away from anyone.... paying extra on top of a sub for raid access? You drunk, kiddo.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    ...You are aware you there is the in-game WoW Store right? Also, you can convert Gold into Battle.net currency. In fact, a certain percentage of people who play WoW are playing for free. Now they can buy the next Expansion without actually spending money out of pocket. LOL.
    I am not sure what this has to do with what I wrote.

If they add paid optional content, I wouldn't buy it. If they add too much of it or it consists of gameplay rather than items, I will likely stop subbing. I repeat, we have a sub and in my opinion this sub is already too big and should definitely pay for everything. If they have a different opinion and this makes them change things, I will find a different game. The end.