Deleted
    Best phase 1 I've seen on any boss by far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    their tuning is pretty bad.

the first 3 bosses are easier than NH mythic bosses. sisters of the moon is easier than krosus, botanist, spellblade and tichondrius. then you have this fucking brickwall sasszine which is about as hard as the post-nerf star augur. then you have another boss which is easier than krosus, botanist, spellblade and tichondrius... and then you have avatar/KJ which are just really tuned right now for the top 100 players it seems

i'd say 8/9 and 9/9 being tuned that hard is fine, what isn't fine is 6/9 (mistress) being as hard as she is, given the difficulty of bosses prior and the difficulty of the boss directly after her.
    Gorefiend says hello Floopa.
    Feel the hatred of 1̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ 10010 years.

Deleted
    avatar/KJ which are just really tuned right now for the top 100 players it seems
    how do you figure that when only 3 guilds are actually at that level?

3 is 97 less than 100

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Why does anyone care about Invective? Is it a US guild? Is that why?
    Schadenfreude, personally. I think it's funny when people talk a ton of shit and can't back it up. Them being US is unfortunately relevant, since that's part of their grand mission statement (to restore US WF status, other US guilds didn't meet their standards, etc.). If it was a EU guild preparing to take down Method it'd be equally funny.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkblazer View Post
    So how is AVatar challenging since the top guild used the same model...5 mages each ones...4 rogues...and 2/3 sp...and 2/3 hunters...
    How is actually chalenging if guild cannot do proper tries because of the class??

So how much challenging would be a normal setup to kill this boss with 2 mages and 2 rogues??? or having 4 more mellee and 4 less range.
    Until now the comp for the 3 guilds was 4 max melee ...So the design is amazing ...so every kills requires same comp...

Gonna wait like 2/3 months to see a kill of Avatar with a normal setup..
    hunter/rogue/mage/loks are always stacked, that isnt a new thing. there will be always an optimal comp that wf guilds will use when undergear the bosses. if blizz wont tune around it, they simply will stomp the bosses with that optimal comp

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Schadenfreude, personally. I think it's funny when people talk a ton of shit and can't back it up. Them being US is unfortunately relevant, since that's part of their grand mission statement (to restore US WF status, other US guilds didn't meet their standards, etc.). If it was a EU guild preparing to take down Method it'd be equally funny.
    So really a big part about why people gave them attention is because some people still think US WFs is going to happen, that's kind of sad. I wish you guys truly had a competitor for WFs.

I mean, I really doubt a non-US guild would get so much attention if they bashed WoW players. I just thought "ok, who cares what this guy thinks?" when I heard the wildstar average = WoW top tier thing, then I heard it got a lot of attention for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post

3 is 97 less than 100
    He said people, not guilds. The three guilds probably combine for at least 75 people.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post

3 is 97 less than 100
    Well he did say top 100 players, not guilds.

Also, I wonder why people keep forgetting about the main reason most people play PvE: gear.

their tuning is pretty bad.

the first 3 bosses are easier than NH mythic bosses. sisters of the moon is easier than krosus, botanist, spellblade and tichondrius. then you have this fucking brickwall sasszine which is about as hard as the post-nerf star augur. then you have another boss which is easier than krosus, botanist, spellblade and tichondrius... and then you have avatar/KJ which are just really tuned right now for the top 100 players it seems

i'd say 8/9 and 9/9 being tuned that hard is fine, what isn't fine is 6/9 (mistress) being as hard as she is, given the difficulty of bosses prior and the difficulty of the boss directly after her.
    sure, maiden is so easy that only 33 guild kill her, and the 34 kills sasszine sunday. sure, easier than krosus....
    your post is so hyperbolic that reachs its asymptotes

Deleted
    BTW, loving how the Chinese guild streams their progression. Hope it becomes a new standard and we can all enjoy it together with other top guilds!

Quote Originally Posted by ginfleth View Post
    BTW, loving how the Chinese guild streams their progression. Hope it becomes a new standard and we can all enjoy it together with other top guilds!
    it wont be, they said if they get close to a kill before method or russians get close they stop streaming and respect e-honor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    it wont be, they said if they get close to a kill before method or russians get close they stop streaming and respect e-honor.
    And they dare whine they don't get paid well? People would love to watch these streams, imagine the advertising income.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ginfleth View Post
    Tbh they are still a bracket lower than exorsus and method.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    Yeah, they're what.. 5 days behind? It'd take a miracle for them to get first

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    Yes but right now they seem to be more popular by streaming and letting average players peek into how world best guilds raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mindpsyche View Post
    Yes but right now they seem to be more popular by streaming and letting average players peek into how world best guilds raid.
    I like it too, but this will not effect the top end bracket.

Deleted
    We salute Alpha.

When do EU servers reset?

Quote Originally Posted by Oftenwrongsoong View Post
    in 14 hours

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oftenwrongsoong View Post
    tomorow 12th july between 05:00(CEST) and 06:00 (CEST)