10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I'm telling you, at least Kul Tiras, Zandalar and Zin azshari are all going to be packed in one expansion. It doesn't make sense to split them as there wouldn't be enough left to make another expansion in those areas. Especially if it's going to be naga focused.

Some parts will probably be available in 8.0 and then they'll probably launch the other locations as we go. Much like how they did it in MoP.
    Just check Argus, it's a huge area split into three parts. They also made Mardum which people seem to forget is a whole zone in itself.

I don't think we'll see Kezan and the Undermine, I feel like they closed that chapter when Deathwing nuked the area in Cataclysm.
    There's also Ny'alotha but I think that'll be used as the bridge between 8.0 and 9.0

I think some guy in MOP hinted towards Zandalar being destroyed but we don't know that for sure. But I don't think people have to automatically think that they'll pull a Broken Isles on us, for all you know they'll make it so you have to travel between the zones using ships and sea mounts.

Had they made Kul Tiras and the surrounding areas into one land mass, I'm pretty sure people would whine as it'd be the same recipe they've used for far too long now.

And then there's the question about a possible world "renovation", we already know they want to apply level scaling to the old zones (probably 1-60 in vanilla zones, 60-70 in tbc, etc) and that'll probably mean they want to fix or at least redo some parts of current Azeroth, maybe even Northrend with the current updates to undead creatures as well as the Chromie stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    That's right, thanks for precising it Nyel as I forgot to do so when answering previously. Don't consider Kul'Tiras change of position as canon guys, it was hinted by Blizzard but never developed or confirmed. It's all fan theory right now.
    I kinda agree with you but if it's a whole different thing

If Kul tiras is a single zone in the next expansion, they could add it in baradin bay, like they added vasjhir.

If it's a whole new " continent" and an expansion by itself, it will never fit in baradin bay. It has to be on its own server away from the load of the eastern kingdom ....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I don't know, it sounds like there's too much of everything. Naga, Ethereals, the Void, Azshara, it sounds too strange. Why intertwine Azshara and the Void and leave out N'zoth for the next expansion? The whole part with the Ethereals as playable race and their involvement in the expansion is just weird.

lol
    Even to me and Ethereals dont fit for an expansion like that... But If someone told you we would have had it in one expantion: Illadan, Xavious/Emerald nightmare, Gul'dan/Suramar, Kiljaeden/Tomb of sargeras, All the pantheon/Sargeras/Argus... The reaction would be quite the same, but we got it.

So, actually seems legit think a more complex idea around an expantion.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah and I'd say the Azeroth ones are worse than the Draenor Orcs (not talking about Iron Horde) regarding their treatment of nature.
    thats not true, are you bias about orcs? they are just warmongering heads for you? since they formed the new horde orcs became connected with the nature and the elements(Earthen ring?), Taurens would not allude to the orcs if they were not respectful about the nature.

Orcs are just like trolls, if they can, orcs too, since they are brother races with taurens and trolls, why it is difficult to imagine that they would teach them?( and this actually happened, there is a female orc druid in asharan)

Not all orcs are warsong who want to cut all the trees down, if ever get a new druid race should be Both orcs and draeneis

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    thats not true, are you bias about orcs? they are just warmongering heads for you? since they formed the new horde orcs became connected with the nature and the elements(Earthen ring?), Taurens would not allude to the orcs if they were not respectful about the nature.

Orcs are just like trolls, if they can, orcs too, since they are brother races with taurens and trolls, why it is difficult to imagine that they would teach them?( and this actually happened, there is a female orc druid in asharan)

Not all orcs are warsong who want to cut all the trees down, if ever get a new druid race should be Both orcs and draeneis
    It's no bias. Most Orcs don't care for nature. That's how it is. Most Orcs have a pretty harsh temperament and are anything but serene like Druids use to be. Orcs tend to abuse nature for their purposes. Orcs will never be Druids because it doesn't fit the lore and their "racial" character. Sure there are some exceptions like Thrall and Orcs related to the Elements but that's a very small part of the Orc society. Trolls are entirely different when it comes to their behaviour and their natural beliefs. Orcs talking to trees or animals? *lol*

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    The Broken Isles are no longer in the South Seas, so that map is "out-of-date" by a large margin. Also, this isn't a South Seas expansion; assuming that it's true, it's merely the third in a series of "island" expansions.

- - - Updated - - -

But it didn't show us Farahlon nor a second expansion on an ogre continent.
    you mean fifth or sixth?
    Northrend
    Pandaria
    Warlords of draenor
    Legion
    Kultiras
    All zones just floating in the water, disconnected from the rest of the world
    also you could consider burning crusade island an expansion, cause yes it was not in water, but it was a continent off on its own not connected to the rest of the world

so actually cataclysm is the most unique on this level
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Engal View Post
    I kinda agree with you but if it's a whole different thing

If Kul tiras is a single zone in the next expansion, they could add it in baradin bay, like they added vasjhir.

If it's a whole new " continent" and an expansion by itself, it will never fit in baradin bay. It has to be on its own server away from the load of the eastern kingdom ....
    Yeah I know! I even made a poll about it haha!

7+ Year Old Account
    It's no bias. Most Orcs don't care for nature. That's how it is. Most Orcs have a pretty harsh temperament and are anything but serene like Druids use to be. Orcs tend to abuse nature for their purposes. Orcs will never be Druids because it doesn't fit the lore and their "racial" character. Sure there are some exceptions like Thrall and Orcs related to the Elements but that's a very small part of the Orc society. Trolls are entirely different when it comes to their behaviour and their natural beliefs. Orcs talking to trees or animals? *lol*
    it is bias AND headcanon, you are just taking orc stereotypes here man

Those exceptions are just fine to make then a thing( like i said, again, there already a orc druid ), many classes become a thing because a small group are different( trolls druids and mages, warlocks and monks in general, night elf mages and paladins if this happens) yes, they do care about nature, the entire thing about shamans is seek balance And good coexistence with the world, .

Troll are more savage than orcs, cannibals and crazy guys, if they can be druids so orcs can, its a logic thing

And orcs do talk with spirits, elements, and animal spirits ( remember logosh the LOA/wild god? i member)

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I know! I even made a poll about it haha!
    I mean in theory they could add a new Baradin Bay area if they wanted to but ppl here and on WoW forums will probably go "REHASH111111111111"
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Calling it now, and would make sense as blizzard would be recycling some assets. If alliance and horde had separate hubs, it would be like this in my view:

Gilneas alliance hub and kezan (albeit damaged) horde hub if kul'tiras/south seas were the next expansion.

Both would be fairly similar distances (kezan to left, gilneas to right) of the central area and could work well. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you mean fifth or sixth?
    Northrend
    Pandaria
    Warlords of draenor
    Legion
    Kultiras
    All zones just floating in the water, disconnected from the rest of the world
    also you could consider burning crusade island an expansion, cause yes it was not in water, but it was a continent off on its own not connected to the rest of the world

so actually cataclysm is the most unique on this level
    Apparently, reading comprehension isn't your thing.

Island Continents
    Broken Isles
    Kul Tiras
    Pandaria

All three are related to the "South Seas," fan-fic nonsense that's constantly pushed on this forum.

*** We're going to get an expansion with Kul Tiras, Zandalar, Kezan, Pink Ponies, Naga, and PIRATES... pant... pant... and SHIPS... pant... drool! ***

P.S. Also, I don't have the time to debate the semantics of what is or is not an island by the modern, English lexicon, nor do I care about debating its merits.
    Last edited by In Ogres We Trust; 2017-07-11 at 02:42 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

Island Continents
    Broken Isles
    Kul Tiras
    Pandaria

All three are related to the "South Seas," fan-fic nonsense that's constantly pushed on this forum.

*** We're going to get an expansion with Kul Tiras, Zandalar, Kezan, Pink Ponies, Naga, and PIRATES... pant... pant... and SHIPS... pant... drool! ***

P.S. Also, I don't have the time to debate the semantics of what is or is not an island by the modern, English lexicon, nor do I care about debating its merits.
    None of what you said has anything to do with what I said. You said "this will not be a south seas expansion. Just a third island based expansion" and I pointed out how almost every expansion has been an "island based eexpansion"
    Can you maybe read my post and the one before it before your try to claim I cannot read?
    Also as you said in the very post you say I can't read. The broken isles are not in the south sea. And also both northrend and draenor are island continents. So again. Don't be a jackass when your wrong
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-07-11 at 02:56 PM.

Island Continents
    Broken Isles
    Kul Tiras
    Pandaria

Come on, do you have to answer is such an obnoxious way? It is surprising that someone with so much salt doesn't like the idea of a South Seas expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    None of what you said has anything to do with what I said. You said "this will not be a south seas expansion. Just a third island based expansion" and I pointed out how almost every expansion has been an "island based eexpansion"
    Can you maybe read my post and the one before it before your try to claim I cannot read?
    Also as you said in the very post you say I can't read. The broken isles are not in the south sea. And also both northrend and draenor are island continents. So again. Don't be a jackass when your wrong
    How am I being a jackass? You're wanting to debate the merits of what constitutes an island (which, even by the most liberal of definitions, would never include Kalimdor, the Eastern Kingdoms, Draenor, Outland, or Northrend), and prior to this expansion, the Broken Isles (and, of course, the current location has been retconned) were routinely tossed into the South Seas fan-fiction as a setting within an island-hopping expansion. To me, you're being the jackass, and yes, Kul Tiras - assuming that this is the correct location - is the third expansion that's based upon... wait for it... a set of islands. So, my point stands... reading comprehension isn't your thing.

Definition: Island
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/island

- - - Updated - - -

Come on, do you have to answer is such an obnoxious way? It is surprising that someone with so much salt doesn't like the idea of a South Seas expansion.
    I don't have an issue with a South Seas expansion. However, in my opinion, Blizzard will maximize their profit by developing Kezan, Kul Tiras, and Zandalar into actual expansions (which stands in contrast to the amalgamation theme that routinely rears its head).

7+ Year Old Account
    How am I being a jackass? You're wanting to debate the merits of what constitutes an island (which, even by the most liberal of definitions, would never include Kalimdor, the Eastern Kingdoms, Draenor, Outland, or Northrend), and prior to this expansion, the Broken Isles (and, of course, the current location has been retconned) were routinely tossed into the South Seas fan-fiction as a setting within an island-hopping expansion. To me, you're being the jackass, and yes, Kul Tiras - assuming that this is the correct location - is the third expansion that's based upon... wait for it... a set of islands. So, my point stands... reading comprehension isn't your thing.

Definition: Island
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/island
    Have you compared the size of northrend to kalimdor or eastern kingdoms? Those are continents. Massive. The broken isles. Pandaria. And northrend are all pretty close in size. So why do you consider northrend a continent but not the others. Also that definition is poor anyways. How big is a continent? You even in your last post call them "island continents" but now you are saying continents are not islands. And that they are not continents but they are islands. And northrends is a continent not an island. But both are island continents?
    Also you were a jackass when you tried to pull a "ha ha your a dumb dumb and can't read"
    Also how is kultias a series of islands and something like pandaira made of 4 islands. And broken isles 5 as well as northrends 5. Kultiras is not the first. Nor the third. It is this sixth.

But seriously social skills 101
    "Reading comprehension really isn't your thing" "How am I being a jackass" "your being a jackass" "i will say it again reading comprehension isn't your thing"
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-07-11 at 03:33 PM.

Assuming the next expac deals with Nzoth and Queen Azshara story wise I would enjoy seeing it initially depicted as Nzoth being the major adversary only for Azshara to instead take up that position with Nzoth dealt with mid expac. To make it feel "big" I could see Azshara looking to steal the power of or swap minds/souls with Azeroth's developing Titan.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by qil View Post
    I hope that we will not fight with Kul Tiras. I was sad in War3 when i killed Admiral Proudmoore.
    I have a feeling we will judging from the clothing we saw in the datamined stuff, though we don't know that for sure. Maybe it's from the pre-8.0 event.
    Could be that we take Kul Tiras back from N'zoth or some shit much like how we got to play the Broken Shore event pre-legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    Assuming the next expac deals with Nzoth and Queen Azshara story wise I would enjoy seeing it initially depicted as Nzoth being the major adversary only for Azshara to instead take up that position with Nzoth dealt with mid expac. To make it feel "big" I could see Azshara looking to steal the power of or swap minds/souls with Azeroth's developing Titan.
    N'zoth is stronger than Azshara but Azshara is way more iconic. I wonder which they'll choose as the final boss.
    If we fight Azshara that is, inb4 she becomes an Ally.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    The Ogre and Naga thing is becoming a circle jerk, try to look back at few years but if they didn't put Ogres in WoD there won't be a better chance to do so. Second, Nagas just hate everyone, like Undeads do, too bad Nagas don't need the Horde protection.

It's cool to not get some already existing races as playable, I would prefer 10 times more if they create one or two new ones from nothing. And, I would invite you to think about which classes would you see a Naga on. Naga Rogue? Shadowstepping with a tail? Even charging as a warrior seems silly, or maybe wearing a cloth armor, a mage hat and spam Fireballs? Come on people.

(Just to let you know, if you reply by say "They might be shamans", well, they don't even master 4 elements, just 2)

Get over the subraces and the Naga/Ogre combo wombo, these speculations have been taken out the closet every expac-ending and everytime it would have fit for every of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpinwlock View Post
    Well ...

I don't get why everone (clearly 98%) thinks we will get Kul'Tiras expansion, with Jaina etc.

Do the PTR script give us a hint? Sure
    Do the "gear" called belt_cloth_kultirasquest_b_01 give us a hint? Sure

The above information can be done in half a day if they wanted to, do anyone remember what everyone thought about: Blizzard-Trademarks-The-Dark-Below-WoW-or-D3-Expansion Because I do.
    The things they have done until now, has nothing to do with a new expansion, mark my words.
    I do remember this, good times. I tried to explain this pages ago where, everything seems too well lined up to be true.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrel View Post
    The Ogre and Naga thing is becoming a circle jerk, try to look back at few years but if they didn't put Ogres in WoD there won't be a better chance to do so. Second, Nagas just hate everyone, like Undeads do, too bad Nagas don't need the Horde protection.
    WoD was not a good chance, lmao, there are no connection between our ogres and AU Draenor ogres, it would be stupid create a azeroth start zone and focus on the other world, with literally no links(different from what happened with all other races) it would be stupid create a ogre zone there, just to someway somehow they came to azeroth do the leveling.

if they decide to do a sea expansion, with new lands, they could work just like goblins or Blood elves, with their starting zones connecting with the faction.

And its already stated the nagas didn't hate everyone

If Nagas were to become a neutral playable race why not use the existing neutral Illidari ones from Legion? That seems like a natural progression from one expac to the next.

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    N'zoth is stronger than Azshara but Azshara is way more iconic. I wonder which they'll choose as the final boss.
    If we fight Azshara that is, inb4 she becomes an Ally.
    I would agree with that assessment of relative powers. I think it would be interesting storytelling if Azshara appears willfully aligned as a servant with the Old God Nzoth only to take advantage for her own scheme.
    Last edited by ChairmanKaga; 2017-07-11 at 04:42 PM.