Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

ISIS confirms death of leader al-Baghdadi

THE Islamic State (IS) terror organisation has confirmed the death of group leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, according to reports.

Al Sumaria TV channel has reported a source confirming the death within the Iraqi province of Nineveh.

The news channel have said his successor will be named soon.

The Russian Defence Ministry reported in June that the IS leader and 30 gunman had been killed by a Russian airstrike in Syria in May.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...der-dead-Mosul

Great!

All i can say is good riddance ! hope he get raped by 72 virgin MEN in afterlife !
    Last edited by LoLcano; 2017-07-11 at 11:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    But will John McCain go to his funeral???
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

All of them trapped in mosul are already dead and the same will happen to the idiots trapped in raqqa.

- - - Updated - - -

Just hope the shia muslims find some more of them alive to have some fun, i know they already found some and they wish they would be dead.

Hope there gonna be internal conflict in ISIS now and we can get rid of them once and for all .,,,, i know i know until next radical group rise.....but still its a victory!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    Hope there gonna be internal conflict in ISIS now and we can get rid of them once and for all .,,,, i know i know until next radical group rise.....but still its a victory!
    Its more likely ISIS will mutate. As an insurgency inside Iraq and Syria, and jihadi elements in the far abroad (west) will create thier own trends and mythology.

It is still a global organisation. While its lost alot of legitimacy because its lost its physical territory. It still has a strong digital presence. It is still the richest non state actor in the world.

It will still be present in the Iraqi/Syria deserts, sidelined waiting for the Iran vs Saudi situation to ramp up so they can rise again.

Anyway, goodbye al-baghdadi you child raping, slaver, head chopping, genocidal cunt. I hope you died in agony.
    Last edited by mmoc6b1f2f8dff; 2017-07-11 at 11:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do have to question how anyone can get killed by an airstrip

Good for Russia for killing that bastard. I hope his death was painful, and involved shrapnel burns that lasted for hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakadam View Post
    I do have to question how anyone can get killed by an airstrip
    well I just copy pasted from their website blame the typist! prly he was excited like me and didnt bother to proof read it !

Why would they confirm it for the world?

Great!

All i can say is good riddance ! hope he get raped by 72 virgin MEN in afterlife !
    Yeah it's great but I'm not sure it matters much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Why would they confirm it for the world?
    Leaders can do more good dead than alive in some cases. Maybe they think they need a martyr more than an actual leader now that they are running out of space.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Leaders can do more good dead than alive in some cases. Maybe they think they need a martyr more than an actual leader now that they are running out of space.
    His followers will see his death as a message from God that they are on the wrong path, many will question al-Baghdadi faith, saying that if God favored him he'd still be alive.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    His followers will see his death as a message from God that they are on the wrong path, many will question al-Baghdadi faith, saying that if God favored him he'd still be alive.
    Or just be even more motivated to bring death and destruction to the west as a form of payback.

I hope I'm wrong and you're right though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Or just be even more motivated to bring death and destruction to the west as a form of payback.

I hope I'm wrong and you're right though.
    With losing territory one after another and now losing their leader i dont see much motivation for them , there also gonna be fight in ranks for who gonna be next leader

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    With losing territory one after another and now losing their leader i dont see much motivation for them , there also gonna be fight in ranks for who gonna be next leader

umm, what ? are they so eager to become the next number 1 on a target list ?

The ideas are still there though. Taking away "their" land will not make the ideology go away.
    Thats the real issue. If all it took was a few bombs and bullets then ISIS would have been eradicated years ago.

You don't really get how Martyrdom works.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Don't try to rationalize religious fervor.

You can just as easily say "See? He knew the truth, and the infidels took measures to try and stop him! Do not let his memory and death be in vain." or some other nonsense that's easy to sell people already buying into the big lie.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good, one less piece of shit in the world. I hope he rots in hell like the rest of his ilk.

If I didn't want my identity out there to get stalked and killed I would probably say I'm dead too. Hopefully it's true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Yes lets cut another head off the hydra I am sure it will die this time...