Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Calling fighting KJ in the deceiver's veil as secret phase.
    the entire p3 will be in the veil

Deleted
    On the other side, having 3 bosses easy to kill and then 2 extra ones ''fairly'' easy to kill as well, we can imagine that guilds will be able each week to get substantial gear upgrade by re-clearing and making last bosses easier, Mistress first. I like it better than hitting a wall right after the first boss (Heart of Fear says hello).

And then most of the mortals we are be geared enough for Avatar + KJ when it will be nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    That would be nucking futs
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

15+ Year Old Account
    I mean, people clamored about "impossible" and incredibly overtuned bosses like in Naxx. Four Horsemen is one of those that required retarded gear/coordination and tons of the "vanilla was best wow xDDDDDDDDDDD" people loved it.

I wonder how many of those same people are screaming artificial difficulty and overtuned about KJ

Method's Avatar video is coming out tomorrow it seems.

Wow KJ looks like side scrolling shooter with that fire thing. Makes Gradius look easy.

Bless the streamers, loving it. Be glad when Future gets there so I can understand the yelling. Cause I don't think I can learn mandarin that quickly.

Deleted
    The timing and knockbacks of the rupturing singularities are absolutely insane. AND you have to deal with them in dark phase? Fuck that noise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    calm down there Satan!

stars already uploaded a video of their avatar m kill

Are we even sure that Kil'jaeden has a mythic phase? In the past bosses with extra phases were moderately easy on the beginning of fight, ramping up later. Bosses extremely intense from the beginning, like Blackhand, didn't have mythic phases.

Deleted
    Anyone else thinks world first races would be more interesting if guilds actually streamed it like Alpha and we could watch progress live not waiting for the kill vid a week after kill ?

whole method squad in alphas stream watching mythic kj progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    I mean, people clamored about "impossible" and incredibly overtuned bosses like in Naxx. Four Horsemen is one of those that required retarded gear/coordination and tons of the "vanilla was best wow xDDDDDDDDDDD" people loved it.

I wonder how many of those same people are screaming artificial difficulty and overtuned about KJ
    This is the thing that gets me with rose-colored goggle wearers. Bosses in Vanilla/BC were mechanically very simple and the challenge was organizing 40/25 people and waiting for them to get geared up 3 pieces of loot at a time. Ulduar was when WoW started stretching its wings to put together some really awesome (and challenging) PvE content but the mechanics of modern era fights are much more rewarding to finish than Vanilla/BC fights.

I think people are still yearning for the wank factor of showing off your t2.5 in Ironforge/Orgrimmar as opposed to what it's like now, where people who couldn't parse in the double digits on loot pinata bosses are only 10 ilvls behind you.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    Method's Avatar video is coming out tomorrow it seems.

this is so much fun

That Tank/Debuff Dispell knockback life grip mechanic is the fucking evil.

Deleted
    Alpha's Avatar kill live twitch has been the climax of this race so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Alpha's Avatar kill live twitch has been the climax of this race so far.
    It's going to earn them a huge fanbase going forward if they stay top competition, even if no one expects to win, they stream, massive +.

(Which ironically will attract sponsors and may encourage other top guilds to do it, since CorporateSco only cares about money. Kuznam told me.)

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    It's going to earn them a huge fanbase going forward if they stay top competition, even if no one expects to win, they stream, massive +.

(Which ironically will attract sponsors and may encourage other top guilds to do it, since CorporateSco only cares about money. Kuznam told me.)
    Can the Chinese guilds make money online? I figured the government wouldn't allow it.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

exorsus are saying the fight is fine now

:blobhypesquad: inc kill boys

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post

they will because finaly a m raiding guild (top 10 maybe world?!) is streaming their progress live. and that is what draws them the attention. normaly idk who kills which boss first but i like it to watch bosses i'd never see after stepping down from progress raiding. as annoying 300+wipes or more on a boss are to watch i like it more than this secrecy for "tactics"