Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Can we beat the Legion hype thread? That was a huge one!
    How big was it already? So we know what's the number to beat? ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Is the build going on PTR right now? How long does it usually take to datamine stuff from a build? Sorry for those questions, I just know very little about datamining when it comes to videogames.
    As soon as the build actually comes out on the CDN, it only takes a few minutes to get initial file diffs for me personally. Content wise diffs can be out as soon as a few minutes to an hour or so after depending on any data format changes.

7+ Year Old Account
    How big was it already? So we know what's the number to beat? ;p
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ssion/page4634
    4.634 pages
    92.668 posts

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    As soon as the build actually comes out on the CDN, it only takes a few minutes to get initial file diffs for me personally. Content wise diffs can be out as soon as a few minutes to an hour or so after depending on any data format changes.
    Waow, amazing, thanks Marlamin! And do we know when the next build is coming exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Waow, now that's impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud
    Legion is live!

Thanks to everyone who participated in this thread and the tens of thousands who read it. See you next beta!
    *narrator voice* Little did he know, they would not wait until the next Beta.. or Alpha.. or official announcement. It would be much sooner than that.

Waow, amazing, thanks Marlamin! And do we know when the next build is coming exactly?
    Anywhere between 5 minutes ago and 6 hours from now if the deploy goes well. Last time they pushed it back to the morning after.

7+ Year Old Account
    Waow, now that's impressive.
    tbf, we did cheat a bit as that was the former WoD hype thread til its name change.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, like I said, 5000 pages is the least I expect. We have started talking about this sooner than usual and we have experience with the HYPE, so 400 pages extra should be perfectly doable.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Yep, like I said, 5000 pages is the least I expect. We have started talking about this sooner than usual and we have experience with the HYPE, so 400 pages extra should be perfectly doable.
    The Knights of the Hype will fight until their last breath, Commander Xskarma!

Anywhere between 5 minutes ago and 6 hours from now if the deploy goes well. Last time they pushed it back to the morning after.
    Great, well, I'll definitely stay attentive, thanks again Marlamin.

10+ Year Old Account
    tbf, we did cheat a bit as that was the former WoD hype thread til its name change.
    Nah, that was always a specualtion about 7.0 thread. It actually started earlier than I thought though. July 20th, just before Gamescom, which is only like 2 weeks later than this one.

Still, I have high expectations. 5000 is the goal.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nah, that was always a specualtion about 7.0 thread. It actually started earlier than I thought though. July 20th, just before Gamescom, which is only like 2 weeks later than this one.

Still, I have high expectations. 5000 is the goal.
    nvm you are right.
    i just stopped at the announcement picture in the op without reading it and mistook it for some wod thing

Formerly known as Arafal

I'm so excited! I really hope they announce something at Gamescom. If we have to wait for Blizzcon without any new piece of info, it's gonna be a looooooong wait.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    New build going up, lets hope we get something interesting/revealing.
    Last week they said that next build will unlock another zone and dungeon. So probably we will see Mac'Aree.

Idk but I find datamining more fun than actually playing the game.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Idk but I find datamining more fun than actually playing the game.
    Why do you think I've been datamining since 2008?

Deleted
    Doesn't seem possible in this very moment, but I bet as soon as Blizzard announces the new expansion, and everyone gets really hyped, we'll storm this thread!

10+ Year Old Account
    Any word if they'll remove subscriptions?

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarkol View Post
    Why would Blizzard announce their new expansion at Gamescom when they're under zero pressure to do so? The Legion announcement was a one off because of how awful WoD was. Legion is doing great, there's way more content now, and 7.3 will be out before Blizzcon also. They'll announce the next expansion at Blizzcon. Taking a huge announcement out of Blizzcon just to start the hype a few months earlier doesn't make sense.

Doesn't matter, they said they liked it that way because that way they can also show off content patches at Blizzcon which they can't do if they don't announce the expansion at Blizzcon. Simply won't be room enough to do so with their schedule.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    Any word if they'll remove subscriptions?
    Let's be honest, never going to happen unless they drop down to 200k subs, and even then they'd still make hella money from a sub model.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Can we beat the Legion hype thread? That was a huge one!
    To be honest... there was not so much exciting about Legion (or the upcoming expansion focussing on the Burning Legion), right? We knew what would expect us. We knew about Gul'dan, we knew about Kil'jaeden and Sargeras.

This time it's different - we know nothing. And that's the really exciting thing here. With the upcoming expansion Blizzard is touching untouched ground and that's what makes it so awesome. And all those amazing Lovecraft references are just amazing.

I will make it my sacred duty to break the post record on MMO-Champ.

7.3 build hype inc

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post

Kul'Tiras map?
    Pretty sure that's supposed to be the Eastern Kingdoms.