I was just curious if anyone knows this for sure, people were saying in Sloots channel yesterday that the person who is streaming it on twitch is restreaming it and is not actually in the guild. Are they allowed to do that and the subs and donations are actually going to that account and have nothing to do with Alpha guild. Like I said it was all talk and was actually kind of curious about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by force18 View Post
    I was just curious if anyone knows this for sure, people were saying in Sloots channel yesterday that the person who is streaming it on twitch is restreaming it and is not actually in the guild. Are they allowed to do that and the subs and donations are actually going to that account and have nothing to do with Alpha guild. Like I said it was all talk and was actually kind of curious about it.
    The twitch stream is literally a restream from panda.tv, They also have streamers on this chinese Zhanqi.tv livestreaming site (or whatever it is)

Twitch channel has no sub button obviously but the guy apparently wanted some rewards for his "efforts" so he put up a donation button LUL

Not that i mind him restreaming to twitch since the chinese sites are a mess for me but dont think its considered very legal

its true that he is restreaming it and all the money he earns is his to do with as he pleases. He could have a relationship with Alpha but that is pretty unlikely. Just someone capitalizing on panda.tv being difficult to navigate if you arent chinese.

the other day his stream died for a few hours but the panda.tv stream was fine until the guy realized what happened.

If you want to do what he does just google "how to watch arteezy on panda tv" there is a reddit thread describing it. Just replace his panda.tv link with any of the Alpha guys.

It is indeed a restream. When asked about it, the guy from the twitch channel said he spoke to the Alpha GM about it and offered donations, to which he said the GM said it was okay. It wasnt clear if he meant 'it was okay to restream and Alpha is getting the donations' or he is restreaming and Alpha didn't care about the donations (its like 50 euros according to the donation goal). Probably the latter.

Has any US guild started mythic today?

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Probably too early for US to begin. Isn't it nighttime raiding from now on?

And does anyone know how hard EU will push on the third week?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Deleted
    They startin between 0 and 2 cest

Deleted
    Mythic KJ looks insane...

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Singularities in dark phase? Fuck me sideways.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Singularities in dark phase? Fuck me sideways.
    yeah... And in mythic the singularity knockback is insane...

Deleted
    What a clusterfuck fight.

Deleted
    LMAO at the chinese nerd screaming when they got past the first set of abilities, and put the boss below 90%

https://clips.twitch.tv/SpinelessRockyPoxRuleFive

Progress boys. This was just great to see live. Broke 90% too!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Supakitch View Post
    https://clips.twitch.tv/SpinelessRockyPoxRuleFive

Progress boys. This was just great to see live. Broke 90% too!
    how exacly did they do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Baltha89 View Post
    how exacly did they do that?
    Dispel the debuff the tank add puts on tank when it dies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Dispel the debuff the tank add puts on tank when it dies.
    the timing for that has to be just insane i guess.

just thought of it, considering this it just gets even more insane as it means you HAVE to have that debuff/add killed just in time to the singularity coming in during the intermissions.....how the hell you manage to pull that off in the second intermission?
    Last edited by mmocaaa633321b; 2017-07-11 at 09:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hotfix released today reduced the number of Shadowy Daggers in Mythic from 7 to 5. Wonder if that will be something that really makes a difference in kills.

Side Note: When was the last time we went this long WITHOUT 5 kills of a boss that was not an end boss? I want to say Mu'ru? At first I thought Gorefiend.. but after the first kill.. the rest kind of happened at a steady, if not slow rate. Do we go back to TBC/Vanilla for that? If so.. BRAVO blizz
    "When you build it, you love it!"

The speed of re-clear tomorrow will be a tell how close Method or Exorsus are to a kill.

Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    Hotfix released today reduced the number of Shadowy Daggers in Mythic from 7 to 5. Wonder if that will be something that really makes a difference in kills.

Side Note: When was the last time we went this long WITHOUT 5 kills of a boss that was not an end boss? I want to say Mu'ru? At first I thought Gorefiend.. but after the first kill.. the rest kind of happened at a steady, if not slow rate. Do we go back to TBC/Vanilla for that? If so.. BRAVO blizz
    Definitely not gorefiend, 3 days after wf, 15guilds killed gorefiend.

Deleted
    The speed of re-clear tomorrow will be a tell how close Method or Exorsus are to a kill.
    they need to clear it asap, even if the boss is possibly not doable. you need access all the time to react fast after stealth nerfs / stealth adjustments.