Deleted
    Half of eastern kingdoms with new isle on the left and right and a new topology inside.

Yep

Deleted
    Also for the "but where is Kul Tiras in Legion?? Why no help his allies?"

Kul Tiras is no longer allied with Alliance since war 2

Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post
    Pretty sure that's supposed to be the Eastern Kingdoms.
    Doesn't look like EK at all.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh hey we've got an official discussion thread now. Time to dust off my posting abilities.

Anyway I mentioned this in another thread but I'll say it again here since this is the one-stop shop.

I really hope they don't set the entirety of 8.0 on Kul'tiras. I felt that suddenly turning the Broken Isles into this whole continent was enough of a stretch.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    Half of eastern kingdoms with new isle on the left and right and a new topology inside.

Yep
    Guys, are you for real?

EDIT: Just Riistov, not Shad, I got his sarcasm a bit late hehe!

Deleted
    Emh.. Irony?

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Guys, are you for real?
    Pretty sure Shad wasn't being real, no.

Guys, are you for real?

EDIT: Something I didn't notice on Kul'Tiras' map though is the little cross on the southern island, with the dotted line starting from it and going left.

Quoting Shad from another thread:
    " Beside the retard arguing about "this is not a concrete proof so must be not nzoth"

I want to underline that in the 7.3 ptr patch there is an item that is crafted to let player "drown" in the water

And it is an anchor.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=151709/r...nchor#comments "

Very interesting I must say.

Emh.. Irony?
    Yeah sorry Shad, I misread your post and got the sarcasm afterwards. English is sometimes troubling for me hehe! On another note, I think I'm on something. I think there might be a hidden missage with the texture of the dress. I'm making the pictures and posting that in a few minutes!

Deleted
    EDIT: Something I didn't notice on Kul'Tiras' map though is the little cross on the southern island, with the dotted line starting from it and going left.
    I bet that is Plunder Isle and X is the treasure

So I played with the texture ouf the kul'tiras dress by mirroring the texture on itself, and this is what I got, with a few anotations on the images so you can see what I'm talking about.

So first, there is this. It kind of looks like a jellyfish to me.

Second, there is this, you can clearly see letters on the map. Are those just scribbles though?

Last but not least, this bit of map (which is very small, so sorry for the awful quality here) that everybody kind of ignored so far. Is it supposed to indicate the place we're going to or... is it showing an already existing place from which we are going to leave towards the next continent/set of islands?

I'm probably reading way too much into this, but Blizzard has been sneaky with this kind of clues lately, so, who knows?

Deleted
    Seems just scribbles tbh.

BUT the "little" map seems more a map for a landing operation, it is a bay where the X mark.....

Meanwhile the purple side of the cloth seems a metaphor in this way:

From the BARNACLE-LOOKALIKE (Sea/Deepth Sea) are lingering TENTACLES (Void/Old Gods/Problems) towards A CONTINENT/ISLE COMPLEX (Kul Tiras/Broken Isle 2.0)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Oh hey we've got an official discussion thread now. Time to dust off my posting abilities.

Anyway I mentioned this in another thread but I'll say it again here since this is the one-stop shop.

I really hope they don't set the entirety of 8.0 on Kul'tiras. I felt that suddenly turning the Broken Isles into this whole continent was enough of a stretch.
    Sweet! Kul Tiras or Bust!

7+ Year Old Account
    you might want to look up how the EK actually looks like...

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    " Beside the retard arguing about "this is not a concrete proof so must be not nzoth"

I want to underline that in the 7.3 ptr patch there is an item that is crafted to let player "drown" in the water

And it is an anchor.

An excellent find.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys, are you for real?

EDIT: Just Riistov, not Shad, I got his sarcasm a bit late hehe!

If you place it to the north of Vashj'ir, it looks like a perfect fit.

- - - Updated - - -

I bet that is Plunder Isle and X is the treasure
    Plunder Isle is southwest of Booty Bay. Hence, it's not a part of the Channel Isles.

- - - Updated - - -

So I played with the texture ouf the kul'tiras dress by mirroring the texture on itself, and this is what I got, with a few anotations on the images so you can see what I'm talking about.

So first, there is this. It kind of looks like a jellyfish to me.

Second, there is this, you can clearly see letters on the map. Are those just scribbles though?

Last but not least, this bit of map (which is very small, so sorry for the awful quality here) that everybody kind of ignored so far. Is it supposed to indicate the place we're going to or... is it showing an already existing place from which we are going to leave towards the next continent/set of islands?

I'm probably reading way too much into this, but Blizzard has been sneaky with this kind of clues lately, so, who knows?
    It's probably the location of the faction landings.

Deleted

This is a pre-cata map, we don't know if plunder isle is moved, we know that zandalar is sinking and kt has moved in the sea, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post

And it is an anchor.

Drown yourself in the circle of stars.

As a massive Lovecraft fan, I'm giddy with excitement at all these Old God hints.

This is a pre-cata map, we don't know if plunder isle is moved, we know that zandalar is sinking and kt has moved in the sea, so...
    The map is out-of-date. Kezan is closer to Kalimdor (and the Maelstrom); Zandalar is just north of Pandaria; the Broken Isles are now south of Northrend, and the rest of it... well, who cares?