7+ Year Old Account

Details! working properly on Desolate Host?

I seem to have noticed that the Details damage meter's info on damage when you are in the living realm is somewhat off. And by somewhat, I mean way off. For example, as a destruction warlock, opening with all infernals, and going full ham cleave on the adds should yield a bit more than 1M opener dps and then dropping off to 600k in the next minute (925 ilvl), especially since on the other bosses where you cleave from the start (like Inquisition), I open for close to 4M (depending on the soul shard procs from the trait), and on that fight there are less targets for infernals to burn.

However, when I am on the dead realm, everything seems fine. Anyone else had that issue?
    Burn it. BURN IT!

Yeah man, probably, add-ons are like guesswork at best. If I get the right outcome even 1/5 times I'm generally happy. You shouldn't rely on them to be accurate.

...Just like I shouldn't have relied on this low-fat pizza to not taste like cradboard. Ffs. So disappointed.

Living realm mobs get a buff at 50% life that reduces damage by 95% until someone with a debuff in the spirit realm gets near them and removes it

The thing is Details! is pretty much the most accurate dps addon, it's insane how much better than skada and whatever it actually is. But that encounter creates a lot of trouble, not only with addons. So just ignore it for now, a fix will probably come, or not, just ignore this fight. Anyways it's impossible to compare anything, it's different in both realm and even logs can't split realms to show accurate dps comparison.

Did you compare it to the logs?

Deleted
    Your details work just fine, your problem is not knowing the mechanics/abilities.

On living side/up you'll want to just focus the boss since you'll do fuck all damage to adds after 50% because of http://www.wowhead.com/spell=236513/bonecage-armor

Broken with http://www.wowhead.com/spell=236515/shattering-scream (targeted player "down" has to move to the adds where they are "up").

What am I chopped liver?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    What am I chopped liver?
    Don't worry there will be more who say the same thing ignoring the others, it's a gamble which one gets read by the OP! Come one, come all!

How often did this happen?

I play a Beast Master and Details bugs out for me sometimes, my dmg is displayed as 2 seperate rows in the meter, so it's split between these 2 rows. Probably has something to do with my pets? I'd imagine the same bug could happen with warlocks' pets.