Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    Thank you for the update!

Small question:
    "Added more drops to Ashenvale rares (1% rule)"

What does this 1% rule mean? That the item(s) need to have at least a 1% droprate to be listed?
    For rare spawns for Classic WoW, yes. Everything else including Burning Crusade, rares have a set list of items they drop for the most part. Classic WoW is setup where every rare has a slightly different weighted table of drops available from the pool of World Drops. So if you see something towards the top of its list in the addon, chances are that that particular item is more common for that rare than anything else. Normally they have 1-2 greens between 10 and 30% chance and then a pool of about 10-20 between 1-10%. As they were listed previously, this cut off was at 10% and it was making finding the rare difficult as it wouldn't appear in the list. I had Daktar reduce this down to 1% for visibility purposes.

This also encourages people to go out and acquire the BoE items as it will affect their percentages a bit more than a single drop.

Author of ALL THE THINGS - Collections addon for Completionists

I can't believe how fast collecting works now, this addon just went from great to perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    I can't believe how fast collecting works now, this addon just went from great to perfect.
    You mean where there used to be lag?

Creating the collections cache helped.

Deleted
    Hey, awesome addon, just a quick question though...

As a Prot Warrior, cloth/leather/mail items show as Not Collected in my bags, any way to disable that? I only care to collect plate transmogs.

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I quickly read a few pages (Not all) and I couldn't find it.

That is just the tooltip, and unfortunately if we add the ability to turn off collected status on tooltips it would essentially fix the problem while creating another, you would then not be able to see your collected status on plate gear either. I do not think there is an easy way to make the tooltips only show up for what is filtered which would be the only fix for your exact problem. Maybe it can be done but I will leave that answer up to Imoldgregg to reply. Thanks for the support.

Hi, love this addon, it's got me running tons of old dungeons now! One minor irritation- I struggled to find anywhere in my UI for the mini list, eventually dropped it on the left hand side of my screen, below the party frames; that's mostly fine, as quests, crafting UI etc all go on top of it so it's not in the way there. Only problem is: the work order UI frame goes underneath it, so I have to move the mini list when I want to place work orders. Could it be moved down a layer or two so it goes underneath work order windows too, please? Hope that makes sense.

Thanks for the awesome job you guys are doing, I'm already amazed by the completeness and I can see you're working on tons more, love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Balgair View Post
    Hi, love this addon, it's got me running tons of old dungeons now! One minor irritation- I struggled to find anywhere in my UI for the mini list, eventually dropped it on the left hand side of my screen, below the party frames; that's mostly fine, as quests, crafting UI etc all go on top of it so it's not in the way there. Only problem is: the work order UI frame goes underneath it, so I have to move the mini list when I want to place work orders. Could it be moved down a layer or two so it goes underneath work order windows too, please? Hope that makes sense.

Thanks for the awesome job you guys are doing, I'm already amazed by the completeness and I can see you're working on tons more, love it.
    Not sure if they can decide the placement of layer for each window in relation to any other in the game. Maybe it can be done but I will leave that answer up to Imoldgregg. I am still hoping for a border/window transparancy settting myself

First question, are you using auto minilist, or are you asking about when you right click to create a minilist?

The auto minilist will pop up in the position it was last moved to.

The rightclick minilist will pop up in center of screen, I can see if we can make that one react in same way as the auto minilist if that is what you are referring to.
    @Planetdune -- gonna create an issue on curseforge for the window transparency to see if we can get it worked into the schedule.

Error on login, 1.2.0a
    Code:
    Message: Interface\AddOns\AllTheThings\AllTheThings.lua:294: script ran too long
    Time: 07/13/17 15:40:48
    Count: 1
    Stack: Interface\AddOns\AllTheThings\AllTheThings.lua:294: script ran too longInterface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:204: in function `origErrorHandler'
    ...rface\AddOns\TradeSkillMaster\Debug\ErrorHandler.lua:317: in function <...rface\AddOns\TradeSkillMaster\Debug\ErrorHandler.lua:300>
    [C]: in function `resume'
    Interface\AddOns\AllTheThings\AllTheThings.lua:294: in function `?'
    Interface\AddOns\AllTheThings\AllTheThings.lua:271: in function <Interface\AddOns\AllTheThings\AllTheThings.lua:269>

Locals: errorMessage = "Interface\AddOns\AllTheThings\AllTheThings.lua:294: script ran too long"
    DisplayMessageInternal = <function> defined  @Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:187
    MESSAGE_TYPE_ERROR = 0

Quote Originally Posted by Daktar View Post
    First question, are you using auto minilist, or are you asking about when you right click to create a minilist?

The auto minilist will pop up in the position it was last moved to.

The rightclick minilist will pop up in center of screen, I can see if we can make that one react in same way as the auto minilist if that is what you are referring to.
    Ok, I guess I didn't explain it clearly enough. I'll try again with pictures this time I have deliberately placed my auto minilist on the left of my screen, which 99% of the time is fine. My problem is, that while most windows appear over it (so are visible and interactable), work order windows appear underneath it, so I cannot interact with them without moving it. I'd like it, if possible, to move down however many layers are required for my work orders to be usable - I assume there must be some kind of priority for which layer a UI element appears at, as you don't have it appearing on top of quest windows.

What I'm seeing:

What I see on other window types and would like to have on work orders too (note the edge of it on the left; it's underneath the vendor window):

Hope this is clearer! If it can't be done, then fair enough, I'll just put up with it (motivation to hurry up and finish the garrison stuff lol), but if it is fixable I'd be very happy.

Ahh, now I see what you are talking about. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I will pass it on up the ladder and we will see what can be done. I personally don't know how the layering is done in game, but we will see what we can do.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, I guess I didn't explain it clearly enough. I'll try again with pictures this time I have deliberately placed my auto minilist on the left of my screen, which 99% of the time is fine. My problem is, that while most windows appear over it (so are visible and interactable), work order windows appear underneath it, so I cannot interact with them without moving it. I'd like it, if possible, to move down however many layers are required for my work orders to be usable - I assume there must be some kind of priority for which layer a UI element appears at, as you don't have it appearing on top of quest windows.

Hope this is clearer! If it can't be done, then fair enough, I'll just put up with it (motivation to hurry up and finish the garrison stuff lol), but if it is fixable I'd be very happy.
    Looking into this - we have found out that the window you are referring to is at a low setting, most object are medium as are the ATT windows, we are currently hesitant to change them cause it would make it so you couldn't click it and have it override the majority of windows that are at medium, we might eventually add in an adjustable bar but it would not be a high priority currently.

My personal best idea I can suggest is to download the addon MoveAnything, and move the frame that is causing the issue to a place that doesnt interfere with the ATT window.

Ah, that's fair enough then, thanks for looking into it for me!

10+ Year Old Account
    With regards to the "script ran too long" error that several users have posted, this is known Blizzard bug that they've apparently fixed with 7.3.
    (Source: https://www.wowace.com/projects/weakauras-2/issues/981 - the very last comment)

We've been very busy trucking along and our todo list feels like it just keeps getting longer!

1.2.1 Release Notes
    Contributions added by Avella:
    - Added Quests to Shattrath City and Dalaran (Northrend).
    - Added Quests to Blade's Edge Mountains, Netherstorm, Shadowmoon Valley (Outland), and Terokkar Forest.
    - Added Quests to "Boring" Tundra, Howling Fjord, Dragonblight, Grizzly Hills, Zul'Drak, Sholazar Basin, Storm Peaks, and Icecrown.
    - Added Quests to Vash'ir, Mount Hyjal, Molten Front, Uldum, Twilight Highlands, and Deepholm.
    - Added Quests to Azsuna, Val'sharah
    - Changed "Big Crate of Salvage" to "Large Crate of Salvage" in Garrisons

Contributions made by Daktar:
    - Resetting Ironweave Helm to unobtainable (#1) and Ironweave Hands to unobtainable (#11) as you need to have a item from dungeon set 2 questline to summon the boss required to obtain the item
    - Removed some nontransmoggable items from Tailoring.
    - Added rares to Darkshore, Desolace, and Durotar (1% rule)
    - Added mapid's for orgrimmar, echo isles, valley of trials
    - Fixed paladin, dk, and warlock class halls
    - Commented out Dissevered Leggings (report from general)
    - Added Quests headers to dungeons and raids
    - Added structure to World Drops Weapons for classic
    - Sorted out Held in Off-Hand, Fist Weapons, Crossbows for classic
    - Created custom npc for "Static Mob Drops"
    - Added drop percentages to ashenvale rares.
    - Moved unsorted out of burning crusade to main folder for now.

Contributions made by Lucetia:
    - Added BC Timewalking Vendor
    - Added Anwehu and G'eras to the vendor list in Shattrath (Sells items with same skin as Timewalking)
    - Added Priest Class Hall quest rewards back in.
    - Removed Uthrok as he apparently does not really want to sell you the fine bow.
    - Moved Just for Safekeeping, Of Course from normal to heroic as normal offers no gear
    - Placed other heroic quest for Scarlet Halls in the Quest Header tag to make it more uniform.
    - Added Fractured Necrolyte Skull and Verdant Throwing Sphere to the Timewalking BC Vendor (as they were new in patch 7.2.5)
    - Added Quest Header to Scarlet Halls to make it more uniform (change got overridden earlier)
    - Added quest "Administering the Salve" back into the Hellfire Peninsula Quests. Made a note about it being no longer available to players. It is fully commented for anyone who wants to see how it was done.
    - Marked the four quest items from "Administering the Salve" as unobtainable.

Contributions made by Crieve:
    - Also added a dynamically populated Mounts section.
    - Fixed a performance issue with the tooltips.
    - Unobtainable descriptions now appear on the tooltip.
    - Switched the one-time scan to be once per-character to account for Class Trial gear as you learn it as soon as you login on the character.
    - Added OpenMiniListForCurrentZone for players that want to manually open the mini list for the current zone.
    - Moved Dungeons & Raids back up to the top of the collections window and shifted some of the other groups around based on user feedback.
    - The Mini List behaviour can now merge multiple sets of information and display that informaiton in the same popup when searching for map IDs.
    - The addon no longer needs to switch your current map in order to properly handle Auto Mini List.
    - You can now shift left click any group to manually refresh collections.
    - When hovering your mouse over a quest in the addon, it now shows "Complete" or "Incomplete" in the tooltip. (The idea here is that you can determine if Blizzard missed an item when retroactively granting appearances.)
    - Fixed the "Retrieving Item..." bug. If you move the mouse over the item again, the links (if possible) will appear. Also, items that have no ATT source are now cached until a setting is changed or the UI is reloaded. Items that do have a source are cached for 1 minute.
    - Added RefreshCollections to the AllTheThings object for external users.
    - Added various contributor folder quality of life changes.
    - Fixed a number of issues with items that have groups.
    - Made it so that all pets, toys, and mounts automatically apply their ignoreBonus flags in the parser.
    - Harvested Source IDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Imoldgregg View Post
    We've been very busy trucking along and our todo list feels like it just keeps getting longer!
    With this said, no one is allowed to talk to @Daktar for awhile =P (Yes, I'm only teasing)

I will take the blame... the full blame... for trying to make ATT.... BETTER

Quote Originally Posted by Daktar View Post
    I will take the blame... the full blame... for trying to make ATT.... BETTER
    Rainbows and unicorns goes against that though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have recently installed this addon, anyone know if there are issues when attempting to 'shift-click' to refresh data when in an instance, it seems to be stuck on 'refreshing'. (in chat you can see this).

The sounds when having learnt a new item for transmog, any way to edit that or turn down the volume?
    Can't see it in the options area.

Otherwise, seems to be a good addition.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    Have recently installed this addon, anyone know if there are issues when attempting to 'shift-click' to refresh data when in an instance, it seems to be stuck on 'refreshing'. (in chat you can see this).

The sounds when having learnt a new item for transmog, any way to edit that or turn down the volume?
    Can't see it in the options area.

Otherwise, seems to be a good addition.
    I do believe you can disable those sounds in the settings.

After the initial phase of getting used to the add-on my only real complaint about ALL THE THINGS is that there aren't enough pieces of gear for me to loot. I'm almost done. (By almost I mean I have about 900 pieces of gear to go from basically 4-5 raids which will take 40 weeks I"m sure.)

I'm grateful for the add-on. It's shown me quite a few rares I thought I would never see again and some I never knew existed.

Deleted
    I love how it shows also crafted patterns in zones and raids etc. Rly good addon. Find only one bug so far. It shows me I don't have appearance of Clock from anubarak in ToGC even when I have it.