Page 19 of 70 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Ummm... no, it does lead to something VERY openly illegal.
    Just as I said, leads to a lot ...however doesn't admit to any illegal behaviour in itself.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Again, look up the word incriminating.

It warrants further investigations.
    If they're really gonna investigate every tweet, then maybe it was deliberate. I wouldn't put it past the Trumps to pull something like this. Nah it would be too good to be true... all those dank memes that would follow..

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Just as I said, leads to a lot ...however doesn't admit to any illegal behaviour in itself.
    Please read the rest of my post beyond the first sentence.

He committed intention to commit treason. That is a crime itself. It doesn't carry the same weight of punishment as flat-out treason, but it certainly is going to be enough to send him (and others who were involved and OKed this) behind bars for quite a few years.

So, yes, by itself - that email IS admission of already one very VERY serious crime - intent to commit treason.

Now, you're also correct that this will open up other avenues - but do realize this email IS admission of at LEAST one major crime. But there's more than one crime that's being committed here than just the big one: "Trump colluding with Russia" that we all are waiting for.

EDIT: Short version: The email is at least admission of 1 count of intent. Now the Special prosecutor needs to find out what other crimes he did to add them to the list.
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2017-07-12 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    If they're really gonna investigate every tweet, then maybe it was deliberate. I wouldn't put it past the Trumps to pull something like this. Nah it would be too good to be true... all those dank memes that would follow..
    Yeah the one of him in cuffs after he were to be impeached is going to a great one.

Please read the rest of my post beyond the first sentence.
    Why - you flat out said NO to a correct statement, then proceeded to agree with that said statement.

If you want people to read further, don't start with 'NO'.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    So, yes, by itself - that email IS admission of already one very VERY serious crime - intent to commit treason
    Intent alone is never a crime. Don't make stuff up.

Guys, arguing with Cherise is pointless. Once someone has rejected reality like that, there's very rarely any turning back.
    Trump will never lose the last 20-25% of his support. They truly drink the kool-aid.

Save your energy for people who still possess reason, or who simply aren't paying attention.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yeah the one of him in cuffs after he were to be impeached is going to a great one.
    I was thinking more along the lines of leftie crab people going REEEEEEE. If you honestly think theres going to be an impeachment, you must be delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    People don't magically lose just because. There's a need for a capable candidate on the Democratic side. I dunno if they have that person outside of Joe Biden, who's old.
    Me either. Also problems with DNC still exist, even if we're not talking about them at current.

Intent alone is never a crime. Don't make stuff up.
    Yes it is - because the job of law enforcement and the FBI is to not just prosecute crime, they're job is to PREVENT crimes from happening!

Domestic Terrorists get arrested all the time for intent. People hoarding explosives planning on blowing places up, Kids plotting online for mass shootings, those KKK whackjobs who tried selling the van-mounted X-Ray laser, ect...

Intent IS A CRIME!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Guys, arguing with Cherise is pointless. Once someone has rejected reality like that, there's very rarely any turning back.
    Trump will never lose the last 20-25% of his support. They truly drink the kool-aid.

Save your energy for people who still possess reason, or who simply aren't paying attention.
    What reality is that exactly? Do you know what the definition of insanity is? Doing the same thing and expecting different results.

They lied about Trump being sexist and racist, everything easily proven as fake. Then that silly grab them by the p***y talk, that was the best hey had for a long time. Then the whole Russia affair. Lie after a lie after a like. And now this is suddenly any different? This screenshot is not incriminating at all but you can bet the fake news is going to lie their socks off to make it look like it is which makes me think it could be deliberate bait.

I was thinking more along the lines of leftie crab people going REEEEEEE. If you honestly think theres going to be an impeachment, you must be delusional.
    At this point an impeachment is quite possible, especially given email release by Trump Jr. There is an ongoing investigation at current, and we shall see what the investigation uncovers. I would be surprised if it uncovers nothing.

More to the point, impeachment does not guarantee removal from office (remember Clinton?).

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Why - you flat out said NO to a correct statement, then proceeded to agree with that said statement.

If you want people to read further, don't start with 'NO'.
    Dude, you said there's nothing illegal committed in the note. I said NO, you're wrong, there is a crime commited in there - intent to commit treason.

I can't break that down any further for you to understand. =/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Holy fucking shit.

I guess there are ways to speed up an impeachment trial.
    I seriously think Trump is trying to speedrun the Nixon presidency. I heard a quote on here a couple months ago - can't remember who said it, and it was done as humor, but it's still pretty accurate.

"If you tweet enough times, you clip through the floor of the Oval Office and fall under the map, and spawn right at the impeachment hearing."

What reality is that exactly? Do you know what the definition of insanity is? Doing the same thing and expecting different results.

They lied about Trump being sexist and racist, everything easily proven as fake. Then that silly grab them by the p***y talk, that was the best hey had for a long time. Then the whole Russia affair. Lie after a lie after a like. And now this is suddenly any different? This screenshot is not incriminating at all but you can bet the fake news is going to lie their socks off to make it look like it is which makes me think it could be deliberate bait.
    The emails are incriminating, sorry Cherise. Take a step back and you will see, you are too invested in Trump to view the situation rationally. I agree that there's a grey area between both sides where the truth likely resides, but your views are extreme even for right-wing voters. You're basically denying reality.

So, why do you keep saying the same things that are wrong, over and over again, expecting a different result? o_O

Deleted
    Yes it is - because the job of law enforcement and the FBI is to not just prosecute crime, they're job is to PREVENT crimes from happening!

Domestic Terrorists get arrested all the time for intent. People hoarding explosives planning on blowing places up, ect...

Intent IS A CRIME!
    Don't make things up! This is completely false. Intent alone is never criminal and action must be taken, even if it's just the first step. Also hoarding explosives like in your example is action. Expressing intent however is not.

- - - Updated - - -

So, why do you keep saying the same things that are wrong, over and over again, expecting a different result? o_O
    Cause there are people on the internet who are wrong! This must not stand!

Don't make stuff up.
    The irony of you telling someone else to not make stuff up is too much for me.

Don't make things up! This is completely false. Intent alone is never criminal and action must be taken, even if it's just the first step. Also hoarding explosives like in your example is action. Expressing intent however is not.
    The first step...like accepting a meeting with people explicitly telling you they represent a foreign adversary who promise to provide damaging information to your political opponent.

That sting you felt was reality...slapping the shit out of you.

- - - Updated - - -
    Don Jr. had a meeting, remember. Meeting is sufficient to establish intent.

Analogous example: child pedos emailing underage minors, getting arrested when they show up for sex.