Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

sounds like they are returning to what class order missions were supposed to be bfore they decided to cut it.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Luckily, they're optional....
    these ones are labeled as quest related. "turalyon wants X" "alleria wants Y" type shit that's probably going to gate us from the next quest in the chain like it did in our order halls.

it's being told to fucking wait before seeing more story, and it's the absolute shittiest bullshit ever added to this game.

I don't understand why people are that angry about missions. They are just a fancy way of time gating. Without them, we'd get a Broken Shore like experience, where quests randomly pop up every week.

Now if time gating in itself is a good idea is a whole new other topic. But the way they present it now is more acceptable than before, imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    I don't understand why people are that angry about missions. They are just a fancy way of time gating. Without them, we'd get a Broken Shore like experience, where quests randomly pop up every week.

Now if time gating in itself is a good idea is a whole new other topic. But the way they present it now is more acceptable than before, imho.
    it used to be about personal responsibility and choosing when you see the story.

i don't need some fucker holding my hand while i read a book and telling me to stop when he thinks i should. i should be able to stop or exhaust it all if i want.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    these ones are labeled as quest related. "turalyon wants X" "alleria wants Y" type shit that's probably going to gate us from the next quest in the chain like it did in our order halls.

it's being told to fucking wait before seeing more story, and it's the absolute shittiest bullshit ever added to this game.
    Dude. I'm already at Mac'aree. Haven't see those before.

Dude. I'm already at Mac'aree. Haven't see those before.
    IF they can be kept separate so i never have to open that shit menu again, so be it.

but i highly doubt that will be the case on live.

Fuck it the lag is too much.

Deleted
    So on that planet be known to the portal handling spaceship owning demons there is a jail for the strongest titan as well as captured avatars/ semi corrupted or w/e spirits of the titans etc.. And we leave a sole jailor (who takes weird decisions anyways). Sounds like a solid plan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post

Probably because missions aren't compelling and dilute the game with shitty mobile phone-tier gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    not one fucking person will ever want to sit and wait for one of this piece of shit to complete to continue doing shit on their own.
    Well, i'm not fucking right now, so i suppose that's true. Don't really mind the time delay, though. I actually dislike it when i have to powergame through stuff just to stay competitive.

Welp, guys, just completed the Mac'aree questline.

And, I gotta say, I LOVE IT!

Amazing story-arc. Despite there being lag, It was fun! Also loved seeing the people complain, instead of waiting it out like everyone else! Either way, though! It's fun! Can't wait to do the Dungeon though, that's going to be INTENSE! D:

I loved the Void/Legion story arcs there! Hell, the Tal'gath BS was also fun! I really loved the length of it all, also! Took me 4-5 hours just to complete it all! Which, in reality, might take weeks on live, mainly due to the wait! Either way though, each arc that i've done was amazing! Can't wait for the 3rd zone (AKA, The Antorus Raid zone). From the looks of what i've seen, it's gonna be PACKED with fun!

7+ Year Old Account
    Welp, guys, just completed the Mac'aree questline.

And, I gotta say, I LOVE IT!

Amazing story-arc. Despite there being lag, It was fun! Also loved seeing the people complain, instead of waiting it out like everyone else! Either way, though! It's fun! Can't wait to do the Dungeon though, that's going to be INTENSE! D:

I loved the Void/Legion story arcs there! Hell, the Tal'gath BS was also fun! I really loved the length of it all, also! Took me 4-5 hours just to complete it all! Which, in reality, might take weeks on live, mainly due to the wait! Either way though, each arc that i've done was amazing! Can't wait for the 3rd zone (AKA, The Antorus Raid zone). From the looks of what i've seen, it's gonna be PACKED with fun!
    Did you see the part regarding a certain Eredar lord?
    Zetheros Cralin Leteros Xerophin Duskeros Vanderos
    Atheros Zenderos Magmeros Battistta Denzeros

Quote Originally Posted by ZetherosCraig View Post
    This is a spoiler thread, just say the name ffs.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    This is a spoiler thread, just say the name ffs.
    Jarraxus. Theres a quest involving him, pre corruption. Jarasum.
    Zetheros Cralin Leteros Xerophin Duskeros Vanderos
    Atheros Zenderos Magmeros Battistta Denzeros

Fuck yeah, man. Dude, Tal'gath's spaceship was right there, he roasted Velen, I crashed ONCE, and everything!

It was the best!

- - - Updated - - -

Jarraxus. Theres a quest involving him, pre corruption. Jarasum.
    OH! You mean him. Yeah, didn't realize it until now! XD

Mac'Aree looks amazing! The city's broken away from the planet. It's floating over that big gap you see on the planet. The section of Mac'Aree is only a tiny part of the complete city, which hangs in fragments in the sky, looking epic as it covers half the horizon. The lost civilization vibes are amazing!

Also, the fleeing citizens you see ghostly echoes of confirm that Talbuk on Draenor came from Argus. You see them coming with the citizens fleeing the planet. Talbuk being invasive species to Draenor is confirmed!

I can't get further in, unfortunately. After completing the opening questline and placing my beacon to get back to the ship, I went back aboard the Vindicaar, but I don't have the beacon active on the ground it seems. Terrible bug, as I have no way to teleport back down to continue the story.

Is there a reason the Legion never went to it before and corrupted it?

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Mac'Aree looks amazing! The city's broken away from the planet. It's floating over that big gap you see on the planet. The section of Mac'Aree is only a tiny part of the complete city, which hangs in fragments in the sky, looking epic as it covers half the horizon. The lost civilization vibes are amazing!

Also, the fleeing citizens you see ghostly echoes of confirm that Talbuk on Draenor came from Argus. You see them coming with the citizens fleeing the planet. Talbuk being invasive species to Draenor is confirmed!

I can't get further in, unfortunately. After completing the opening questline and placing my beacon to get back to the ship, I went back aboard the Vindicaar, but I don't have the beacon active on the ground it seems. Terrible bug, as I have no way to teleport back down to continue the story.
    Fun fact, if you see the skybox around the area, you can see a little yellow dot by the landing area. Around it is ALSO some light areas. it's in the skybox though!

That's the Xenedar! Loved that little detail!

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a reason the Legion never went to it before and corrupted it?
    Kil'jaeden wouldn't accept that!

Kil'jaeden wouldn't accept that!
    Is that the real reason or are you still shitposting?

Is that the real reason or are you still shitposting?
    Real reason? XD

- - - Updated - - -

So, has anyone else done Mac'aree yet? Or, am I the only one?