Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    But we still dont know why we need to REBUILD Azeroth.
    Isn't that what all the re-origination stuff (Algalon, HoO in Cata, etc, etc, etc) is about ? Resetting to get rid of / prevent Old God (Void) corruption ?
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Icecat View Post
    Wow, I can't believe that actually referenced Wrathion's vision from MoP. The final titan turns out to be Azeroth itself. I am really fucking impressed by how patiently they sat on this long story.
    fun fact: Wrathion only knows that because the souls of the pantheon were send to azeroth by norgannon. (he gets the info from lei shens essence, which contains ra-dens essence, which contains amanthuls essence according to chronicle)

however

now it seems the souls of the pantheon are in sargeras possession, and it seems extremely unlikely he stole them from azeroth since mid-MoP. The pantheon souls on argus also seem a lot more self aware then the ones residing in the keepers on azeroth.

so, is that line from wrathion still canon one wonders? only way that can happen is if the pantheons souls got split into multiple pieces.
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2017-07-08 at 04:50 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    SO many non finished stories atm.... I wonder what will be finished and what will be forgotten

Btw lol, I am wondering for years how is Bjoramier getting banned so often lol

In several expansion, we will be contacted by Elune who will say that she is on the verge of death and that she can't contain the void Lord's power anymore.

She need the Children of Light and shadow to help her. She asks for Illidan.

We will free illidan who will consume Sargeras' soul and make it his ; after that, Elune will say to him that she's dying and she needs to make illidan the next heir of the Light.

She will then infuse her essence into Illidan who will become the new Light Lord and will go fight the void lords

Quote Originally Posted by Engal View Post
    In several expansion, we will be contacted by Elune who will say that she is on the verge of death and that she can't contain the void Lord's power anymore.

She need the Children of Light and shadow to help her. She asks for Illidan.

We will free illidan who will consume Sargeras' soul and make it his ; after that, Elune will say to him that she's dying and she needs to make illidan the next heir of the Light.

She will then infuse her essence into Illidan who will become the new Light Lord and will go fight the void lords
    I wonder how Tyrande will react to that.

XD

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Isn't that what all the re-origination stuff (Algalon, HoO in Cata, etc, etc, etc) is about ? Resetting to get rid of / prevent Old God (Void) corruption ?
    As I have read, the titans were immune to old god corruption? And that's why they try to corrupt planets that weren't born yet to make a dark titan for the Void Lords?

If what I said is true, then yeah it makes sense that we need to defend Azeroth while it's not born yet, and when it is
    (it won't happen otherwise WoW will cease to exist :P), it will become a full powerful titan that is also immune to old god corruption and the void lords lose
    the strongest potential Dark Titan in the universe!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    As I have read, the titans were immune to old god corruption? And that's why they try to corrupt planets that weren't born yet to make a dark titan for the Void Lords?

If what I said is true, then yeah it makes sense that we need to defend Azeroth while it's not born yet, and when it is
    (it won't happen otherwise WoW will cease to exist :P), it will become a full powerful titan that is also immune to old god corruption and the void lords lose
    the strongest potential Dark Titan in the universe!
    That's correct - an awakened Titan is too powerful to be corrupted by the Void Lords, so they created the Old Gods and sent them to attack Titans while they're still sleeping as worlds, when a Titan is still vulnerable. The Pantheon believed that if Azeroth woke up, so would be powerful enough to neutralize the Void Lords.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I said it in another thread but I'll say it again here.

Illidan was obviously written in to be the messiah of the universe but that felt more like bad fan fiction rather than even decent story telling whereas it would have been bitter sweet to have Velen act as Sargeras' keeper given the amount of history shared between him and The Burning Legion.

Dude saw Argus fall to corruption, his brother's turn to monsters, was chased for millenia, become the leader of the exile eredar, saw his now-corrupt son killed and ultimately is the remaining brother left standing whereas Illidan is a product of forced fan service because "omg redemption story plz".
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2017-07-10 at 09:04 PM.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    Posted by wowhead:

The titan soul of Argus is the key to breaking the Legion. Our defenses must hold long enough to destroy it... or Sargeras wins.
    Perhaps this world's past can aid us. I will scour my memory for what may yet remain.

Ye did it! Aggramar's essence is free! He can stand beside his brethren once more.
    The very cradle of creation!
    The titans can sever that connection... but not here. They need ta bring the soul o' Argus ta their place o' power... the Seat o' the Pantheon.
    Our victories mean nothing. So long as Sargeras has the soul of Argus to fuel his infinite army, Azeroth remains in grave peril.
    Their final act will harness the last o' Argus's power, to imprison Sargeras... once and for all.
    Heroes, I can signal the titans ta begin. Once they start their ritual... there's no turnin back!
    The tortured soul of Argus has been put to rest.
    It matters not. We have lost. Look to the skies!
    Sargeras will soon undo all we have fought for.
    No.
    We will use the last glimmer of Argus's power to bind him here. The Seat of the Pantheon shall become Sargeras's prison... and ours as well.
    You would condemn yourselves to stop him?
    Our world must survive... no matter the cost!
    A sacrifice must be made.
    Return home, children of Azeroth. Protect the final titan.
    Prophet... what happened out there?
    Illidan serves as the Dark Titan's jailer. His sacrifice has ended the Legion. At long last, the Burning Crusade...is over.

Illidan's redemption is met.
    So basically Illidan turned into the very jailer that he was trying to evade for thousands of years. The irony! I wonder how Maeiv will fit into all of this. I'm sure Illidan will be pretty lonely over there, if only he had a jailer of his own obsessed with keeping him company.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Far more content? As of now no. As of 7.3 sure. Right now they are 100% on par in terms of content.
    Sorry for the late reply, but you are objectively wrong in terms of the quantity of content in Legion vs WoD

like 20 Apexis quests as of 6.2 vs 1000+ world quest

12 (13 if you count Kara as 2 dungeons) vs 8

3 difficulties of dungeons vs seemingly infinite difficulties of dungeons

4 raids vs 3 raids

2 new arenas vs no new arenas

Pvp brawl events vs new "pvp zone"

it is not on par, that is such a ridiculous thing to say. People must have the worst memory in the world to think that WoD and Legion have the same amount of content.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Good, good.

Fucker deserves that long ass imprisonment.

Hope he never returns.
    He and sarg both will. They are holding off on doing away with Sarg by locking him away so in the future ( Warcraft 4/5 and maybe WoW 2) they could use him

10+ Year Old Account
    So in the end, Illidan does become Kerrigan.

Maiev, Jailor of Illidan
    (Lich King) Bolvar, Jailor of the Damned (Undead)
    Illidan, Jailor of Sargeras.
    Anyone else I forgot?

Zzzzz.. this is the level we can expect of Blizzard. It'll be like Arkham Asylum. A couple of expansions later someone escapes. Jail them again or redemption story. Rinse and repeat. This is WoW.

Remember guys this isnt the last were going to see of illidan unless the naruu was lying to us. Hes supposed to be a champion of the light to fight against the void. So my guess is that while jailing Sargeras illidan perhaps convinces him what he was trying to do was wrong and Sargeras gives him some new power to go help fight against the void and finish the struggle between light and dark once and for all.

So illidan should be back for the next expansion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    So in the end, Illidan does become Kerrigan.
    not really? kerrigan killed amon but died
    Illidan is jailing sargeras
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehuehuecopter View Post
    Really this site is full of retards and spastic kids.

How can you fight something that can create and destroy planet with a snap of his finger.

Please tell me.

But I know you don't know because it is easier to blame the current lore than actually propose a better one since there nobody is capable or have the experience to write down a better plot.

But hey we are on mmo c the house of failure as human begins
    Something to do with that my dude ingame has slaughtered his way thru the strongest shit the wow universe could throw at him so far.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumred View Post
    He and sarg both will. They are holding off on doing away with Sarg by locking him away so in the future ( Warcraft 4/5 and maybe WoW 2) they could use him
    or a future wow expansion
    why do people keep thinking they will stop wow, to bringout a warcraft 4
    if they bring out a warcraft 4 it would most likely be doing the stories we have passed, like warcraft 4 being based on vanilla, bc, wrath, with expansions for cata and mop, wod and legion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    not really? kerrigan killed amon but died
    Illidan is jailing sargeras
    Golden child of prophecy who was once an ally, then an enemy, and now an ally again sacrifices itself to defeat a god.

Regardless, my comment was more in jest.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Golden child of prophecy who was once an ally, then an enemy, and now an ally again sacrifices itself to defeat a god.

Regardless, my comment was more in jest.
    ok you put it that way i see the point now
    but who knows we may see him come back with sargeras on our side, trapping him will give him alot of time to talk it over with him

7+ Year Old Account
    Its not exactly confirmed yet that he's dead yet, I guess.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar