Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Nagas are mutated Night Elves.... And Night Elves are the only playable race, EVER, they have not tried to kill on sight.. They even corporate with Illidan..
    Emh Naga are mutated Highborne not Nelf.

Nelf battle against Aszhara and Highborne due to her pact with Sargeras.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutricul View Post
    I think armor design is what's holding back playable races like the Naga, Vrykul, Ogre to some extent, Ethereal and such.
    It's one thing to fit out an NPC with a certain set of armor, but making sure the entire backlog of armor fits?

By the likes of it most if not all the non-specific designed armor for these races would look terrible, or it would take way too much time adjusting or figuring out how to make the armor look good on them. Look at how silly some pieces of armor look on male Pandarian. All stretched out and stuff. Look at the modelviewer for Tauren and put some sets on them and see how silly the proportions look.

On the above mentioned races that would be even worse.
    Most armor fit on Vrykul same as naga.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueShirtGuy View Post
    Emh Naga are mutated Highborne not Nelf.

Nelf battle against Aszhara and Highborne due to her pact with Sargeras.
    Highborn ARE Night Elves.. Highelves (mutated/evolved Blood Elves) are not..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Another humanoid race would be quite boring and I guess too big to fit into most doors.

Naga are way more interesting thematically and no-legs gear display problems could be easily adressed by the talended Blizz team.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Highborn ARE Night Elves.. Highelves (mutated/evolved Blood Elves) are not..
    No.

Highborne were the elite Arcane addict of which was the Elf Prime Race aka Kaldorei.

They were pale not dark purple skinned like Nelf.

Nelf are a branch of of elf that rejected Arcane influx and decide to follow druidism or elude teaching.

Highborne or Queldorei were the elite noble, a different branch, like the Shendalar in DM.

Highelves are a rare discendent of Highborne.

Also

"According to*Brann Bronzebeard, there is little physical difference between the Highborne and the rest of the kaldorei (save perhaps the Highborne being slightly pastier), but they consider themselves different enough."
    Last edited by BlueShirtGuy; 2017-07-12 at 11:48 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    You got me confused. Do you want ogres or a cool race?
    there are no cool race more than ogres, what a hell,

i preffer scream me smash all around than have a boring race, like another fucking elf

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Every race will become playable eventually.
    It depends on a) the outcry from the community, b) the narrative direction of Blizz, and, most importantly, c) the financial implications of adding them and drawing in old and new subs.

WoW feels like it's reaching the peak of its crescendo, what with the players becoming the highest rank of their class orders and whatnot while wielding weapons of lore.
    There really isn't much higher to go without becoming demigods, so to keep it fresh, adding new classes/races is about the only thing they can do, aside from a complete class/spec overhaul (which I think is coming again in 8.0 instead of new race/class, but you never know).