Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Man, it's so unfortunate that WoW's "kek" has been so thoroughly debased.
    I'm not entirely convinced it started there, arguably due to it's Korean meaning, I think it was just an anchor point for many. It's moved so far beyond that now, I mean it's a psuedo-cult based around the Egyptian god of the same name.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2017-07-12 at 10:13 AM.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess the difference between the Retards on the left and the Kekistanis is, you can tell Kekistanis do this as a joke and to fuck with people, whereas the SJW's truly believe their retardation is helpful.

Almost as bad as "decolonializing science". Almost.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had to google Kekistan. I hope these people grow up. And I sincerely hope they got kicked out and banned from that playground.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Man, it's so unfortunate that WoW's "kek" has been so thoroughly debased.
    Ain't that the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    I guess the difference between the Retards on the left and the Kekistanis is, you can tell Kekistanis do this as a joke and to fuck with people, whereas the SJW's truly believe their retardation is helpful.
    Oh give me a break.

I am so tired of this dumbass argument.

Acting like a retard 24/7 and constantly saying, 'I was just kidding" doesn't work. It just means you've become that child that you were supposedly joking about being from the beginning.

There's a reason this meme became a thing:

Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-07-12 at 10:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Acting like a retard 24/7 and constantly saying, 'I was just kidding" doesn't work. It just makes you look like a retard.
    What does defending sjws 24/7 on mmo-c make you look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    What does defending sjws 24/7 on mmo-c make you look like?
    I defend SJWs on MMO-Champion? This is how I know somebody is talking out of their ass because their "side" was attacked. Anybody who would say that I defend SJWs is just some ignorant dude who has no idea wtf they're talking about.

Maybe look in the mirror broseph. Your side has become the joke that the other side you constantly whine about has always been.

Horseshoe Theory is an amazing thing to witness in action.

Gotta agree with Krazy on this one. These guys have turned this "fun" joke into a joke of itself. It's all been pretty cringy after they found the flag.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

"We only jokingly made our dumbass flag symbolized after the Nazi one and constantly scream a joke catchphrase from World of Warcraft while only ironically saying white supremacist shit!"

ITS BEEN ONE 4 YEAR LONG JOKE GUYS WE PROMISE WE DON'T ACTUALLY BELIEVE ALL THESE THING WE CONSTANTLY SAY.

rofl. At least acknowledge what you are. Maybe you'd have an ounce of respect because of that alone. These retards are an example of how delusional the world of 4chan actually is, pretending they're making some kinds of actual impact on the world when they're just embarrassing nobody but themselves over and over again.

I think maybe the saddest, yet funniest as an outsider, part is watching them frequently metaphorically high five one another over them acting like this. I'll freely admit that I enjoy the schadenfreude.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-07-12 at 10:41 AM.

They did it for the lulz.

Deleted
    They sure did conquer that children's playground! Not even Napoleon could have done that.

Seems a little silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I'm not entirely convinced it started there, arguably due to it's Korean meaning, I think it was just an anchor point for many. It's moved so far beyond that now, I mean it's a psuedo-cult based around the Egyptian god of the same name.
    It started with WoW, you wont find the word on the English net before it. the Egypt God thingy was found long after that by the inter communities.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Haha ye it le ebin joking xDDD!!!1!!1

Society is doomed, these people are fucking idiots. Between them, and the overly-sensitive liberals who get outraged by everything, it seems clear that these people won't be able to deal with real issues that come up in life.

they are starting to believe their own "jokes". Like I get the premise of how it started about how its "ironic" but now they are starting to drink their own koolaid, I cant say im surprised I saw this a good 5 or 6 years ago and joked to a friend that watch them start doing this.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Oh give me a break.

Acting like a retard 24/7 and constantly saying, 'I was just kidding" doesn't work. It just means you've become that child that you were supposedly joking about being from the beginning.

There's a reason this meme became a thing:

This is how I've viewed this new "troll" thing that has come about. What is the difference in you and your "troll" self when you are only trolling every waking moment of the day.

Deleted
    Oh give me a break.

Do you think that the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster or the Jedi Church consist of true believers? Nah, they are just having fun and ridiculing those who genuinely do believe in something extremely dumb.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Why are young men hanging around a kids play area? Is this an alt-right thing?
    It's a religious or SJW thing judging by the convictions so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    they are just having fun and ridiculing those who genuinely do believe in something extremely dumb.
    So they are then parodying themselves?

I hope you realize that nobody but in that bubble believes this. Everybody else sees these dumbass children for what they are. Dumbass children.

Dat hilarious, hilarious Horseshoe Theory in action.