10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by f4ncybear View Post
    Even previous reset they didn't do them until Sunday. KJ probably doesn't need 32 heroic runs worth of gear.
    If there's gear to be had, they'll run splits.

Quote Originally Posted by ruediruempel View Post
    will they even do hc splits, they might have to good gear for split runs now
    Titanforge means that this is never the case.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Ya see, the thing about mythic players is this:

They complain day and night about how hard the boss is, asking/whining for nerfs.

However, once the nerfs are in, some of them then complain, saying that the boss is now "Too underwhelming" for people to do!

Meanwhile, i'm just here, wondering why people do this shit all the damn time.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post

They complain day and night about how hard the boss is, asking/whining for nerfs.

However, once the nerfs are in, some of them then complain, saying that the boss is now "Too underwhelming" for people to do!

because they have broken brains

My guild is stuck on first mythic boss, its fun though and we are not complaining. For us it takes weeks for each mythic boss to go down, even the first ones.

Perhaps not all mythic players share the same opinion? As it is with everything in life.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by woopytywoop View Post
    I don't see any gear normalisation for it. So to qualify, you need good legendaries, good gear, good artifact and a good class for it.

I don't see them catching up in less than 4 weeks.
    A lot of paragon players still play, some are around in high end guilds (yliajo in method, possibly a few spread around others aswell) and also Rooster Ranch seems to have a high concentration of old paragon players, 2 day guild, while definitely no top guild contender they get more than enough gear to qualify for m+, assuming you will get premades for the actual tournament.

as for the comment on top guilds losing players to m+ if it becomes a real esport, unless blizzard goes full retard and puts this mid progression.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ruediruempel View Post
    now back to fallen avatar again, i dont expect a rekill today
    Oh my sweet summer child.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Who's asking for nerfs? People in this thread don't count.

And it's always possible that the people wishing it were nerfed and the people complaining about the nerf are different groups.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    A lot of paragon players still play, some are around in high end guilds (yliajo in method, possibly a few spread around others aswell) and also Rooster Ranch seems to have a high concentration of old paragon players, 2 day guild, while definitely no top guild contender they get more than enough gear to qualify for m+, assuming you will get premades for the actual tournament.

as for the comment on top guilds losing players to m+ if it becomes a real esport, unless blizzard goes full retard and puts this mid progression.
    they already went full retard by trying to do pve into esports lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Perhaps not all mythic players share the same opinion? As it is with everything in life.
    See, the thing is, even if they don't share the same opinion as mine, their minds still change each day! Sure, Sco isn't like that, but guys from Exor are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Who's asking for nerfs? People in this thread don't count.

And it's always possible that the people wishing it were nerfed and the people complaining about the nerf are different groups.
    "Who's asking for nerfs?"

https://twitter.com/Methodsco/status/883653795267457024

-_- The guy says that the mechanics are too "Ridiculous" to handle! When, in reality, that's mainly due to the fact that it's mythic! Does he expect to kill a boss in only 300 attempts?

See, the thing is, even if they don't share the same opinion as mine, their minds still change each day! Sure, Sco isn't like that, but guys from Exor are.

- - - Updated - - -

-_- The guy says that the mechanics are too "Ridiculous" to handle! When, in reality, that's mainly due to the fact that it's mythic! Does he expect to kill a boss in only 300 attempts?
    Sometimes they are "fixes" rather than "nerfs"

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Kind of the same thing, dont ya think? Makes the boss easier to beat.

Deleted
    Kind of the same thing, dont ya think? Makes the boss easier to beat.
    No, it's not.
    Some fights might be overtuned, but killable - like avatar, others might be broken in terms of timings/ ability bugs.
    No amount of gear currently available can help you overcome the latter.
    Next time read what you quote with comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by Devore View Post
    No, it's not.
    Some fights might be overtuned, but killable - like avatar, others might be broken in terms of timings/ ability bugs.
    Yes, but he never said that the KJ fight was "Broken". He said that he wishes that the fights were more easily "Tuned", than what they already were.

So, the bosses were Over-tuned still, during the time he tweeted that shit!

Next time read before you quote with comprehension.

15+ Year Old Account
    Or simply call it tuning to bring it to a spot where its killable.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Good thing you're well versed and experienced on impossible mechanical tuning with your credentials of raiding at the top level. I'm sure you would expect that if every guild had to stack 4 holy pallies on archimonde, or bring 6 healers and wait for their legendary rings to upgrade 5 times just to make the dps checks possible just necessary hoops for world first guilds to have to jump through, because timegating is simply good design.

I'm sure there is a good reason both guilds that progressed on the boss were complaining of untested mechanically impossible combinations. Perhaps at some point they will publish a video of said complications. But I'm sure it's simple enough for a genius such as yourself to overcome anything the game would throw at you.

My guild is stuck on first mythic boss, its fun though and we are not complaining. For us it takes weeks for each mythic boss to go down, even the first ones.
    take 5 healer and if you have at least 2 rogue, lets them go assassination and with feint+potion they can soak every time without using cos

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Devore View Post
    No, it's not.
    Broken means it wasn't intended. They are asking for nerfs not fixes.

Pretty sure the boss was made as intended or it would have been fixed by now. Any "fix" was already made on on PTR on the first week method of progression.

Blizzard is pretty quick at "fixing" these days especially if it's making it actually impossible for WF guilds from killing it. "nerfs" on the other hand are another story.
    Last edited by mmoce81e69ea37; 2017-07-12 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Abujan View Post
    Good thing you're well versed and experienced on impossible mechanical tuning with your credentials of raiding at the top level. I'm sure you would expect that if every guild had to stack 4 holy pallies on archimonde, or bring 6 healers and wait for their legendary rings to upgrade 5 times just to make the dps checks possible just necessary hoops for world first guilds to have to jump through, because timegating is simply good design.

I'm sure there is a good reason both guilds that progressed on the boss were complaining of untested mechanically impossible combinations. Perhaps at some point they will publish a video of said complications. But I'm sure it's simple enough for a genius such as yourself to overcome anything the game would throw at you.
    No, I do expect them however to realize this: They're mythic raiders. Maybe next time, they should try harder?

You don't see Alpha complain about this shit day and night now, do you?

They raid, and they kill! Hell, even when they bring a boss to 90%, they cheer!

That's what it takes to be called a Mythic raider. Fun, learning mechanics, and ideals! However, for method, it's all over the place. At 1 moment, Sco ccomplains about how "Impossible" Mythic Avatar is. However, the day after that, they kill em. Like, wot?

I don't get it.