Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Whats the item level drops from BT?

Well, I'm wondering what would be the GIS for this, I mean, are warglaives BiS or would your artifact weapon still outshine that? I'd guess certain set bonus' from other tiers might push an OP skill even higher. Like with normal timewalking, some things scale oddly high and low, so set bonus that boosts a high skill does a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    I've also seen a lot of groups requiring ilevel 890/900/etc. /facepalm

How fucking retarded are people in this game these days?
    I mean, tbf, the higher the ilvl player, the safer bet it is that they're decent. So even if ilvl scales, your ability to play matters.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    The artifact really does make a big diff. There are arguably better set bonuses from previous tiers, but the artifact is more or less a must have.
    If Black Temple follows the same Timewalking rules as dungeons, all Set Bonuses are turned off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozrik View Post
    900, there is absolutely no point of tryharding TW black temple, the whole raid is very easy, my guess is people are biased by that asmongold video where he tested it in the ptr and he said the raid was a bit hard for TW.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Well, I'm wondering what would be the GIS for this, I mean, are warglaives BiS or would your artifact weapon still outshine that? I'd guess certain set bonus' from other tiers might push an OP skill even higher. Like with normal timewalking, some things scale oddly high and low, so set bonus that boosts a high skill does a lot.
    artifact over everything - the bonuses that you get to dmg and stamina make this instance a joke - thats why you see so many people whining on official forums that their group disbanded after 1-2 bosses because there difference between people with concordance or with like 26 traits or without artifact all all is huuuuge.

will 900 itlv toon have like +/-50 traits ? well depends i guess its 50/50 , will 930 itlv people have 52+ traits ? 99 % yes - thats why people do absurd req to ensure people with full developed artifacts.

i guess it depends whether people want to "experience " the ocntent or just zerg the f... out of instance get transmog in under 2 hours and never return.
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2017-07-12 at 08:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
    900, there is absolutely no point of tryharding TW black temple, the whole raid is very easy, my guess is people are biased by that asmongold video where he tested it in the ptr and he said the raid was a bit hard for TW.
    Well it is kind of hard for TW. I cleared it with a pug so easy enough to get it done but with a disorganized group and players who don't want to do basic mechanics they will fail and disband. Unlike all the other TW content that's super faceroll

15+ Year Old Account
    Here's one thing that you should think about, as I tested it.

While there is ilvl scaling, your artifact scales particularly well, almost dangerously so.

I had my warglaives on, and attempted to tank, since the stats were similar -- I failed to notice I was 20k+ hp down compared to having my artifact equipped.

I got rocked, hard. Then I put on my artifact again and all was golden and rainbows.

People who aren't in Legion content, and don't have their artifact, are going to blow big assy-chunks compared to those that are.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

Quote Originally Posted by Skyepic View Post
    If Black Temple follows the same Timewalking rules as dungeons, all Set Bonuses are turned off.
    Fangs of the Father Set Bonus Work Just fine in Time Walking dunno what you are talking about
    "How you build your character is not a feature of a MMORPG, it is the feature. Everything else is secondary even the gameplay itself is secondary to building your character, its the kind of stuff you think about when you are at work or school and couldnt wait to go home to play WoW or Diablo 2. We have all done it." ~Into, 2016

Deleted
    The way BT timewalking works atm i just ignore this content.
    I dont raid with a guild, and blizzard made this content now for guilds.

I just hope they remove the name timewalking from it because it has nothing to do with it.
    They should make it black temple normal(level 110)

Quote Originally Posted by Ozrik View Post
    900-915 I believe

Is anything actually worth getting from BT at ilvl 900? Assuming you are even remotely passable raider at level 110 with standard ToS heroic level loot, the whole experience looks very skippable to me.

Or are the hard core mythic raider 930+ folks actually running BT for some reason that eludes me? Seems like it would have a very niche appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    The way BT timewalking works atm i just ignore this content.
    I dont raid with a guild, and blizzard made this content now for guilds.

I just hope they remove the name timewalking from it because it has nothing to do with it.
    They should make it black temple normal(level 110)
    You mean made it for premade groups, just like mythic dungeons or any other raid that isn't on tourist mode difficulty.

https : // scontent-gru2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19895093_10213674622843031_3275640668323371256_n.jpg?oh=582a2b3cca1ffd12d81f0a79db0c783d&o e=5A0CACCE

No comments!

PD: Any fix the link?

Quote Originally Posted by SFBayGamer View Post

Or are the hard core mythic raider 930+ folks actually running BT for some reason that eludes me? .

Believe it or not, they are running it for FUN.

And for the rest of the people asking for the loot ilvl and shit. Check in your Adeventur Journal under black temple/timewalking. It's basically ilvl 900.

Quote Originally Posted by SFBayGamer View Post
    Is anything actually worth getting from BT at ilvl 900? Assuming you are even remotely passable raider at level 110 with standard ToS heroic level loot, the whole experience looks very skippable to me.

Or are the hard core mythic raider 930+ folks actually running BT for some reason that eludes me? Seems like it would have a very niche appeal.
    glavie transmog and nothing else . do it once and forget that the goal.

BT TW was the biggest waste of 2 hours. 90% trash 10% bosses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    Because having proper gear, trinkets, artifacts, set bonuses etc still matters.
    Moreover the chance of people with 910+ gear sucking is way lower than the chance of <900 people sucking.

Yes there are many baddies with decent/high ilvl, but there are even more baddies with shitty ilvl. And Illidan at least requires SOME sort of paying attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    BT TW was the biggest waste of 2 hours. 90% trash 10% bosses.
    Agreed.
    Wish i got out after 2 hours in my run.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

15+ Year Old Account
    Sigh. It should just be in the LFG tool

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!