Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Buttery males!

I'm still giggling about "buttery males", and now I have a picture to go with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    From Fox News

'Some 42 pages of highly redacted documents from the FBI’s criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton's mishandling of highly classified materials paint a picture of a serious, but flawed investigation hindered by a lack of cooperation, according to a key watchdog group.
    The materials, all part of the probe dubbed "Midyear Exam,” included several documents designated as “grand jury material,” indicating the potential seriousness of the investigation that would ultimately be ended by FBI director James Comey in July, then restarted for a brief period in October before being shut down for good.
    One redacted exchange reveals a back and forth subpoena response to the FBI from one of Mrs. Clinton's private attorneys, Katherine Turner, a partner at Washington DC powerhouse firm Williams & Connolly. In the document, Turner agreed to turn over one of Mrs. Clinton's non-secure Apple iPads and two of her BlackBerrys to the FBI.
    But neither smartphone received from the law firm contain SIM cards or Secure Digital (SD) cards, and a total of 13 mobile devices identified by the FBI as potentially using clintonemail.com email addresses were never located by Williams & Connelly.
    "We are presuming there are still 13 devices at issue,” Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, told Fox News. “The new records show how badly the Obama Justice Department and FBI mishandled the Clinton email investigation. They get the equivalent of wiped phones from the Clinton lawyers and do nothing?"
    As extensively reported by Fox,*Clinton would often task aides including Monica Hanley with finding and supplying the secretary of state's never-ending demand to use non-secure BlackBerrys for all her official government work.* Some of Clinton's BlackBerrys wound up being pounded with hammers on orders by Huma Abedin after Clinton's homebrew servers went down or when news that Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal's email had been hacked in 2013 by the Romanian hacker known as "Guccifer"---Marcel Lehel Lazar....'

Full Fox News article
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...es-senate.html

Doesn't seem as if all the items were handed over according to this article.
    Gotta love your objectivity. A Trumper citing an article from the Trump News Network (see Donnie Jr. Safe Haven with Hannity). This is just shocking - *shocking* - I tell you. At some point we're going to need to pin Pearl Harbor and 9/11 on Hillary. Obviously she wiped the emails so we can't prove it, but we sure do know it happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    What's really ironic is that CNN didn't publish a story on it that was on the first page of their web site. Or even on the first page of their politics section.
    And why do you think they didn't publish - or why any other reputable news organization didn't publish it. I can't figure out why they didn't. Could it be because our current White House Squatter is now being mentioned in the same sentence as the word treason. With the legal analysis to back it up?

I just wonder why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faifel View Post
    Seems you're confused. The Clinton e-mail server and the DNC hack are two completely different things. Hillary's server was a private server that was never compromised as far as we can tell. The issue with it is that some classified information passed through her server so they were looking into whether she violated any laws by having the server and the way it was used. The DNC servers were hacked by the Russians. Please, do your best to educate yourself on the basics of the topic you're attempting to discuss.
    Well I'll be damned, I got my mind all tangled around!

Still, my point stands. If you can withdraw yourself from an investigation, then it's a precedent that you should expect your opponents to use. Otherwise, if you simply use "hearsay" or "private investigation" to come to a conclusion... you can twist anything you want.

The DNC should hand in their servers. The same should be done by the GOP. I actually think that DTJ did a good move by putting his e-mails publicly because it gives transparency. Now I don't ask the DNC's e-mails to be public, but they should be available for the FBI investigation.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    Sorry, it seems you've misunderstood.

The DNC refused to give Clinton's private servers to the FBI - the servers she used as her e-mail center, which were subsequently bleached by one of her employees.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...ed-dnc-servers
    But her eeeeeeeemaaaaiiiiillllllllssss. You *awoke* independents crack me up. She was cleared. She lost. Donnie used Russia to beat her with lies and fake news. And you still can't let go.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I'll be damned, I got my mind all tangled around!

Still, my point stands.
    This needs to be someone's signature, along with appropriate author citing. I'll see if I have room . . . .

You're confused about your own point (again - this has come up before), but your confused point still stands. Care to elaborate?
    Last edited by cubby; 2017-07-12 at 06:02 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    The DNC fully cooperated and handed over copies of their servers. And Clinton was fully investigated and cleared.
    They will never let this go, ever, and with their God-King on the ropes for treason, money laundering, and obstruction, this is all they have to scream about now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post

I'm still giggling about "buttery males", and now I have a picture to go with it.
    I have questions.... starting with what he used the tambourine for.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    The DNC fully cooperated and handed over copies of their servers. And Clinton was fully investigated and cleared.
    The DNC did not hand over their servers, they gave it to a third party which then gave "raw information" that may or may not be accurate.

As for Clinton, she did bleach her e-mail server. She is cleared for the time being. I wonder how people would react if we'd learn that DTJ bleached his e-mail server, assuming he had a private one to begin with.
    Google Diversity Memo

[...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Go read up on this from reputable sites. You are incorrect.
    Your reputable sites have a reputable reputation of being unreliable. Your assumption that they are right, while disregarding skepticism altogether, does not give you the upper hand. Instead, it makes you look like a hypocrite, for allowing a certain favorable treatment of a group over another.

See, this is something I find very funny, because that behavior is perhaps the only thing that is equitable on both sides. Both sides will smear, call lies and accuse the other side of being incorrect if they dare accuse Her Holy Martyr Who Had Everyone Against Her or His Cleaner Than God Golden "Toupe" Angel of anything that they may, in fact, have done wrong.

This in itself brings us closer to the middle ages than anything else.
    Google Diversity Memo

Your reputable sites have a reputable reputation of being unreliable.
    Not really. They're not perfect, but outlets like AP, Reuters, etc. have pretty sterling reputations.

I mean, where are you reading your version of this story?

I love a bit of relative privation in the evening.

- - - Updated - - -

<pic snip>

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Tom Hardy even did this homage in the film bronson, NSFW link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCT0yhihKj0
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Your reputable sites have a reputable reputation of being unreliable. Your assumption that they are right, while disregarding skepticism altogether, does not give you the upper hand. Instead, it makes you look like a hypocrite, for allowing a certain favorable treatment of a group over another.

See, this is something I find very funny, because that behavior is perhaps the only thing that is equitable on both sides. Both sides will smear, call lies and accuse the other side of being incorrect if they dare accuse Her Holy Martyr Who Had Everyone Against Her or His Cleaner Than God Golden "Toupe" Angel of anything that they may, in fact, have done wrong.

This in itself brings us closer to the middle ages than anything else.
    TLDR; I don't care what reputable news sites write, I'll make up my own shit to dispute it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. I had no idea it was that bad. FOX News must be desperate. I thought it was bad when they lost all those people for sexual harassment, like Papa Bear and Ailes. Or, when Hannity went insane. But this...running a "but her emaaaaaaaails" at this juncture? I mean, there's a cease-fire, a plane crash, a health care bill, and they still take the time to write this?

I never knew FOX News would declare they're out of material in such a sad, pathetic. way. I've said a few good, many bad things about them in the past, but I always respected their drive to be the best right-wing news source -- not sarcasm, but admittedly, poor competition, I mean gay frogs what the fuck yo -- as well as their drive to be Trump's human shield against things like facts and evidence. But this is a white flag. This is bubbles in the muddy water, slowing, getting smaller...this is a death rattle.

Thank you, Alibaba, for bringing this important news to our attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    It's a very good movie:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronson_(film)
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, there's more.

FOX News contributors are now calling each other Nazis.

It's...sad. The world will be a different place when FOX News dies. I will legitimately lament their passing. Thanks again for pointing it out, Alibaba.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Wait, there's more.

It's...sad. The world will be a different place when FOX News dies. I will legitimately lament their passing. Thanks again for pointing it out, Alibaba.
    Do we get the late night talk group circlejerk now to wear full SS uniforms and do an off key rendition of Springtime for Hitler?

I'd seriously watch that.

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we get the late night talk group circlejerk now to wear full SS uniforms and do an off key rendition of Springtime for Hitler?
    Too soon, man. Can't you hear the violin music playing? FOX News is dying. We shouldn't be making jokes. Can't you see how much Alibaba cares for FOX News by posting the sad tidings of their self-described passing? Come on, show some empathy for their own little death panel no! no! Too soon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Too soon, man. Can't you hear the violin music playing? FOX News is dying. We shouldn't be making jokes. Can't you see how much Alibaba cares for FOX News by posting the sad tidings of their self-described passing? Come on, show some empathy for their own little death panel no! no! Too soon!
    Of course I can't hear the violins, there is no dying with dignity law, it'll be dragged out bigly.

While AliBeBopALuLaShe'sMyBaby clutching their pearls at the bedside.

Wait, there's more.

I see Cucker got triggered by that comment and exhibited all the strong, alpha outrage of a red panda. I still can't believe that milktoast, bow-tie wearing Carlson, whose CNN show got canned, is filling Papa Bears slot. Like, I'm still struggling to process just how that's possible given the audience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'm still struggling to process just how that's possible given the audience.
    You think about things a little differently on your deathbed.

We've seen the symptoms, like suggesting the number of uninsured jump from 22 million to 32 million, directly stating that Mueller won't be impartial, and letting Woody Harrelson defend his action of getting drunk and attacking a police officer. And that's from the last 24 hours alone. It's brave of them to sit up and smile when company's in the room, but when they say things like this, it's akin to "it's just my time".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Not really. They're not perfect, but outlets like AP, Reuters, etc. have pretty sterling reputations.

I mean, where are you reading your version of this story?
    Actually, I take it from AP.

I'm just overly used to see CNN/NYT/WaPo opinion pieces treated as news.
    Google Diversity Memo