Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Millions of ppl who $15 a month are paying their salaries. You didn't fix anything, you just failed at comprehension.
    But millions of people are not whining about an armor set not even in game. Soooo....
    "Peace is a lie"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Millions of ppl who $15 a month are paying their salaries. You didn't fix anything, you just failed at comprehension.
    lol owneeed

Deleted
    I really hope Blizzard ups the production value on gear. I don't know about what is coming in 7.3 but what we got until now is really cheap, flat and samey. There is this robe model they use since.. idk Lich King... which is almost every robe ingame but with different textures and maybe a little gimmick here and there. I mean, yeah, I get it. Different races means designing worthwhile gear is harder / takes more development time. But the solution shouldn't be the low quality recycled models we get all the time.

I would love if they would just stop with the chi balls on EVERY DAMN MONK SET...enough is enough, lol.

The game is ruined.

*unsubscribes*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    I would love if they would just stop with the chi balls on EVERY DAMN MONK SET...enough is enough, lol.
    Yeah man. I want some damn Chi SQUARES !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    I think MoP did "rope armor" quite well with the rope belts. I'm hoping we'll see something similar by the time it goes live.
    You mean the ones that would contantly spin around like a helicopter, even when you're standing still?
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Yeah, I sure do look fondly on the days when this is what our armor looked like:

[IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xt3FXzl049w/R7TNAe6Ao8I/AAAAAAAAAWg/PtPQj96y60g/s1600/WoWScrnShot_021408_164505+clown+outfit.jpg[IMG]
    this orc will live on in legend for millennia.

and my dude, this armor isn't even intended for this expansion. by the time it's released, it might just look as good as its icons.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Why is the rope on the kul' tiras cloth set as flat as a piece of paper? its been like 13 years please make it bulky like rope is supposed to be.
    Go outside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Sorry, but I disagree. When go to do look more like, you have to consider as decided the need to go want to look. If you merely decided as to think to half of that, you might as well go to a floor towards as the far. I can't believe you deny the use of further deciding to even want to do look more like, when the rest of us have decided to need a want. Go ahead, go want to do look more like further than a half. It gets you nowhere, I can tell you that.

Quote Originally Posted by smaktat View Post
    Go outside.
    I am outside
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    I am outside
    Now use the rope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Sorry, but I disagree. When go to do look more like, you have to consider as decided the need to go want to look. If you merely decided as to think to half of that, you might as well go to a floor towards as the far. I can't believe you deny the use of further deciding to even want to do look more like, when the rest of us have decided to need a want. Go ahead, go want to do look more like further than a half. It gets you nowhere, I can tell you that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    You mean the ones that would contantly spin around like a helicopter, even when you're standing still?
    I've never had this issue, so not in my eyes.