Page 35 of 70 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post

This is precisely the type of person Putin, who ran foreign intelligence officers for 16 years, would recruit to bring in as a high level agent. Your article just further proves her "agent" status.
    This is such nonsense its funny. Everyone is Putin agent unless proven otherwise.

When the fact is these people are just sleazy oppotunists.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    b... b... but Hillary
    Hillary was the reason that meeting even happened.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    ...duly noted.
    Can a Special Prosecutor hold someone as a person of interest?

Also, the distancing continues: Trump Lawyer Says President Was Unaware of Son’s Russia Emails

Makes sense, you move away from a toxic employee...um, close enough...when you know they're in trouble. But has anyone actually heard Trump personally talk about this? This is his son. Where's the bombast? Where's the outrage? God help me for saying this, where's the tweet? I've already theorized before that the silence spoke volumes, but usually after I make a point like that, Trump does something chaotic and out goes that idea. But still...silence. "Please refer your questions to Trump's mafia lawyer", the WH is saying. "He's too busy packing for France, where he honestly thinks he'll have a better environment after breaking the Paris Accord than here in Washington."
    They must have literally confiscated his phone or deactivated his twit-head account. I can't see how he would actually have the discipline to stay quiet.

Holy shit, now Ryan too?

Speaker Ryan: It's 'important' to get to bottom of Trump Jr.'s meeting with Russian lawyer

Slow down, things are going a million miles an hour here! I might accidentally commit treason trying to keep up!
    This is how you start throwing your party leader under the bus. I wonder what percentage of the GOP he'll take with him when they (finally) cast him out.

Also, side note: how did this bombshell land without @Skroe being infracted/banned first. Those are usually linked . . . .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    This is such nonsense its funny. Everyone is Putin agent unless proven otherwise.

When the fact is these people are just sleazy oppotunists.
    Are we talking about the same Putin? Because he's literally killed people who disagree with him. Sleazy opportunists working for Putin, you mean.

What's really funny nonsense if your willful ignorance. It's people like you that will devastatingly shocked when the jail doors slam shut on your God-King.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Hillary was the reason that meeting even happened.
    This is what we've been saying the whole time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can a Special Prosecutor hold someone as a person of interest?
    Yes.

Mueller has the full cooperation of the FBI (and anything else he needs) to do his job. That includes preventing subpoena'd people from fleeing the country. Wray said as much during his hearing today and believe him.

how did this bombshell land without @Skroe being infrac--
    DON'T YOU FUCKING JYNX IT

You're using an article that mentions her involvement with people in the U.S. accused of laundering money for Russia as a defense of her not being a Russian Agent. I'm no longer sure you aren't having a go at us instead of being serious.
    You're looking at Russia like "being Russian" means being some kind of hive mind, where everyone knows what others are doing and everyone looks to defend each other.

There are non-government Russian agents of various Russian and non-Russian people too, and people looking out for their own interest (as it happened in case of Veselnitskaya).

She personally would have benefited from Magnitsky Act being repealed (as it would benefit her clients), and lobbied for such (as well as were involved in media efforts to that end - which was actually the reason she was around to meet Trump Jr).

Trump's already started his twitter rampage with a nice full round of "but Hillary!" and a link to a friendly reporter's Washington Times article, which also plays a full round of "but Hillary!"

Naturally, Fox News is only covering the "but Hillary" portion of all of it.

They must have literally confiscated his phone or deactivated his twit-head account. I can't see how he would actually have the discipline to stay quiet.
    He made several tweets this morning.

Deleted

Are we talking about the same Putin? Because he's literally killed people who disagree with him. Sleazy opportunists working for Putin, you mean.

What's really funny nonsense if your willful ignorance. It's people like you that will devastatingly shocked when the jail doors slam shut on your God-King.
    Putin must of recruited me too. Hes under my bed.

If you haven't noticed I'm very anti-trump (pretty anti-putin, and very anti-oligarch too). But ok don't stop your prejudices and delusions influencing you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Or it applies to any volunteer, including foreign nationals... otherwise you would be able to plant illegal mexicans in campaign (or just encourage them to contribute), then expose it and undermine it that way. :P
    What a great idea, even if that was true, you're outright helping to commit a crime... what a brilliant plant.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're looking at Russia like "being Russian" means being some kind of hive mind, where everyone knows what others are doing and everyone looks to defend each other.
    This is the Magnitsky Act. Magnitsky was illegally arrested and was beaten to death in prison by Putin for uncovering Russian money laundering. The Act blocks a specific list of people, those believed involved, from many fiscal assets and actions in the USA. It happened in 2012 and the Russian government has been trying to get it taken down ever since.

Veselnitskaya has represented a bank who violated exactly that Act, and was talking to Trump Jr, Manafort, and Kushner about exactly that Act.

This is not about a hive mind of all Russia. This is about that specific sanction. Cubby is right in context, and even you know that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    > People taking anything on /pol/ seriously in 2017
    < This isn't even greentexting
    > What is even greentexting
    < Oh wait this is fucking /pol/ we're talking about, I've wasted time even responding
    This is comedy gold coming from the guy who believes in pissgate.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Because Putin would never keep track of Presidential candidate's progeny visiting his country, right? I'm sure that's just a silly-willy coincidence. Or do you think Putin didn't know Donnie Jr, Candidate-Trump's Campaign Manager, and Donnie Dumb-Dumb's son-in-law was visiting, and with whom they were meeting?

Do you really believe that? That Putin was ignorance of a U.S. Presidential candidates campaign manager's traveling itinerary?

She personally would have benefited from Magnitsky Act being repealed (as it would benefit her clients), and lobbied for such (as well as were involved in media efforts to that end - which was actually the reason she was around to meet Trump Jr).
    You're arguing this from the wrong end. Just because she personally would have benefited, doesn't me she wasn't an agent. When you mix business and pleasure (personal), it becomes business when viewed legally.

- - - Updated - - -

If you haven't noticed I'm very anti-trump (pretty anti-putin, and very anti-oligarch too). But ok don't stop your prejudices and delusions influencing you.
    Prove it. Show me a post from you saying you're anti-Trump. Then we can talk. Otherwise you're just another *woke* independent in shrill's clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    This is comedy gold coming from the guy who believes in pissgate.
    Except I don't. But hot damn if the image of Trump watching Russian hookers pee on a bed just because the Obama's slept in it isn't hilarious as shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    You clearly haven't looked.

Here it is from FEC page on volunteers:

Can I volunteer for a campaign committee if I am not a U.S. citizen?

Even though a foreign national cannot make campaign contributions or expenditures (including advances of personal funds), he or she can serve as an uncompensated volunteer for a campaign or political party. However, the individual may not serve in a decision-making capacity within the committee. For example, a foreign national is allowed to attend campaign strategy meetings and events, but may not be involved in the management of the committee. AOs 2007-22 [PDF], 2004-26 [PDF] and 1987-25 [PDF].

Does volunteering my personal services to a campaign count as a contribution to the campaign?

An individual may volunteer his or her personal services to a campaign without making a contribution as long as the individual is not compensated by anyone else. 11 CFR 100.74. For example, if an individual helps organize a voter drive or offers his or her particular skills to a campaign, neither of those activities will result in a contribution, as long as the individual is not compensated. If the individual is compensated for his or her services, the activity is no longer considered volunteer activity and the payments, if made by someone other than the campaign itself, result in an in-kind contribution from that person, which must be reported by the campaign. 11 CFR 100.54.

So yes, she COULD be volunteer in campaign and provide her services, including information, and they COULD discuss what she could provide to them.
    bolded part... i guess as she was compensated by russia, the campaign should've reported her contribution.

swing and miss
    Last edited by Mayhem; 2017-07-12 at 07:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leobald View Post
    He made several tweets this morning.
    Well there we go then. I guess he's back in full rampage mode, lol. Gotta love a guy with no impulse control or filter is in charge of the U.S. nuclear weapon arsenal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Except I don't. But hot damn if the image of Trump watching Russian hookers pee on a bed just because the Obama's slept in it isn't hilarious as shit.
    And didn't like every other item from the report that included that little gem turn out to be correct? I mean, just sayin' . . . .

Deleted

You wont' be anti-trump for long since the intelligent and sane ones (like you) will get redpilled from the leftist/democrat/liberal self-cannibalizing modus operandi.

10+ Year Old Account
    You wont' be anti-trump for long since the intelligent and sane ones (like you) will get redpilled from the leftist/democrat/liberal self-cannibalizing modus operandi.
    Using "redpill" unironically.

Get your trash slang from a better film, at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    We will self-cannibalize after Donnie Dumb-Dumb is impeached or jailed?

Deleted
    Prove it. Show me a post from you saying you're anti-Trump. Then we can talk. Otherwise you're just another *woke* independent in shrill's clothing.
    lmao great discrediting, being an obnoxious twat. You can go through my post history if you want. I'm not sure anyone from the UK on this forum supports retard king Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well there we go then. I guess he's back in full rampage mode.
    I knew it was too good to last. But take a look at the feed, it's pretty cool. he attacks Clinton twice, uses the term "witch hunt" no wait "greatest Witch Hunt in political history" capitalization his, Fake Media (anything with anonymous sources, like the NYTimes artic...wait...) once, and says the WH is functioning "perfectly". It's like a greatest hits album!