Deleted

what is best and worst country to visit for speaking english?

if you travel the world what countries are best and worst to visit if you only know english as foreign language?

Any country that doesn't speak English.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

If you want to communicate with the locals, then I suggest any Scandinavian country. We learn English as a second language starting in pre-school, so most are quite proficient in it.

Deleted
    Best : England
    Worst : Scotland

10+ Year Old Account
    Whichever one you belong to I'd steer clear well away from.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Whichever one you belong to I'd steer clear well away from.
    why do you hate baltic countries so much?

It's hard to get locals to speak English some times and I don't really blame them, why should they have to, shouldn't that be on the tourist? Some of them think they will sound silly and are embarrassed to speak English, some Asian countries are like this.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    why do you hate baltic countries so much?
    Oh I don't hate Baltic countries whatsoever. If you are the average indicator of your local populace then I want nothing to do with it and I'm sure they would feel the same about me so it would be mutually beneficial.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Any country that dubs English and American movies to the local language instead of adding subtitles are usually crappy at speaking english.

Are you visiting a country with the purpose of learning/practicing English, or are you going for other touristy things and don't want to face a language barrier?

Because if it's the latter, you would need to give us a list of countries you would like to visit for us to pick from.

Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    Any country that dubs English and American movies to the local language instead of adding subtitles are usually crappy at speaking english.
    Very good metric.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Best : England
    Worst : Scotland
    Them be fightin' words.