Poll: Class-Race Combo

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Tauren Mage, Tauren Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    First off, Draenei ARE Eredar. Eredar is the name of the race. Draenei is a subset of Eredar which by definition rejected the Burning Legion.

Secondly, there are BLUE Eredar.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Archimonde - He's blue ... did you not do HFC raid at all?
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=20879/eredar-soul-eater - Blue regular enemy Eredar.

An Undead that defected to the Alliance would no longer be Forsaken or part of the Scourge. They would still be Undead, but they wouldn't be Forsaken. The Sargarei former Draenei have rejected being a Draenei.

The difference between whether an enemy is considered Eredar or Draenei is GAMEPLAY, not Lore. Those considered Draenei are treated as Humanoid while those treated as Eredar are considered Demons, by the game.

Evidence: http://wow.gamepedia.com/Exarch_Othaar

The Sargarei are not evidence that Draenei Warlocks could exist.
    Man why do you bother they never gonna get it was a bigass thread about it people still refuse to take it in, i support you tho and agree 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearodh View Post
    Draenei DH, would be very fitting
    But but it would look stupid..
    More plausible would be: NE pally. Been hinted since WoE Dung up to legion paladin order hall.
    Undead pally. Could be a cool quest with one of the old horseman trying to use the light like in the past or w/e.
    Be druid wouldnt be a huge stretch but feels wrong in so many ways.

Things I just dont see or want would be : tauren rogue or orc paladin. Just stupid.

7+ Year Old Account
    Tauren Warlock!!

Deleted
    Human Druid
    Human Shaman
    Human Demon Hunter

You are welcome

Female NE paladin, or a new race like Ethereal, would definitely bring me back, at least for a month or two.

Stopped playing over a year ago, but I still check every once in a while what's been going on in the game. Not sure if there's anything they could do to bring me back for good. But simple curiosity will probably get me to play a little again, eventually.

I keep returning to games months after I stopped playing, like Hots, CS:GO, Overwatch, Warframe... I might check out wow again, if not the next expansion, then maybe the one after.

Night Elf Paladin

At the moment, Orc Demon Hunter
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    Anything gnome, but especially paladin. They need another healer, and paladin makes a lot more sense than druid or shaman.
    Gnome Paladin would make my life complete.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    You forgot the most desired one: Tauren Rogue.
    Tauren Rogue gets my vote!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never been a fan of paladins but if they made a gnome paladin I would switch mains in a heartbeat

Where is Tauren Rogue? Anyway, I want races to be purely cosmetic. And it's 100% possible, cuz classes don't require any racial abilities - you can't learn your class abilities from trainer.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Most wanted ≠ plausible

That's why I am happy to see Blizzard is not willing to remove Class / Race restrictions. Blood Elf Druid LOL that's maybe even worse than Orc or Undead Druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren rogue. Ahaha he heh..aheh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Most wanted ≠ plausible

That's why I am happy to see Blizzard is not willing to remove Class / Race restrictions. Blood Elf Druid LOL that's maybe even worse than Orc or Undead Druid.
    of course is worse, orc druid is actually the most plausible besides pandaren in horde IMO, they even already have one

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Tauren rogue. Ahaha he heh..aheh.
    funny or not they actually exist, from the grimtotem clan, and if i remember well other clans even have warlocks

10+ Year Old Account
    Human shaman
    Human druid
    Night elf paladin
    Night elf shaman
    Gnome Paladin
    Gnome Shaman
    Draenei rogue

Undead paladin
    Orc priest
    Goblin monk
    Troll paladin

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    First off, Draenei ARE Eredar. Eredar is the name of the race. Draenei is a subset of Eredar which by definition rejected the Burning Legion.

Secondly, there are BLUE Eredar.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Archimonde - He's blue ... did you not do HFC raid at all?
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=20879/eredar-soul-eater - Blue regular enemy Eredar.

An Undead that defected to the Alliance would no longer be Forsaken or part of the Scourge. They would still be Undead, but they wouldn't be Forsaken. The Sargarei former Draenei have rejected being a Draenei.

The difference between whether an enemy is considered Eredar or Draenei is GAMEPLAY, not Lore. Those considered Draenei are treated as Humanoid while those treated as Eredar are considered Demons, by the game.

Evidence: http://wow.gamepedia.com/Exarch_Othaar

The Sargarei are not evidence that Draenei Warlocks could exist.
    So if Draenei and Eradar are the exact same race....that means you think Night Elves and Nightborne are the same race...then Night Elves are the same race as Blood Elves...

Eradar and Draenei are different...just as the Night Elves and Nightborne are different...they were of the same race...but their racial development took a different path.

Same as Eradar and Draenei...depending on how powerful they are...they look MUCH different...I haven't seen any 30 foot tall Draenei running around have you?

So by your logic Night Elves, Blood Elves, High Elves, Nightborne, Wretched, and Nightfallen are all the exact same race because they shared the same ancestors.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    I'm not much on Gnomes....but every time I see that I can't help but think it's cute

10+ Year Old Account
    Pandaren Druids & Night Elf Paladins

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    I take it back... I'm on board with this one.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    So if Draenei and Eradar are the exact same race....that means you think Night Elves and Nightborne are the same race...then Night Elves are the same race as Blood Elves...

Eradar and Draenei are different...just as the Night Elves and Nightborne are different...they were of the same race...but their racial development took a different path.

Same as Eradar and Draenei...depending on how powerful they are...they look MUCH different...I haven't seen any 30 foot tall Draenei running around have you?

So by your logic Night Elves, Blood Elves, High Elves, Nightborne, Wretched, and Nightfallen are all the exact same race because they shared the same ancestors.
    in fact the difference between draeneis and eredar are the name, the eredar split with two factions the draenei and the ma'nari, but is common call all the ma'nari and the corrupted ones as eredar

its just the same difference between Blood elves and high elves, only the name.