Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Why? They are fascists. If someone wants to overthrow democracy and commit genocide, why should we not pound them into the ground?
    Because you're advocating assaulting someone for their political opinion.

Which is widely considered an element of fascism.

Which would make you a fascist.

Which would mean it's okay to pound you into the ground.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Why? They are fascists. If someone wants to overthrow democracy and commit genocide, why should we not pound them into the ground?
    Because attacking someone because of their thoughts is barbaric. Don't get me wrong, I don't want fascists around, but I also value freedom of thought at a higher point.

Until they do something or have clear intent to do something, leave people be. Even then, vigilante justice should be something avoided, it's typically based in subjectivity and has a long history of exacerbation on top of the fact that it means the person didn't get any trial and was therefore presumed guilty, judged and sentenced.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2017-07-12 at 01:58 PM.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    [video=youtube;v6jaCTMUlBs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6jaCTMUlBs[/]

[video=youtube;uIv4od8IpOQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIv4od8IpOQ[/]

Last straw for ole shia you think? So cringe when he talks about his millionaire lawyers but lol at "you're a pirate bitch"
    He's just the village idiot at the moment, I guess Britney passed the torch to him.

10+ Year Old Account
    LoL you bitch, you have NEVER put anyone ON the ground, much less IN it. You are one of the most limp dick posters on these boards. I actually laughed loud at your internet tough guy persona attempt. Holy shit that was funny. Stick to being a professional victim, that's the one thing you can do well in life.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-07-12 at 04:33 PM.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Let me phrase this another way. At what point in post WWI Germany was violence against the Nazis morally permitted?
    Im dumb, dont hate me
    Last edited by Toogoodman; 2017-07-12 at 02:32 PM.

The FBI should track anons down and imprison them.
    Let's start with BLM since they actually cause real damage though.

- - - Updated - - -

And that makes you a fascist as well. Guess we should put you in the ground too?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Of course it is.
    At least one mod here agrees with that mentality unlike the other 2 who agree with the "punch a Nazi" meme and infract people for turning it back on them.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    So i see the "violence against fascists is okay" people are here. So if you justify violence against fascists, is it okay to also go actively assault communists? I mean, fair is fair right?

Only time i condone violence is typical RoE, i will not fire unless fired upon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    "None of the wounded protesters had life-threatening injuries, the authorities said" in the second paragraph of your linked story ? So who did they murder ?
    "They're incompetent" is your excuse?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    So i see the "violence against fascists is okay" people are here. So if you justify violence against fascists, is it okay to also go actively assault communists? I mean, fair is fair right?

Only time i condone violence is typical RoE, i will not fire unless fired upon.
    In what way are fascists and communists equivalent? Communists are pretty dope.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    So you're condoning beating up ANTIFA and BLM too? Both have fascist ideals under the guise of "tolerance". It doesnt matter what someone believes if you attack them based on their beliefs. They will just fight back harder and galvanize the people on the fence.
    Explain how they are fascist.

Deleted
    Because people shouldn't throw stones in glass houses. The only people wanting to "Punch Facists" are communists, who also want to overthrow democracy and commit genocide.

- - - Updated - - -

In what way are fascists and communists equivalent? Communists are pretty dope.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_k...munist_regimes

Off to the gulag with you friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Because attacking someone because of their thoughts is barbaric. Don't get me wrong, I don't want fascists around, but I also value freedom of thought at a higher point.

Until they do something or have clear intent to do something, leave people be. Even then, vigilante justice should be something avoided, it's typically based in subjectivity and has a long history of exacerbation on top of the fact that it means the person didn't get any trial and was therefore presumed guilty, judged and sentenced.
    I value not committing genocide the highest. Weird that you don't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Because you're advocating assaulting someone for their political opinion.

Which is widely considered an element of fascism.

Which would make you a fascist.

Which would mean it's okay to pound you into the ground.
    Fascism requires a few more qualities.
    Last edited by Elba; 2017-07-13 at 12:59 AM.

Deleted
    I value not committing genocide the highest. Weird that you don't.
    So why are you protecting communists? You know Facism ironically has a better track record for not having genocides and ethnic cleansing than Communism right?

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Because people shouldn't throw stones in glass houses. The only people wanting to "Punch Facists" are communists, who also want to overthrow democracy and commit genocide.
    I'm not a communist. I like them, though. Communism and democracy are not exclusive. Where in Marx's teaching is genocide part of communism?

So? Communism in itself does not include mass murder or genocide as an ideology. Fascism does.

Btw, none of those countries were communist. Communism is a classless society. These all are class based. Fail.

- - - Updated - - -

So why are you protecting communists? You know Facism ironically has a better track record for not having genocides and ethnic cleansing than Communism right?
    Genocide — under the Genocide Convention, the crime of genocide does not apply to the mass killing of political and social groups.
    teenytenten

Deleted
    I'm not a communist. I like them, though. Communism and democracy are not exclusive. Where in Marx's teaching is genocide part of communism?

So? Communism in itself does not include mass murder or genocide as an ideology. Fascism does.

Btw, none of those countries were communist. Communism is a classless society. These all are class based. Fail.
    The part where Marx determines that the bourgeoisie element of society needs to be removed. And the vagueness of Marx's teachings turns anyone against the Proletariat into the bourgeoisie. Or do you think it's just by chance all these communist societies suddenly start mass purges and murders?

Also, I like how Mass Killings are find because at least they're not based on race! Except of course, alot of them were.

Oh, and yes, Communism and Democracy are mutually exclusive, because how the fuck can you have a democracy when you're "Removing" elements of your own society?

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Let's start with BLM since they actually cause real damage though.
    What damage? What's your problem with BLM?

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    And that makes you a fascist as well. Guess we should put you in the ground too?
    Being against a specific ideology makes you that ideology? Solid logic.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

teenytenten
    Neither does fascism though.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascism

No were does it mention genocide or mass murder as a requirement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Neither does fascism though.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascism

No were does it mention genocide or mass murder as a requirement.
    Did you know Portugal was a Facist dictatorship when it joined the UN? No Mass Killings, no Genocide there. Better track record than Communism.

The part where Marx determines that the bourgeoisie element of society needs to be removed. And the vagueness of Marx's teachings turns anyone against the Proletariat into the bourgeoisie. Or do you think it's just by chance all these communist societies suddenly start mass purges and murders?

Also, I like how Mass Killings are find because at least they're not based on race! Except of course, alot of them were.

Oh, and yes, Communism and Democracy are mutually exclusive, because how the fuck can you have a democracy when you're "Removing" elements of your own society?
    Nobody is being removed. The means of production are put into the hands of the workers.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    What damage? What's your problem with BLM?

Being against a specific ideology makes you that ideology? Solid logic.
    the part where they wuz kings. we don't do monarchy in america.

and it it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and then proclaims it isn't a duck, it's still a duck.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Deleted
    Nobody is being removed. The means of production are put into the hands of the workers.
    Karl Marx specifically calls for overthrowing the Bourgeois element by the proletariat. His words. How exactly do you think people turn over the means of production to the workers?

You think the government in Venezuela now are "the Workers"?