Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    I'm not changing topics. I'm asking you which of those major stories the media should have ignored in order to be fair to your precious little snowflake Trump. Why can't you just provide me with a concrete, solid, example, instead of crying and deflecting? If you are right, this should be a simple exercise and I should walk away embarrassed.
    Your previous question was a strawman, and then you tried to change the topic when I called you on that.

"Media declared war on Trump" - this is what we are discussing. Please get back to the topic.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Your previous question was a strawman, and then you tried to change the topic when I called you on that.

"Media declared war on Trump" - this is what we are discussing. Please get back to the topic.
    This is the topic. You are saying the media declared war on Trump. I listed out the major negative stories that ran about him during the campaign. Now, for the third time, which of those stories was the media supposed to ignore in order to be fair?

- - - Updated - - -

Elim Garak: 2+2=5
    NineSpine: No, 2+2=4
    Elim Garak: Stop changing the subject! This is about how 2+2=5!
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is the topic. You are saying the media declared war on Trump. I listed out the major negative stories that ran about him during the campaign. Now, for the third time, which of those stories was the media supposed to ignore in order to be fair?
    Again with the "ignore" strawman.

Fine if you don't want to continue in civilized manner then we are done. Media declared war on Trump and you've failed to provide any meaningful objection to that, though clearly wanted to. Oh well.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Fine if you don't want to continue in civilized manner then we are done. Media declared war on Trump and you've failed to provide any meaningful objection to that, though clearly wanted to. Oh well.
    Trump: You where the chosen one! They where supposed to inform the people not black mail children!

CNN: You underestimate my power!

Trump: Don't do it CNN. I have the moral high ground.

No, you just want to start at the presupposition that they declared war on him, and begin the discussion assuming that. You are refusing to prove your case. What negative stories should the media not have ran during the campaign? Why can't you point out ANY specifics of this "war"? YOU said the negative stories were "fake news". Well, proving those are "fake news" would go a long way to proving it was a media war on Trump... but you refuse to do that. You even backtracked and started crying about how it is off topic as soon as you were asked to prove that statement.

For the fourth time, where is the war? Which of those negative stories should not have been run?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Trump: You where the chosen one! They where supposed to inform the people not black mail children!

CNN: You underestimate my power!

Trump: Don't do it CNN. I have the moral high ground.
    Oh my god, you are STILL repeating the lie that this is a child?
    -ynnady

Except here is what actually happened: CNN found out who he is, and out of courtesy decided not to print his name because he asked them not to.

- - - Updated - - -
    "Out of courtesy?" Are you even serious with that kind of argument? Let's make a little comparison to what you just said:

"This murderer just found you at home alone in your house, but OUT OF COURTESY, decided not to kill you after at first threatening to do so."

..ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by meowfurion View Post
    "Out of courtesy?" Are you even serious with that kind of argument? Let's make a little comparison to what you just said:

"This murderer just found you at home alone in your house, but OUT OF COURTESY, decided not to kill you after at first threatening to do so."

..ROFL
    Your comment is not analogous to what was said and can be summarily pushed aside.

Quote Originally Posted by meowfurion View Post

..ROFL
    If you genuinely believe that that is analogous, please see a counselor.
    -ynnady

CNNs ratings are up, and they still poll more favorably than the President.

The people on CNN put their names on what they do. They don't operate under a fake cloak of anonymity and then cry when people point out who they are. If CNN threatened to post this guy's home address, you would have a point, but they didn't, do you don't.
    http://archive.is/o7izm#selection-1233.0-1233.73

You were saying?

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    You don't understand the difference between an identity and a home address?
    -ynnady

Omg, stop it! You are killing me! Announcing that you are gonna run for president is a declaration of war on media? HAHAHAHAHAHA.
    No, I said that when he announced he was running, he said that Mexicans were all those things. And when the media reported it, he started calling them fake news.

- - - Updated - - -

No journalism detected in american media. They started shitting on the candidate they didn't like.
    Only if you don't like them and what they are reporting, sure. But what do you expect that is wrong quite often on these forums?

- - - Updated - - -

Nice strawman.
    First of all most of those things are fake news.
    Secondly, I didn't imply they should've ignored anything.
    Thirdly, if there were something worthwhile to report they should've reported, professionally. Not shitting.
    No actually they aren't fake news. Those were all true things. We have video of most of them and court cases for others like his fraudulent school and charity.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not changing topics. I'm asking you which of those major stories the media should have ignored in order to be fair to your precious little snowflake Trump. Why can't you just provide me with a concrete, solid, example, instead of crying and deflecting? If you are right, this should be a simple exercise and I should walk away embarrassed.
    He is saying all of them because they weren't reported in Breitbart or whatever Trump cockholster news that he watches.

Honestly, I don't agree with Reddit doxxing CNN in response to the attempt of blackmail. However, I cannot defend CNN either for stoking the flames that is the internet. When they went after the guy who made the gif, it only provoked them. Regardless of his posting history. Mess with one shit-poster, you mess with them all

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    No, I said that when he announced he was running, he said that Mexicans were all those things. And when the media reported it, he started calling them fake news.
    Can you show me where he said Mexicans are those things and not the illegal immigrants coming from Mexico? Because there's a difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Can you show me where he said Mexicans are those things and not the illegal immigrants coming from Mexico? Because there's a difference.
    http://time.com/3923128/donald-trump...cement-speech/

Listen to the fucking video.

Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    Dunno, ask the reddit trolls who first criticized CNN for making a "threat", then did exactly what CNN had "threatened" to do?
    Who are you talking about? Post proof that all the people who doxxed CNN are the SAME people who're against CNN doxxing. You assume way to much way too often.

"Not all". He says that in the video. I guess you fail at listening. It's fake news because they(and you) twist what people say. Try dropping your hatred and bias and look at it objectively.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Who are you talking about? Post proof that all the people who doxxed CNN are the SAME people who're against CNN doxxing. You assume way to much way too often.

"Not all". He says that in the video. I guess you fail at listening. It's fake news because they(and you) twist what people say. Try dropping your hatred and bias and look at it objectively.
    He said Mexico is sending their rapists, murderers, and drug dealers and "some good people" over the border. Just another Liar 4 Trump support member.

He said Mexico is sending their rapists, murderers, and drug dealers and "some good people" over the border. Just another Liar 4 Trump support member.
    He said that "some are good" in the next sentence. But I guess you'll ignore that. His entire discussion on this was about Mexicans entering the US ILLEGALLY. Meaning he wasn't even talking about all the Mexicans... (he addressed that in the video by pointing at Mexicans that were there LEGALLY) You're SO biased and blind. I hate Trump, but I hate dishonest people like you more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a part of my principles that thinks both sides are wrong in the very worst way. And for the same reason. The other part of my principle is on the side of HanAssholeSolo. I despise the anti-semitic posts, and other shit lordery, but that is not what is or should be at issue. The core issue is that Mr "solo" had his free speech violated. This was conducted by CNN (which makes them the catalyst to the retaliation). The internet, unwilling to leave it alone, went on a campaign to very nearly make CNN's case for them that free speech en masse needs to be reconsidered. At some point, I think people forget about what started all of this, and it is fast becoming a pissing contest between two groups that no one takes seriously.

I will advocate for Solo's right to be a shitlord, and I will advocate for CNN to not trample on a private citizen's free speech, and I will also advocate AGAINST reddit users doxxing CNN personnel.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    He said that "some are good" in the next sentence. But I guess you'll ignore that. His entire discussion on this was about Mexicans entering the US ILLEGALLY. Meaning he wasn't even talking about all the Mexicans... (he addressed that in the video by pointing at Mexicans that were there LEGALLY) You're SO biased and blind. I hate Trump, but I hate dishonest people like you more.
    You don't hate Trump, you literally fellate him in every fucking thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    There is a part of my principles that thinks both sides are wrong in the very worst way. And for the same reason. The other part of my principle is on the side of HanAssholeSolo. I despise the anti-semitic posts, and other shit lordery, but that is not what is or should be at issue. The core issue is that Mr "solo" had his free speech violated. This was conducted by CNN (which makes them the catalyst to the retaliation). The internet, unwilling to leave it alone, went on a campaign to very nearly make CNN's case for them that free speech en masse needs to be reconsidered. At some point, I think people forget about what started all of this, and it is fast becoming a pissing contest between two groups that no one takes seriously.

I will advocate for Solo's right to be a shitlord, and I will advocate for CNN to not trample on a private citizen's free speech, and I will also advocate AGAINST reddit users doxxing CNN personnel.
    I managed to have an opinion that both sides in this debate hate. I believe that CNN was wrong to make that veiled threat at the end of the statement, but I feel that no statement should have been made at all and the news should have simply been reported. President claims meme does not come from reddit. Confirmed it was a Reddit user and who it was report his antisemitic, racist, xenophobic, and calls for violence in his posting history and refusal for interview. That's freedom of the press. No threats made simply reporting the facts.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...