Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Page 131 was...strikingly embarassing. I hope that's going to be the last of it.
    *Hides head*

Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    At least L'ura is more powerful than Decimatus (the Void God version of AU K'ure in WoD), who gets defeated in a leveling quest-chain in Nagrand.
    That void god was weakened by Cho'gall hastening the ritual. A buff on the mob mentions this.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    I don't know man, I had fun reading it.
    Tbh, it really wasn't that fun to read!

If you had fun reading what I posted of all things, then...I suggest you go to you nearest doctor. Why? Cause, you might have King's disease! It's mainly caused by my cringe worthy stupidity! Cure it! D:

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post

Back in the day, it took an army to take on a Dark Naaru! In WoD, a dark naaru was said to be unstoppable. And, now, all it takes is a 5 man....

...Wot?
    Just because someone is a raid boss, dungeon boss or a quest target doesn't make them strong or weak. I doubt Nythendra is stronger than Ysera (both nightmare corrupted). Even though Nyth was a raid boss and Ysera a quest target.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    omfg, this jed'hin shit.

they made eredar have a sport where they actually ram their heads together like goats.

they have meme'd on me and given me a glimpse into eredar culture all at once.
    I saw that, man. Really fucking cool! It's likely what the 3 Eredar leaders watch, on their Mac'aree Royal TV!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    Just because someone is a raid boss, dungeon boss or a quest target doesn't make them strong or weak. I doubt Nythendra is stronger than Ysera (both nightmare corrupted). Even though Nyth was a raid boss and Ysera a quest target.
    Except, lore wise, Ysera took the powers of both the Demi-gods, us, as well as an Army to beat! However, here, Nythandra gets beat up by us....

That's it!

However, here, it took an ARMY Of us (Mainly cause we had no Artifacts back in the day) to take on a Dark Naaru! Here, this Naaru is likely stronger than Mu'ru, yet she's getting fucked by 5 guys, and Alleria herself!

Gotta remember that there's a power-gap we crossed, through out the years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    I don't know man, I had fun reading it.
    I literally shaked my head for 3/4 of it. I wanted to laugh but I felt so bad I couldn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    That void god was weakened by Cho'gall hastening the ritual. A buff on the mob mentions this.
    Doesn't really matter - it's still quite a long drop from penultimate 25-man boss of a raid to quest mob kill credit.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Doesn't really matter - it's still quite a long drop from penultimate 25-man boss of a raid to quest mob kill credit.
    You cannot use the position in a raid to determine the power of a character. That's always been true, since Vanilla. Otherwise we're saying Illidan > C'thun or Cho'gall > Lich King or something else. Or Skovald > M'uru.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    huh, that is cool.

feels weird though. cause like, their crests are the same color as the rest of their skin, right? either the bone of the crest is always the same color as the skin tone, or their skin covers the horns and crests. you'd think there would be blood everywhere and a lot of pain.
    Could draenei be related to talbuk, then? If they practice ramming horns like goats, and they have similar bone growths and horns to talbuk (both male and female draenei have the ridges on their heads, and males have the ridges above where the tail begins; while the Argus talbuk are have similar growths on their head and hind).

Sry, had to post that quick, gotta go to work.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    You cannot use the position in a raid to determine the power of a character. That's always been true, since Vanilla. Otherwise we're saying Illidan > C'thun or Cho'gall > Lich King or something else. Or Skovald > M'uru.
    Doesn't really seem like the same level of comparison to me. C'Thun, Cho'gall, and the Lich King are all raid bosses - Skovald is at least a dungeon boss. But going from an entity that constitutes a raid boss down to a quest mob is a pretty steep drop no matter how you slice it. I don't think tier or level is really a determining factor up or down, to so speak - but it would still be odd if Bolvar as the current Lich King was killed as a quest mob in one of the leveling zones of the next expansion.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-07-13 at 02:54 AM.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Not really, since your importance doesn't matter if you die in a raid or a dungeon or a quest. Its just where they choose to end the story. Garrosh was a raid boss and then died as a quest mob.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Not really, since your importance doesn't matter if you die in a raid or a dungeon or a quest. Its just where they choose to end the story. Garrosh was a raid boss and then died as a quest mob.
    Garrosh was killed in a cinematic event by Thrall - he was only subdued in the quest. YMMV, I suppose.

Garrosh was killed in a cinematic event by Thrall - he was only subdued in the quest. YMMV, I suppose.
    Either way it certainly isn't a raid or dungeon.

It doesn't matter. Is Cho'gall more important than C'thun? Is Deathwing less important than Imperator Mar'gok?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Either way it certainly isn't a raid or dungeon.

It doesn't matter. Is Cho'gall more important than C'thun? Is Deathwing less important than Imperator Mar'gok?
    Like I said above, tier and/or level isn't really the determining factor. It is more the fact that all these entities share in needing a group (or an army) to stand a chance of taking them out. A quest mob? Not so much. It would be equally weird if you ran into a solo-quest whose requirements were to collect X bear hides, and oh yeah, kill C'Thun. With enough surrounding story it can make a semblance of sense, but in the case of Decimatus it doesn't really - would've made more sense to battle Cho'gall to a point as opposed to engaging and destroying a Void God.

Not only is Decimatus literally a newborn Void creature but you also have Drek'thar (Who has become a pretty powerful shaman pretty quickly) or Nobundo, who is a Paladin, helping you.

I really, really don't get the point here. You're attributing arbitrary factors to be upset about something. I guess that's your prerogative but it makes no sense to me.

The blood elves keep the Tempest Keep in control? In arcatraz I see that the demons fight against the arcane sentinalas of the elves

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    The blood elves keep the Tempest Keep in control? In arcatraz I see that the demons fight against the arcane sentinalas of the elves
    No the only NPCs there are the malfunctioning sentries who are fighting, and losing, against the Legion.

No the only NPCs there are the malfunctioning sentries who are fighting, and losing, against the Legion.
    But that is in arcatraz we do not know what happens in botanica or in Tempest Keep. It would be great if the elves still control it

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    But that is in arcatraz we do not know what happens in botanica or in Tempest Keep. It would be great if the elves still control it
    I feel the opposite. The Draenei and the Army of the Light has a serious problem during 7.3 standing up against the firepower on Argus. When I first saw Romuul talk about going back to Tempest Keep to stop a Legion agent from being freed, I was actually hoping they would take control of it and use it to fight the Legion. I wouldn't even care if it was destroyed and thus the Draenei couldn't also have Tempest Keep.

I had a nerd boner fantasy of a cutscene where the Eye, Arcatraz, Botanica, and Mechanar all warp in, under the control of A'dal and the Sha'tar and his forces (Who have been doing a total of nothing), and they help you fight the Legion. Because the Army of the Light is struggling to even keep a presence on Krokuun and Mac'aree, I can't imagine how fortified the Stygian Wake actually would be, and seeing Tempest Keep laying down firepower to protect us would be awesome.

I feel the opposite. The Draenei and the Army of the Light has a serious problem during 7.3 standing up against the firepower on Argus. When I first saw Romuul talk about going back to Tempest Keep to stop a Legion agent from being freed, I was actually hoping they would take control of it and use it to fight the Legion. I wouldn't even care if it was destroyed and thus the Draenei couldn't also have Tempest Keep.

I had a nerd boner fantasy of a cutscene where the Eye, Arcatraz, Botanica, and Mechanar all warp in, under the control of A'dal and the Sha'tar and his forces (Who have been doing a total of nothing), and they help you fight the Legion. Because the Army of the Light is struggling to even keep a presence on Krokuun and Mac'aree, I can't imagine how fortified the Stygian Wake actually would be, and seeing Tempest Keep laying down firepower to protect us would be awesome.
    I would like to see rommath and the magister take control of at least Mechanar