It looks like wowprogress manually added Alpha to their rankings, just need Style War as well now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like WowProgress is making

*puts on glasses*

Progress

*YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH*

with regards to acknowledging Chinese guilds
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

When was the last time we had this many guilds at the same point in progression? This is exciting.

Daddy is back and he's ready to carry. I predict future get top3 world finish now, and destroy FSY.

Wowprogress colored both Chinese guilds the wrong color, they are both Horde. Actually all the top Chinese progression guilds are Horde (Alpha, Style War, Seven Kings, Stars).

Mad props to ScrubBusters for being the lonely Alliance guild somewhat competing for top 5.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    When was the last time we had this many guilds at the same point in progression? This is exciting.
    Euhm, augur?

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post

Daddy is back and he's ready to carry. I predict future get top3 world finish now, and destroy FSY.
    Who is this?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tofimaster View Post
    Method had the boss 4% lower into the last phase than Alpha, and that's one reset earlier.

I think this video truly showcases the difference between hardcore world first guilds like Method & Exorsus and the rest.
    They probably didn't even need the 5% nerf on this attempt, it would still go down before platform is destroyed.
    definitely. their performance in this fight is outstanding. but this video shows also that the boss would not be possible without the sear nerf, maybe with 955 raid ilvl.

Okay Wowprogress corrected the chinese guild colors to Horde, but the servers are still wrong. Alpha is in CN-Eldre'Thalas and JTH is in Cn-Isilien.

Still good move by Wowprogress to add them manually. Meanwhile Raider IO is still clueless.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Deleted
    Memento killed Avatar 27 minutes after their Maiden kill Guess that nerf hit the sweet spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    Memento killed Avatar 27 minutes after their Maiden kill Guess that nerf hit the sweet spot.
    They had multiple sub 1% wipes on Tuesday so the experience and gear helped more than the daggers change tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Why is this not debated? I expected a HUGE amount of speculation on how this. Tanking opinions are mathicky impossible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else feel like ToS is taking too long to clear now? Top guilds want hard bosses, but when it takes over 2 weeks and its still not clear, guilds are gonna get salty.

10+ Year Old Account
    no, the pacing is fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post

who?

(inb4 predictable answer)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Various guilds are on the same boss but they aren't at the same point in progression with Exorsus and Method. I think it's pretty safe to say that no other guilds will pass them, even Alpha, simply due to the fact that they probably have a (mostly) ironed out strat and have been exposed to the mechanics of the fight plenty of times.
    Last edited by Seramore; 2017-07-13 at 04:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

going to be close between Method and Scrubbusters. Scrubbusters is almost twice as efficient as Method when it comes to wipe count. They don't even day raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    ScrubBusters has been an efficient guild for years.

With that said, they won't be getting world first. Nerfs played a huge part in their kill I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    going to be close between Method and Scrubbusters. Scrubbusters is almost twice as efficient as Method when it comes to wipe count. They don't even day raid.
    Nerfs, videos, gear and the passing of time make the wipe count smaller.

Great to see them at 8/9 anyways, they've been very consistent over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    ScrubBusters has been an efficient guild for years.

With that said, they won't be getting world first. Nerfs played a huge part in their kill I'm sure.
    We had the boss on sub 1% the previous reset, the gear made a much bigger difference.

I believe that Ad Noctum will make a return and get WF Kil'Jaeden.

Skickat från min F8331 via Tapatalk