Poll: Which current leader do you dislike most?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Which is your most hated Leader/s?

Mine, personally is Gallywix... But what do you think.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    For me its Genn and Sylvanas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vol'jin, but Blizzard decided to correct that mistake. He was a coward and nothing more.

Gallywix now, though. He's just feels random at this point. They need to give him more screen time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina, Varian (not a second too soon, he was killed), Anduin, Genn, Malfurion
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Anduin, Velen that Gnome leader nobody knows his name anyways.
    And Baine for missing balls to kill Alliance.

Gallywix, but then again I can't stand goblins to begin with.

I want to check like all of them because they all suck. Anduin's okay now that he stopped being a little bitch though. Velen's okay too.

- Sylvanas and Genn need to either fuck and make up or just die already
    - Jaina needs to cool her hoo-hah
    - Fuck Taran Zhu and all the Pandaren that let WoD happen by letting Garrosh escape their shitty prisons
    - Pretty much everyone else is either so unimportant or has done barely anything as of late for me to care
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Absolutely cannot stand Tyrande, actually surprised she didn't "win" this one.

why is Taran Zhu on this list?

Baine personally. He didn't even try to fight Garrosh on the fact he murdered his Father. Accident or not. Even Garrosh was expecting Baine to avenge Cairne.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tibblaye View Post
    He's the leader of the Shado Pan. I mean not a big one but he did play a bit of a role in Mists.

If anyone can be considered a racial leader for Pandaren, it's him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Voted Sylvanas because #NotMyWarchief.

Tyrande is a close second for not hushing herself when the men are speaking.

The Council of Three Hammers comes in third for being thoroughly unnoteworthy. I like Taran Zhu and I like pandas but if Ji Redpaw and Asia Bluesinger were on the list they'd be pretty high on my hate rankings.
    Last edited by Frumpy Frumpy Frak; 2017-07-13 at 08:51 AM.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Deleted
    Definitely that wretched pig Garrosh, a spoiled brat who lacked honor and empathy and betrayed his closest allies. That hypocritical buffoon always preached about honor and glory in battle, yet had none.
    But if we're taking into consideration only the current leaders, then it's the Lich Queen. She probably has the thickest plot armor at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    If anyone can be considered a racial leader for Pandaren, it's him.
    uh no its Ji Firepaw for Huojin Pandaren and Aysa Cloudsinger for Tushui Pandaren

Taran Zhu has nothing to do with the pandaren part of the horde and alliance

uh no its Ji Firepaw for Huojin Pandaren and Aysa Cloudsinger for Tushui Pandaren

Taran Zhu has nothing to do with the pandaren part of the horde and alliance
    Note that I have not specified Horde or Alliance. If the Pandaren as a whole had a leader, it would be him. He was treated as such throughout MoP.

Note that I have not specified Horde or Alliance. If the Pandaren as a whole had a leader, it would be him. He was treated as such throughout MoP.
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Pandaren

Racial Leaders

Ji Firepaw - Horde
    Aysa Cloudsinger- Alliance

Taran Zhu led a specific set of Pandaren called the Shado Pan. Not all of them.

If you are going to count Taran then count Ji and Aysa since they represent Pandaren for each faction.

And to be honest if Ji and Aysa were on that poll I would have voted them in a heartbeat. No real major development on either of their characters post Wandering Isle.

Deleted
    Sylvanus and Tyrande fo sure

I hate Velen because he screwed me so many times when I was doing the Bear Skin Challenge. Yeah I know, it is not what you expected.
    People hated MoP but now many say it is the "Best" expansion. Given enough time, WoD will be the "Best" as well, I dare say.

his only the leader of the shadow pan not pandaren as a whole and this seems like its about racial leaders so you have to count the 2 also Varok Saurfang isnt on the list

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Pandaren

Racial Leaders

Ji Firepaw - Horde
    Aysa Cloudsinger- Alliance

If you are going to count Taran then count Ji and Aysa since they represent Pandaren for each faction.

And to be honest if Ji and Aysa were on that poll I would have voted them in a heartbeat. No real major development on either of their characters post Wandering Isle.
    not true they had minor part in siege of orgimmar and then they went back to the turtle as seen in monk order hall

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    You may note that I wrote in the hypothetical: if they had a leader. Factually, they do not. But if you remember playing through MoP, Taran Zhu was ordering just about anyone around and was always accorded respect and obedience. He also spoke in the name of all Pandaren after the fall of Garrosh. At the very least he is some sort of first among equals.