10+ Year Old Account
    Got Baron Geddon in my pack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Healing Totem (Shaman Power) is broken this brawl. I've seen multiple instances where Mini-Rag triggers, kills a bunch of my minions (ie, 0 health) but Healing Totem triggers after Rag and before the turn ends, restoring them all back to 1 health.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    Healing Totem (Shaman Power) is broken this brawl. I've seen multiple instances where Mini-Rag triggers, kills a bunch of my minions (ie, 0 health) but Healing Totem triggers after Rag and before the turn ends, restoring them all back to 1 health.
    I was not able to reproduce this. Totem always healed fist before rag threw out any of his hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Got Baron Geddon in my pack.
    ???? You're not waiting for the "no duplicate legendary" update to open packs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    ???? You're not waiting for the "no duplicate legendary" update to open packs?
    I thought that part was live. Oh well lucky it wasn't a dupe then.

This week all minions played from hand have taunt and charge, tried a C'thun warlock, seemed quite good went 3-0

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    ### Brawl Deck
    # Class: Paladin
    # Format: Wild
    #
    # 2x (1) Dragon Egg
    # 2x (1) Fire Fly
    # 2x (1) Lost in the Jungle
    # 2x (1) Runic Egg
    # 2x (2) Bilefin Tidehunter
    # 1x (2) Loot Hoarder
    # 2x (2) Murloc Tidehunter
    # 2x (3) Acolyte of Pain
    # 2x (3) Harvest Golem
    # 2x (3) Igneous Elemental
    # 2x (3) Muster for Battle
    # 1x (3) Small-Time Recruits
    # 2x (3) Violet Illusionist
    # 2x (4) Murloc Knight
    # 2x (5) Stand Against Darkness
    # 2x (7) Vinecleaver
    #
    AAEBAYsWAvsBur0CDooG0Af7DO0P5hHfFIqtAruvApGzAom0AuvCAoPHArjHAsbHAgA=
    #
    # To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Two-fold deck:

(1) generates TONS of minion kills
    (2) actually wins

You just feed and feed and feed and feed and Rag gets huge early, then drop Illusionists to survive a turn of face damage

I have won eight games so far without even swinging for face with anything

EDIT - subbed 2 x Skittles for the Vinecleavers, as games are usually over before 7
    0-3 with this deck, got wrecked by all the pirates

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caractacus View Post
    This week all minions played from hand have taunt and charge, tried a C'thun warlock, seemed quite good went 3-0
    I've found any low cost minion rush deck will be effective... eggs for soaking hits, boost minion spells + synergy minions like murlocs + decent deathrattle summons on a few... etc etc

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    0-3 with this deck, got wrecked by all the pirates
    That was for last week's Brawl mate =p
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

That was for last week's Brawl mate =p
    woops my bad hehe

10+ Year Old Account
    More craziness with this brawl. Apparently Ice Block is bugged so the Mage never dies. Also, Mages can kill their own Rags to damage the other player (by design, learned that the hard way).
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Deleted
    More craziness with this brawl. Apparently Ice Block is bugged so the Mage never dies. Also, Mages can kill their own Rags to damage the other player (by design, learned that the hard way).
    Both classes can kill their own Rag,Mage hero power just has a more direct way.

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    Both classes can kill their own Rag,Mage hero power just has a more direct way.
    I thought it was extremely obvious that was the case. The wording on the card is literally something like "WHOEVER kills this deals 4 damage to the enemy."

I won with paladin, only had one game but personally didn't find it unbalanced, obviously 1 game is nothing to go by though.

Fucking un balanced brawl, all in favor of paladin, paladin has all the damage buff minions/wep, while mage has to fucking depend on rng to get a spell that kills the dummy wtf is this

15+ Year Old Account
    This is fixed. Just had a game where my block popped, and then my opponent killed me as intended a few turns later

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking un balanced brawl, all in favor of paladin, paladin has all the damage buff minions/wep, while mage has to fucking depend on rng to get a spell that kills the dummy wtf is this
    Mage has Ooze and board control. Paladin has zero board control outside of Enter The Coliseum. Mage also has an easier time directly killing multiple Rags in one turn. Also, Kazakus.

Most of my won games have been as Mage.

This is fixed. Just had a game where my block popped, and then my opponent killed me as intended a few turns later

- - - Updated - - -

Mage has Ooze and board control. Paladin has zero board control outside of Enter The Coliseum. Mage also has an easier time directly killing multiple Rags in one turn. Also, Kazakus.

Most of my won games have been as Mage.
    I lost 3 in a row as mage, and won my first as pally. Pally has too many advantageous buffs and also the 7 mana wep which gives it a huge advantage. For mage, you need to draw really good to have a chance.

Deleted
    I lost 3 in a row as mage, and won my first as pally. Pally has too many advantageous buffs and also the 7 mana wep which gives it a huge advantage. For mage, you need to draw really good to have a chance.

4 games is nothing of a sample to claim one class is better than the other...

15+ Year Old Account
    Paladin has one Vinecleaver
    Mage has one Ooze

Don't waste Ooze on the Truesilvers.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Noticed that brawl heavily favored the Mage deck. Paladin wasn't terrible, it just had shitty early game. If you played combos and used your buff cards to keep the Ragnaros target dummies up longer, you could pretty well face wreck a Mage fairly easily, it was all about playing the right cards in the right order.