Poll: Which current leader do you dislike most?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    You may note that I wrote in the hypothetical: if they had a leader. Factually, they do not. But if you remember playing through MoP, Taran Zhu was ordering just about anyone around and was always accorded respect and obedience. He also spoke in the name of all Pandaren after the fall of Garrosh. At the very least he is some sort of first among equals.
    Then we count Aysa and Ji. Only fair.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have a hate for Genn, buuuuut I hate Gallywix a lot more. Genn at the very least doesn't sell his people as slaves - still a dick for starting a war with the Horde during a Legion invasion.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

Deleted
    Genn and Jaina - time to make them to raidbosses and be done with them for good.

Genn and Sylvanas for both being self-interested with no sense of communal purpose or of diplomacy. Truthfully, none of the leaders are irredeemable and I could find good things to say about all of them. Most of them have their flaws but that just makes them interesting. Genn and Sylvanas just have the most noticeable flaws. I could probably lump Velen in with them too, though.

Deleted
    Baine the Spineless of course.
    Tyrande the Debrained could be a second, but definitely Baine gets spot no. 1.

Thrall xD

I liked him in WC3, but not the thing he became in WoW

No Lor'themar or Varok? I'm cool with that lol no reason to hate on them. Of those to vote from, Genn or Velen. Velen is a weak lil bitch, easiest city boss to solo, yet he's suppose to be the strongest in lore? lmao no. Light is a lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Clearly Jaina, she's beyond psychotherapy at this point.

Absolutely hate Sylvanas and her obnoxious fanbase.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

Deleted
    Definitely Sylvanas for being just annoying. I can't see why Horde praise her so much.

Gallywix is funny at least.

-Sylvanas. If it was at all possible to defect to alliance with my horde character intact, I would. I hope Genn kills her. I'd gladly do it myself too. As long as she dies. #NotMyWarchief

-Gallywix barely exists to me, he's just there for some reason. Same with Mekkatorque. They're just token leaders at this point.
    -Tyrande I hate just because I think she's a bitch... Malfurryon can join her as well. Preachy ol' hypocrite...
    +Anduin has moved up in the world, go you.
    Last edited by Halyon; 2017-07-13 at 12:25 PM.

Man how is tyrande not number one on everyones list after val sharah GOD I HATED THAT PART WHERE ARE YOU MY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

a) Sylvanas has been a useless character since WotLK.
    b) Jaina is rather annoying.
    c) The Warchief is an orc title, but with Vol'jin, it was at least tolerable to have a non-orc. Sylvanas as WC is a... ugh... WTF moment.
    d) Tyrande and Malfurion are Mary Sues, and to be frank, I would prefer to see them dead.
    e) Saurfang was cool as a general, but I don't want him as the orc leader.
    f) They butchered Thrall's character in Cataclysm, but he's the rightful Warchief.
    g) Genn should die, and his daughter should marry Anduin.

P.S. People tend to hate Garrosh, but to me, he was the best Warchief, i.e. he reminded me of the Horde from WCI and WCII.

Anduins quite faggy, hate him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    -Sylvanas. If it was at all possible to defect to alliance with my horde character intact, I would. I hope Genn kills her. I'd gladly do it myself too. As long as she dies. #NotMyWarchief
    Yes, the movement gains momentum >:) #basiccampfireforwarchief2017
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

I'm laughing since Bob (Lor'themar) didn't even make the list. Not because I hate him, but reminds me of the joke that he does so little in-game that hardly anyone even knows his name.

But I'll go with Mekkatorque just because gnomes are evil.
    "How many eyes does Lord Bloodraven have? A thousand eyes, and one."

Deffinetly Trolljin...

Worst. Warchief. Ever.

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baruphon View Post
    Mine, personally is Gallywix... But what do you think.
    I'd have to agree. There is no reason he should be the leader. I mean if you did the goblin starting zone you'd still be scratching your head as to how he got put in as a horde leader.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas, what a horribly written fanfiction piece of trash character.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    I want to check like all of them because they all suck. Anduin's okay now that he stopped being a little bitch though. Velen's okay too.

- Sylvanas and Genn need to either fuck and make up or just die already
    - Jaina needs to cool her hoo-hah
    - Fuck Taran Zhu and all the Pandaren that let WoD happen by letting Garrosh escape their shitty prisons
    - Pretty much everyone else is either so unimportant or has done barely anything as of late for me to care
    Idk why Taran Zhu is even on the list. He's not a faction leader unless we're going to list other groups like the Shado Pan that are random groups. The Pandaren have 2 faction leaders. Ji for the horde and Aysa for alliance.