Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hes valued at 48million by inter milan the selling team and wants to move, so likely it will be lower.

Also theres one price for teams in world football, another price for premier league teams, and another price for man utd

Deleted
    Inter have been bought by the Chinese so I don't think they need the dough.

They dont need the money but the player wants the move and is making his agent speak with the director. There is hope

Deleted
    Of course there's hope - if you can fleece someone for 50 million you sell the player.

either way, hes an experienced attacking player that will play out wide on the left and that can free up rashford and martial to play more centrally. With Rooney and Zlatan gone and lukaku coming in still a bit short on strikers and he will help score goals/assists something utd woefully lacked last season

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll just leave this here. Disastrous start of Ajax season and a tremendous tragedy.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40595416

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    I'll just leave this here. Disastrous start of Ajax season and a tremendous tragedy.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40595416
    Ye just read about that as well. Really tragedy how things like this can happen. "Serious and permanent brain damage" is so sad.... Unbelievable it can happen from just playing football.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Ye just read about that as well. Really tragedy how things like this can happen. "Serious and permanent brain damage" is so sad.... Unbelievable it can happen from just playing football.
    Aye it's sad. Heart issues, and reanimated on the field. His brain was too long without oxygen. Sadly, he is not the first but he was so young still, and one of the most talented Dutch players of his generation.

Well, when it comes to wasted money.

Man City to sign Walker for 50mil

Now I won't turn on him and say he is bad, because he has been a great player for Spurs for a good while now, but Trippier cost us £3.5mil and is as good.

Deleted
    He's a player they desperately needed.

English too.
    Unsurprising that in a world of 100m Lukakus and such a good full back will cost half that.

Deleted

15+ Year Old Account
    Is he a good footballer? Who cares.
    Can he sing the Champions League Anthem? Fuck no.

These are the priorities of my people.

Spurs doing spur stuff. Selling thier best players to direct rivals top stuff

Seriously though defense was the one area city is dog shit and spurs try hand them the league by upgrading it
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2017-07-13 at 07:10 PM.

Barca get Semedo from Benfica for 30 million €

Pretty good deal for Barca. upgraded their most needed position at right back and improves their midfield in the process

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Walker is an alright bit of business from the PoV of a blade, 10% sell on fee so if the £55m is correct a nice £5.5m for us to spend in the championship.

Selling a player before you've made your first signing

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Spurs doing spur stuff. Selling thier best players to direct rivals top stuff

Seriously though defense was the one area city is dog shit and spurs try hand them the league by upgrading it
    Yeah cuz Man Utd wouldn't do anything like that, I mean they'd never say sell the best player in the world to Real Madrid or anything.

Next Chelsea will be selling Dave Cahill to Liverpool!

Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    Yeah cuz Man Utd wouldn't do anything like that, I mean they'd never say sell the best player in the world to Real Madrid or anything.

Next Chelsea will be selling Dave Cahill to Liverpool!
    Big difference selling a player to spain than selling a player to a premier league team. Silly comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Big difference selling a player to spain than selling a player to a premier league team. Silly comparison.
    If you dont think Real Madrid and Man Utd are rivals you have slipped down way further than I thought they had.

You'll remember of course that Man Utd were winning and being finalists in the CL right before they sold him, shortly before becoming the mediocre side they are now, meanwhile the team you sold him to is winning the stuff you used to win! SAF thought the CL was the most prestigious competition in the world, and you sold your best player to rivals in that competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    If you dont think Real Madrid and Man Utd are rivals you have slipped down way further than I thought they had.

You'll remember of course that Man Utd were winning and being finalists in the CL right before they sold him, shortly before becoming the mediocre side they are now, meanwhile the team you sold him to is winning the stuff you used to win! SAF thought the CL was the most prestigious competition in the world, and you sold your best player to rivals in that competition.
    When a player wants to go they want to go. Only a few clubs in the world could afford him and he only wanted to go to Real madrid. And you would take the risk over matching up with Real Madrid in the champions league which might not even happen over selling him to say arsenal or chelsea at the time and making the league harder for yourself and pissing off your fans

- - - Updated - - -

Dani Alves on his retirement tour of europe joins PSG