Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Last I tried it was a buggy mess. Getting a group together is hard enough without being locked out of the raid when it disbands.

Almost got one boss down but the tank left mid fight so everyone panicked and told us to wipe so we wouldn't get saved. Honestly he looked like he was doable with only one tank. Pretty easy boss. We wiped at 5% after the healers stopped healing at 25%.
    Overall it's probably your typical beer and pretzels normal difficulty, just have one guy on speak telling everyone what to do.

Going to try again today. Need to get this shit done before my free time (And patients) runs out. They really should have made it LFR...
    Last edited by Aeula; 2017-07-13 at 01:12 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dasquee View Post
    Arsenal for warglaives xmog
    There you go

It bears mentioning that it isn't necessary to actually bring your demon hunter to Black Temple to get the warglaives transmog. All you need are the achievements, which you could have on any character.

Quote Originally Posted by dasquee View Post
    Arsenal for warglaives xmog
    I highly doubt that since they explicitly called out the xmog.

Raid was meh. All of the bosses were watered down big time. Took 2-2.5 hours to complete. Wiped a few times on Illidank and that's pretty much it.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfaadaern Darkterror View Post
    Anyone see loot we will actually use (assuming TF)?
    there is no Titanforged gear in Timewalking BT, only warforged. Highest you can get is 915

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    During every BC TW.
    Is the glaive x mog for DH's available for each TBC TW? Just I'm in the same boat as the OP, can only attempt it this weekend, and that if I finish work at a decent time for a change,

I also really liked it. It was easy except Illidan(7 Pulls) and the Trash was not one shot(we also wiped a few times on trash because we pulled too much)
    What i really like to see next is TW ICC and to let the Death Knights transmog Shadowmourne.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    Raid was meh. All of the bosses were watered down big time. Took 2-2.5 hours to complete. Wiped a few times on Illidank and that's pretty much it.
    They had all their mechanics, just due to class design power creep we were doing 8-10k dps instead of 2k like you were supposed to in that ilvl.

Deleted
    this was too easy, really ruins what BT was when it was released.

anyone saying you have to adhere to mechanics is just fanboy arguing for the sake of it.

every fight is a tank and spank dps race.

Ok returning to the game after a 8 year hiatus and my rogue is at lvl 77 at the moment.

Although I raided in TBC I only went upto TK so of course I missed out on BT and even MH although went there a couple of times.

So, I read somewhere that everyone is geared equally? My question is basically can I go here with my 77 rogue, in terms of being excepted by a group that is full of 110s or not?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    What ilvl do you need for that place?
    Just need to be over Level 70. Everyone is scaled to the same item level, like all Timewalking events.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Netherblood View Post
    They had all their mechanics, just due to class design power creep we were doing 8-10k dps instead of 2k like you were supposed to in that ilvl.
    Something is screwy for Mages I've observed... Been seeing them push well over 20K DPS in BT. :S Frost, Arcane, and Fire. I think there is a bug with the ToS trinkets where they are doing really high damage at that item level range.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Is the glaive x mog for DH's available for each TBC TW? Just I'm in the same boat as the OP, can only attempt it this weekend, and that if I finish work at a decent time for a change,
    According to a EU Blue post, it will be obtainable each time Burning Crusade Timewalking is up, as will the BT Raid. Next one is sometime in October.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mindpsyche View Post
    Ok returning to the game after a 8 year hiatus and my rogue is at lvl 77 at the moment.

Although I raided in TBC I only went upto TK so of course I missed out on BT and even MH although went there a couple of times.

So, I read somewhere that everyone is geared equally? My question is basically can I go here with my 77 rogue, in terms of being excepted by a group that is full of 110s or not?

Thanks
    You will be the same overall average ilvl because that's set equally across the board.

Your character power is going to be a lot less though, because the TW event doesn't disable artifact traits and effects from legendaries etc. Someone who is 110 with concordance and two legendaries equipped is still going to be way above you in power even though you're both avg ilvl 141.

You'll still be viable though, and stuff is tuned real easy, but it depends how strict the leader is on what they want.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    According to a EU Blue post, it will be obtainable each time Burning Crusade Timewalking is up, as will the BT Raid. Next one is sometime in October.
    Excellent Cheers, call me impatient, but I'd rather not wait until October ,

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyzk View Post
    I also really liked it. It was easy except Illidan(7 Pulls) and the Trash was not one shot(we also wiped a few times on trash because we pulled too much)
    What i really like to see next is TW ICC and to let the Death Knights transmog Shadowmourne.
    SM transmog would only be complete if the legendary proc worked (even if it gave 0 actual benefit)

Quote Originally Posted by Erinhia View Post
    You will be the same overall average ilvl because that's set equally across the board.

Your character power is going to be a lot less though, because the TW event doesn't disable artifact traits and effects from legendaries etc. Someone who is 110 with concordance and two legendaries equipped is still going to be way above you in power even though you're both avg ilvl 141.

You'll still be viable though, and stuff is tuned real easy, but it depends how strict the leader is on what they want.
    Thanks! I'll let you guys know how it goes.

i was having a blast yesterday with a random party, took us quite a while, there were wipes on supremus, boil, ros, council and like 20+ wipes on illidan. I've tried my best to explain tactics from TBC, some things have changed(obviously). We joined discord half a way through illidan, in the end we did it, feels good man.

only downside i noticed is an old unflexible save system that prevents people from other saves to join your team. On the other hand that makes people stay for entire raid (those people who know about that). personally i'm looking forward for other timewalking raids, thanks blizz

Did this last night and it took us about 2-2 1/2 hours, by the time we were done I was pretty glad to get out of there. There is just so, so much trash. The bosses were pretty faceroll to be honest, I was off-tanking and about the only thing I really did was tank one of the infernals on Illidan, off-tanking back in the day was pretty much always super boring from what I remember though so that's pretty much par for the course.

Its preaty aids if you do it with clueless apes i can tell you that.

Had a warrior tank on illidan not using active mitigation and getting sheered and dying like a potato.

Not to mention ppl not moving out of the grp with parasites and others just simply not killing them at all.
    Brainless monkeys ..............

Apart from those place is faceroll just as much as it was back in the tbc days once you've cleared it for the 40th time.......................

Question: If i have the glaives on my warrior, do I have to run BT TW on my DH to use the glaives or will running it on my warrior still unlock it?