Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Mitch the Turtle is also accusing the democrats of "unprecedented" obstruction.

Which is just beautiful crocodile tears coming from him.
    Indeed, especially considering Democrats aren't even doing anything. Like, his own party is obstructing him, he can't even get the votes there. He's not even made a token attempt to bring Democrats on board with the drafting, why should they bother considering voting for it?

He's such a piece of shit, easily one of the single most destructive/harmful members in American politics in decades.

Impeachment will never happen. Impeaching President Trump for no reason would come back to haunt the Democrats when/if a Democrat ever becomes president again.

Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    Impeachment will never happen. Impeaching President Trump for no reason would come back to haunt the Democrats when/if a Democrat ever becomes president again.
    We already got obstruction of justice and colluding with a foreign government to influence an election.

Should still wait for Mueller to finish his investigation to see if there's more stuff to dump on Trump, but even now it wouldn't be for no reason.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    Don't think the numbers are there to pass a vote yet but we're officially past the speculation part and into the formal process.
    It's just grandstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    Wonder how many more bombshells we need until the GOP starts to jump on board.
    Never. Gonna. Happen.
    Still not tired of winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post
    Never. Gonna. Happen.
    They will if it threatens their party. Until then they're more than happy to accept Trump's obstruction of justice and collusion with hostile foreign governments.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Oh boy this is going to backfire hard on the Dems. They don't even have anything illegal, just all speculation at this point, not to mention a republican controlled everything.
    Except the confirmation of obstruction of justice thanks to Donnie Jr. Also don't forget the collusion thanks to Donnie Jr. Trump fired Comey for the Russia Investigation, now that we know that his campaign was colluding with them, that is a strong enough case for obstruction of justice that Mueller just has to recommend the charges.

10+ Year Old Account
    No reason? The only reason why'd settle with the 25th Amendment 8f things keep going the way the are is because its a cleaner process.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Glad you're on record for not caring about Russian government collusion with a US political campaign and interfering in our democracy.

Please hand over your patriotism cred. You won't be needing it anymore.

We already got obstruction of justice and colluding with a foreign government to influence an election.

Should still wait for Mueller to finish his investigation to see if there's more stuff to dump on Trump, but even now it wouldn't be for no reason.
    How do you figure Trump obstructed justice? Still haven't seen any evidence he colluded with any foreign government. It's just my opinion, but it really seems like you are putting a lot of eggs in the crazy basket and expecting it to go somewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Glad you're on record for not caring about Russian government collusion with a US political campaign and interfering in our democracy.

Please hand over your patriotism cred. You won't be needing it anymore.
    Are you just as upset about Ukraine interfering in our election? If not, plz submit your patriotism cred.

Quote Originally Posted by Kafyr View Post
    How do you figure Trump obstructed justice? Still haven't seen any evidence he colluded with any foreign government. It's just my opinion, but it really seems like you are putting a lot of eggs in the crazy basket and expecting it to go somewhere.
    When he tried to get Comey to end the Russia investigation and then later fired Comey to try to end the Russia investigation.

And Trump Jr. just tweeted out proof of collusion. Do you not pay attention to the news at all?

When he tried to get Comey to end the Russia investigation and then later fired Comey to try to end the Russia investigation.

And Trump Jr. just tweeted out proof of collusion. Do you not pay attention to the news at all?
    No, they can't touch Trump over Comey for a lot of reasons. The top of those being because Trump has executive authority and Trump himself is not under investigation. Even if Mueller brings charges against whomever, Trump could pardon them, wouldn't be obstruction. Their isn't even enough there to consider a conspiracy charge and that would be by far the easiest charge to bring forth.

As far as Trump Jr goes, not sure how or why you think anything he did or tweeted constituted collusion. I mean you could argue that shes Russian or has ties to the kremlin, but on the other hand she's on the payroll of a democratic party smear group. I think the idea would be more solid had the Russian lady actually tossed dirt on Hillary to him for some quid pro quo but even then, that's still a massive leap. There is no direct connection to the kremlin, nor was there anything promised. By the very same logic, John McCain would have colluded with Russia to get dirt on Trump.

Like I said, I think you are putting a lot of eggs in a bad basket. None of it seems reasonable or tangibly feasible.

No, they can't touch Trump over Comey for a lot of reasons. The top of those being because Trump has executive authority and Trump himself is not under investigation.
    Just because he has the authority to do so, and because the investigation was (at the time) not into him specifically, does not mean that it isn't obstruction of justice if he fired him specifically to sweep the investigation under the rug.

No, they can't touch Trump over Comey for a lot of reasons. The top of those being because Trump has executive authority and Trump himself is not under investigation. Even if Mueller brings charges against whomever, Trump could pardon them, wouldn't be obstruction. Their isn't even enough there to consider a conspiracy charge and that would be by far the easiest charge to bring forth.

As far as Trump Jr goes, not sure how or why you think anything he did or tweeted constituted collusion. I mean you could argue that shes Russian or has ties to the kremlin, but on the other hand she's on the payroll of a democratic party smear group. I think the idea would be more solid had the Russian lady actually tossed dirt on Hillary to him for some quid pro quo but even then, that's still a massive leap. There is no direct connection to the kremlin, nor was there anything promised. By the very same logic, John McCain would have colluded with Russia to get dirt on Trump.

Like I said, I think you are putting a lot of eggs in a bad basket. None of it seems reasonable or tangibly feasible.
    Trump admitted to firing Comey to bury the Russia investigation on live TV to the whole nation. He doesn't need to be personally being investigated for it to be obstruction. And you have to be delusional to think an investigation into his campaign does not include him.

Going to a meeting to get information from a Russian lawyer with Kremlin connections is a crime. One Trump Jr. admitted to and implicated Manafort and Kushner in as well.

I know it's your thing to make wild posts, but seriously? "Never"?

You know there is already obstruction of justice, and it's gotta take some sort of reasoning I can't imagine to have absolute faith the investigation will show nothing.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

I think you are getting that opinion from the news sources you watch. Because I do not watch the great majority of news networks and I have a different opinion. It is only at the speculation stage at this time until the investigation is finished by Mueller.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I think you are getting that opinion from the news sources you watch. Because I do not watch the great majority of news networks and I have a different opinion. It is only at the speculation stage at this time until the investigation is finished by Mueller.
    It's right there in the fucking emails if you would read them instead of just listening to the bullshit on Breitbart and Fox.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Indeed, especially considering Democrats aren't even doing anything. Like, his own party is obstructing him, he can't even get the votes there. He's not even made a token attempt to bring Democrats on board with the drafting, why should they bother considering voting for it?

He's such a piece of shit, easily one of the single most destructive/harmful members in American politics in decades.
    Besides the health care reform, what else are they not supporting him on? Which I do not blame them from the versions I have seen proposed. I really do not think we shall see a fair health care bill from anyone, not even from the democrats. Because both parties are failing at addressing the real issue with health care in the US. Raising costs from the providers.

You don't need to watch the news, if you have your own opinion than read the emails. It's obvious what happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's right there in the fucking emails if you would read them instead of just listening to the bullshit on Breitbart and Fox.
    Na. Which emails? From Trump Jr? Nothing came of that contact. Nothing of any value and he is a political novice and said he never mentioned it to his dad. Sometimes we see what we want to see or not see. We shall see who is seeing the correct thing.

Besides the health care reform, what else are they not supporting him on? Which I do not blame them from the versions I have seen proposed. I really do not think we shall see a fair health care bill from anyone, not even from the democrats. Because both parties are failing at addressing the real issue with health care in the US. Raising costs from the providers.
    Besides health care reform there is the budget, infrastructure, tax reform and entitlement reforms. The problem is not Trump to be fair the republican party is just much more divided than they thought, when Obama was in charge all they had to was say no but it's a new ball game when you have to actually do things. I just don't see many things where the moderates, the tea party or freedom caucus get along and Ted Cruz no one likes Ted Cruz.