Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Shows how low those manchildren are, bullying children and politicizing a playground for little kids!

DOWN WITH KEKISTAN! CRUSH THE FROGLETS! SILENCE THEIR SHRILL WARCRIES!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    They sure proved a point there. That they're a bunch of childish cunts that nobody should ever take seriously ever.

WAY TO STICK IT TO DEM ESS JAY DUBYAS!
    I thought it was evident from their name alone that they're nat even taking themselves seriously. Top kek

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    I thought it was evident from their name alone that they're nat even taking themselves seriously. Top kek
    Yeah sorry acting like an idiot 24/7 and then going, 'I was just pretending' doesn't stop you from being a childish idiot.

I couldn't possibly care less what they think about anything, let alone themselves. Drunkenly screaming at children at a playground after hoisting your nazi-inspired flag can't be hand waved away with, "hurp a derp we was just trolling!" And its funny that people seem to think that even if that was true, it makes them look good or okay.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-07-13 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    Shows how low those manchildren are, bullying children and politicizing a playground for little kids!

DOWN WITH KEKISTAN! CRUSH THE FROGLETS! SILENCE THEIR SHRILL WARCRIES!
    I like this fellow

#freekekistan
    #downwithcuckistan

Deleted
    Man, Krazy is really shook up by this lol.

Some drunk people did something cringey. Think the kids will be OK. Nobody got diddled or killed, afaik.

Kekistan is a cringe dead meme, but I understand that's supposed to be part of the point of it or something. To annoy people of alt-right and social justice persuasions, and confuse "normies" like journalists.

Guess it's working for them...
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2017-07-13 at 09:44 PM.

Deleted
    Lmao, would be more fun if they placed it somewhere else though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Man, Krazy is really shook up by this lol.

Some drunk people did something cringey. Think the kids will be OK. Nobody got diddled or killed, afaik.

Kekistan is a cringe dead meme, but I understand that's supposed to be part of the point of it or something. To annoy people of alt-right and social justice persuasions, and confuse "normies" like journalists.

Guess it's working for them...

They are part of it though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    They are part of it though.
    Some of them are. I've also seen some of them get very upset about the goofiness of the Kek people. "Alt-right" is kind of a broad grouping of various sub groups, I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah kind of makes one wish Karma or Natural Selection was a thing, cause yeah this right here is pissing in the gene pool for sure.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Yeah sorry acting like an idiot 24/7 and then going, 'I was just pretending' doesn't stop you from being a childish idiot.

I couldn't possibly care less what they think about anything, let alone themselves. Drunkenly screaming at children at a playground after hoisting your nazi-inspired flag can't be hand waved away with, "hurp a derp we was just trolling!" And its funny that people seem to think that even if that was true, it makes them look good or okay.
    If you spend more time acting like a childish idiot than not, are you really acting?

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    If you spend more time acting like a childish idiot than not, are you really acting?
    Exactly. If you're flailing around like an idiotic manchild constantly, then don't be shocked when people stop believing that you were just kidding. Especially when in your supposed serious moments, you act exactly the same.