Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post

See, that's not true!

I've seen on the Mac'aree PTR yesterday, and I PLAYED THROUGH THE INFINITE LAG!

Was good, also, btw! Was the first to finish!
    Notice the difference between PTR and live, please. PTR is intended for testing, currently live is being used for the same except you also have to pay for it.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    HOW DARE THESE TOP GUILDS COMPLAIN coming from people who'd probably lose their absolute shit if part of the content they enjoy was unplayable for 3 days.
    people who get mad at something they can't control are idiots. I'd be upset but I wouldn't say blizzard is a failure and I'd know that a fix would be coming and would deal with it. I'd also understand it's part of being first to a complex encounter at the end of a raid.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-07-14 at 06:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    How bout we make pet battles undoable for a week after release of a new pet battle dungeon then see if you complain you seem like the LFR pet battle type to me.
    nah just not a world first raider because I don't have a broken brain like them and want to attempt to live a normal life. And thats a terrible comparison btw lol.
    Infracted

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Notice the difference between PTR and live, please. PTR is intended for testing, currently live is being used for the same except you also have to pay for it.
    everything works flawlessly for me on live /shrug
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-07-14 at 06:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    everything works flawlessly for me on live /shrug
    Must've not made it to sisters the first week when 3 of them would spawn at the start.
    On mistress for the last 2 weeks when hydroshot would be broken on DKs.

But yea, if you're still lvling to 110 the content is generally bug free.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Must've not made it to sisters the first week when 3 of them would spawn at the start.

nope, doing heroic tomb which has been enjoyable and bug free. just lol if youre still leveling

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post

Worst thing was mobs getting stuck in walls on the way to Mistress so you couldn't get out of combat and dish out loot.

7+ Year Old Account
    NA raiding

Quote Originally Posted by Tagzz View Post
    Compound the issue? It was either make new characters / use alts or not raid. We don't have a player pool to pull from, everyone in the US is generally awful at real progression raiding. So many people that parse well are bad in progression because they don't adapt quickly. What a lot of people probably don't realize is when you're working on a boss without a video your strat will probably change very frequently or on the fly. So even people that think they're hot shit and don't have to watch a video to not die on a boss, when your guild is following a video strategy your life will be easy.

NA raiding in a nut shell.

Deleted
    Honestly everytime some NA ape talks about EU welfare and "LUL if NA cared EZ WF" I'll just refer him to this post above.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-07-14 at 06:19 AM.

Compound the issue? It was either make new characters / use alts or not raid.
    Funnily enough that's the intended result of a ban.

Shocking I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Compound the issue? It was either make new characters / use alts or not raid. We don't have a player pool to pull from, everyone in the US is generally awful at real progression raiding. So many people that parse well are bad in progression because they don't adapt quickly. What a lot of people probably don't realize is when you're working on a boss without a video your strat will probably change very frequently or on the fly. So even people that think they're hot shit and don't have to watch a video to not die on a boss, when your guild is following a video strategy your life will be easy.

We didn't get our initial ban for streaming sales, we got it because someone at Blizzard decided to look at our raids. There's no info that a stream would have given Blizzard that they couldn't have gotten themselves, and they also wouldn't be able to see that these buyers were real money buyers from a stream. We got banned for piloting accounts, that's it. All of the associated buyers with their banned Limit counterparts that piloted them were also banned. These are even accounts that we had purposely give us a portion of the sale in gold to mask what we were doing. It's not like we're retarded, Blizzard just finally decided to crack down. And just FYI, they didn't ban using IP, they're looking at hardware it seems.

People will talk shit on Limit and at the same time not care about literally every other top guild doing the same stuff just because Blizzard has decided to ignore them.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Funnily enough that's the intended result of a ban.

Shocking I know.
    But don't you see, they *had* to raid, no one else can raid like they do. It's a modern tragedy, like Lysistrata or the Frogs
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

So you think we should have just immediately stopped playing the part of the game we enjoy and started preparing for Argus with brand new characters as we are now? I'm glad someone here has morals in a video game.

It even says in ban e-mails "you are free to continue playing on another game license"
    I'm glad you guys are banned and out. Don't cry so much tho

So you think we should have just immediately stopped playing the part of the game we enjoy and started preparing for Argus with brand new characters as we are now? I'm glad someone here has morals in a video game.

It even says in ban e-mails "you are free to continue playing on another game license"
    Holy shit, you really think you were wronged here, don't you?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

No I don't, we got banned for breaking the rules, how can I argue that? But you two are saying we should have just stopped raiding for the 6 month ban? Hahaaha I'm not even going to respond anymore to this.
    Yes. Yes you should have. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

I look forward to your next arrogant self-defense when you get banned in 7.3 for doing the same shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post

I look forward to your next arrogant self-defense when you get banned in 7.3 for doing the same shit.
    If you get kicked from a bar for being too drunk you're just gonna stagger into the one across the street

same shit

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post

Because Blizzard said they were free to keep playing, and their new characters will be far more prepared for Argus than their banned characters will be once the ban expires.

I also don't understand the attack on Limit here, there are an astonishing number of guilds selling real money carries for just about anything in the game that requires some kind of effort, and account sharing is rampant in top guilds. Getting banned for the former and also for the latter under any reasoning by Blizzard without them banning a huge percentage of the top 200 is a bit stupid. Even in Limit they only banned the people who were piloting even though everyone else was making money from the sales, so what's the line and why won't Blizzard define it? It's very much "we'll ban whenever and for whatever reason we feel like it" which isn't the same as having a clear line where anyone who crosses it gets banned. Inb4 "muh ToS" -- if nearly everyone breaks the ToS with regularity and punishment is not only sparse but very rare, that's not a line. It's at best a justification, and nobody is saying Blizzard isn't justified in this case, just that they're selectively enforcing rules.
    Last edited by BiggestNoob; 2017-07-13 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nankiller89 View Post
    Mark my words, KJ will die tonight.
    Well, I marked your words, but last night has come and gone and Kil'jaeden lives to see another morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Oftenwrongsoong View Post
    Well, I marked your words, but last night has come and gone and Kil'jaeden lives to see another morning.
    NA still has a shot!

... man, even I'm pissing on our guilds now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Because Blizzard said they were free to keep playing, and their new characters will be far more prepared for Argus than their banned characters will be once the ban expires.

I also don't understand the attack on Limit here, there are an astonishing number of guilds selling real money carries for just about anything in the game that requires some kind of effort, and account sharing is rampant in top guilds. Getting banned for the former and also for the latter under any reasoning by Blizzard without them banning a huge percentage of the top 200 is a bit stupid. Even in Limit they only banned the people who were piloting even though everyone else was making money from the sales, so what's the line and why won't Blizzard define it? It's very much "we'll ban whenever and for whatever reason we feel like it" which isn't the same as having a clear line where anyone who crosses it gets banned. Inb4 "muh ToS" -- if nearly everyone breaks the ToS with regularity and punishment is not only sparse but very rare, that's not a line.
    I'm not attacking Limit, I'm attacking some random dude on the Internet who's trying to play the martyr for being part of the stupidity.

Your GM already admitted that the new accounts were licenses under other guildies' names. With toons transfered from the main accounts to these new accounts. Basically, the definition of account sharing.

Yeah, other guilds account share, but pretending like the 2nd wave of bans was unexpected and/or not against ToS is pretty dumb.