Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    So the utterly crappy tuning on KJ cost Method and Exorsus more than a reset of progress time, making their speed in clearing Avatar (especially Method's) meaningless since now they have multiple people who got there after nerfs on Avatar with only a slight gear disadvantage. If they somehow lose KJ because they are absolutely tired to a guild that did not clear Avatar until much later and was offered equal ground by incompetence from Blizzard, their morale will be destroyed for the next tier; I mean I'd really question what I am doing if I was one of their players.
    Oh noes. Content is actually hard so guilds can't rush through mythic first week and actually needs to gear up first. The horror

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    Oh noes. Content is actually hard so guilds can't rush through mythic first week and actually needs to gear up first. The horror
    No you idiot, the boss was not working as intended with several mechanincs happening at the same time. Its not gear, it was not working correctly. Cool bandwagon you jumped in tho with the rest of the idiots who dont understand anything.

Let me repeat it for you: YOU CANT HAVE A BOSS WITH SEVERAL DEADLY MECHANICS HAPPENING AT ONCE. NO MATHER HOW MUCH GEAR YOU HAVE YOU WILL DIE TO IT. COOLDOWNS WONT EVEN SAVE YOU.

After so long nobody should be explaining to you the difference between difficulty and broken.

Both guilds said they will explain the problem with tunning once race is over, a more visual explanation might get into your head quicker.
    Last edited by Xeh.-; 2017-07-14 at 11:28 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    No you idiot, the boss was not working as intended with several mechanincs happening at the same time. Its not gear, it was not working correctly. Cool bandwagon you jumped in tho with the rest of the idiots who dont understand anything.

Let me repeat it for you: YOU CANT HAVE A BOSS WITH SEVERAL DEADLY MECHANICS HAPPENING AT ONCE. NO MATHER HOW MUCH GEAR YOU HAVE YOU WILL DIE TO IT. COOLDOWNS WONT EVEN SAVE YOU.

After so long nobody should be explaining to you the difference between difficulty and broken.
    dont agrue w him bro, hes prob ex vanilla player they are the best there ever was xd

Deleted
    No internal testing on this clearly. Gul'dan worked out internally with Blizz, but we've had Ra-den, we've had KJ. None of us know what the problems are but from reading this, having to racechange to goblin to beat it is quite awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    To be fair it should come as a surprise. They and top guilds have done it for years without bans. Why does Blizzard start now? Why with only Limit? Pretty hard to believe that part of the reason for these bans wasn't personal.
    Blizzard hates it when offenses are streamed, if you stream it, you literally dun goofed, and you can expect a 6 month ban shortly afterwards.

It is indeed unfair to get banned because you streamed it and those that didn't stream it, been getting away with it for years. I know in my country having preferential treatment when enforcing a TOS/EULA is in fact illegal by law, and many lawsuits in the past have put companies back in place regarding that and they had to undo all bans/sanctions up to the court ruling's date and were sanctioned quite heavily.

However, these were not gaming related, but related to social, messaging and dating platforms/websites.

Most people are atleast familiar with the basics of KJ normal/heroic. You know the armegeddon? Mythic had 2 big armegeddons + 10 small ones. Meaning you always had some people with 2 soak stacks. The armegeddon also went out together with an orb that works similar to the first boss in HoF. it spawns orbs in a spiral pattern, touching them = death. This forced people out of the soak which caused raid wide explosions. Either that, or they ate the orb and got nuked after = dead.

I believe that at some point even the massive knockback overlapped together with the armegeddon. So you soak and get knocked off, or you don't soak and the entire raid gets blown up. So yeah, it wasn't gear, it wasn't numbers, it was mechanically impossible. So most wipes occured before the boss was even down to 90%, can't really progress that way.

Blizzard took their sweet sweet time to fix this allowing a lot of other guilds to catch up and removing any advantage method and exorsus had over the other guilds.

Mostly curious how this went live to begin with, blizzard claims that they always kill the bosses internally in the designed gear level with no addons etc etc. so instances where avatar is extremly tight on dps occur because blizzard tests at a higher gear level themselves than what the mythic raiders have. However, no ammount of gear could save you from KJ, so I wonder how blizzard downed him internally.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    There is a difference between hard content and impossible content mate.

Watching Alpha reach phase 2 (80%) has been weirdly fun, legit wouldnt mind if this boss took an extra week or two

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by trm90 View Post
    Watching Alpha reach phase 2 (80%) has been weirdly fun, legit wouldnt mind if this boss took an extra week or two
    Don't worry it's gonna take them longer than two or three weeks for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fragnance View Post
    dont agrue w him bro, hes prob ex vanilla player they are the best there ever was xd
    They also think vanilla is mechanically harder. Cause 3 mechanics per boss is def harder. Sure not related to raids been 40man, attunements been annoying or grindfest before even joining raids.

Maybe he thinks the raid should be cleared with next expansions gear. Who knows.

Mmo champion has the most retarded posters ive ever seen.
    Last edited by Xeh.-; 2017-07-14 at 11:43 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drynix View Post
    Mostly curious how this went live to begin with, blizzard claims that they always kill the bosses internally in the designed gear level with no addons etc etc. so instances where avatar is extremly tight on dps occur because blizzard tests at a higher gear level themselves than what the mythic raiders have. However, no ammount of gear could save you from KJ, so I wonder how blizzard downed him internally.
    Blizzard just has superior play skills to Method and Excorsus :-)

Joking aside, it has been rather well established that especially the top-end bosses are never internally tested. Biggest problem seems to be that encounter designer don't know class design and don't talk to class designers. Things like the immunity cheese on Mistress should have never ever made it into the game if class designers who know the abilities of classes talk to encounter designers even only once.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post

Joking aside, it has been rather well established that especially the top-end bosses are never internally tested. Biggest problem seems to be that encounter designer don't know class design and don't talk to class designers. Things like the immunity cheese on Mistress should have never ever made it into the game if class designers who know the abilities of classes talk to encounter designers even only once.
    Ra'den was the prime example, nothing worked as intended on that boss.
    Last edited by mmoc925aeb179c; 2017-07-14 at 12:32 PM.

Deleted
    I remember Ion talking about Ra-Den debacle and how it's the reason game has not had secret boss since. I remember him talking something about ''exceptionally limited testing that led to...''.

I didn't know K'J is a secret boss.

- - - Updated - - -

This, I don't understand how this went past them. Anyone who knows WoW tanking 101 could have foreseen that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesmarcus View Post
    No internal testing on this clearly. Gul'dan worked out internally with Blizz, but we've had Ra-den, we've had KJ. None of us know what the problems are but from reading this, having to racechange to goblin to beat it is quite awesome.
    You dispell the debuff the moment you get knocked back.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    You can also blink, charge, disengage etc to redirect it. Also pretty sure clicking warlock gateway same time the knockback goes off works too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    Not at all what's being discussed. It's overlapping mechanics, not cluelessness how to handle some of them. Imagine armageddon meteors landing just a second after a singularity explosion. I'm not saying this happens, but it's this type of overlap that is being talked about and was making the fight impossible untill 4 days ago.

The Mistress debacle is one of the reasons I am still a bit salty about the human racial nerf. Being a Blood DK I already can break most things on command, but we lost lich form, which was a free break charms and the such and then they went ahead and nerfed the human racial, which allows for way less cheese! It makes sense they did it, but that doesn't mean I like it. :P Luckily we were still good enough to cheese mistress.

Deleted
    You are not exactly correct either defending Scrubbusters, or you're probably a raider there.

Copy pasted from Scrubbusters wowprogress page: NEVER raid before 19:30 and still compete amongst the best?

Now look at the time of kills of Maiden, Mistress and probably a few more kills. They're very good players but not honest in what they try to project to the wow community regarding time effort.

Deleted
    Alpha is currently streaming Kil Jaeden Mythic Progress.
    The first Phase lookin hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by lanlla View Post
    You are not exactly correct either defending Scrubbusters, or you're probably a raider there.

Copy pasted from Scrubbusters wowprogress page: NEVER raid before 19:30 and still compete amongst the best?

Now look at the time of kills of Maiden, Mistress and probably a few more kills. They're very good players but not honest in what they try to project to the wow community regarding time effort.
    Time zones. The only Tomb of Sargeras kill they have had outside their raiding times is their first desolate host kill, which was 38minutes after raid end.