Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I am not a fan of any team. I barely even follow most of these races (you can change my number of posts on such threads if you like to make assumptions so much). I just find it very atypical for Blizzard to change the tuning of a boss during the race to the extend they did for Sassz'ine and Avatar and to be so slow adapting to bugs on KJ.

As for making the race exciting, meh. I don't get it either way. And Blizzard honestly doesn't care for it. It's just that this looks like them actually fucking the race up.
    Well, I'm sure 4th July week had something to do with the slow fixes of KJ. Most of Americans are on holiday around that day, potentially the whole week. These things are kind of predicted every time they do a raid release around this time (which they actually do a lot ), but always ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by nidosarg View Post
    They are not in the Core, They are FAN CLUBBBBB

https://prnt.sc/fvomus

I think in our hearts, we're all in the Invective Fan Club.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    i'd expect the us average to be something obese
    This was a great line, and I'm from the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    959 probably.

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    No you idiot, the boss was not working as intended with several mechanincs happening at the same time. Its not gear, it was not working correctly. Cool bandwagon you jumped in tho with the rest of the idiots who dont understand anything.

Let me repeat it for you: YOU CANT HAVE A BOSS WITH SEVERAL DEADLY MECHANICS HAPPENING AT ONCE. NO MATHER HOW MUCH GEAR YOU HAVE YOU WILL DIE TO IT. COOLDOWNS WONT EVEN SAVE YOU.

After so long nobody should be explaining to you the difference between difficulty and broken.

Both guilds said they will explain the problem with tunning once race is over, a more visual explanation might get into your head quicker.
    Progression started 3 days ago according to Exorsus. Means they fixed what was truly broken long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    Progression started 3 days ago according to Exorsus. Means they fixed what was truly broken long time ago.
    Are you stupid? It means they fixed it 3 days ago.... thats why they could start progressing. You understand these ppl raid for several hours every day right? Its not like they fixed it 10 days ago and they decided to not raid for funz.

What? No seriously... I want to understand how your brain works.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    I can't believe i'm takin this bait, but....

That's not slutty. Revealing, yeah, but nothing out of line. As far as a "gamer girl..." if you didn't know she was dating Sco would you have any reason to believe she had anything to do with video games whatsoever? It's not like it's a pic of her holding a NES controller or something.

I thought people fawning over Nagura was cringy, but this managed to surpass it.
    Think what you want but imho if a girl wants to be considered as a personality, showing this much of your body (not talking about this particular photo anymore) and being so open about your sex life on the stream is too much unless she wants simply to attract people, males in this case mostly since we are speaking about games after all

Not sure why is Nagura your example, I can't stand her music choice even. Out of all female streamers I enjoyed most Ayo. Sadly she does not speak English on her stream

Speaking of the race. I wonder what Exorsus will do if KJ does not die this reset. I very much doubt in Russia you can just take 3 weeks off

Are you stupid? It means they fixed it 3 days ago.... thats why they could start progressing. You understand these ppl raid for several hours every day right? Its not like they fixed it 10 days ago and they decided to not raid for funz.

What? No seriously... I want to understand how your brain works.
    Yes it means it was fixed 3 days ago. Which means they have no excuses anymore. Sure they lost a few days, but so what? Most guilds are not even 8/9 yet. And fix happends the same time for everyone so it's not like the best guild is not gonna win anyway. See it as a one boss raid that started 3 days ago all you want. No one cares. It's not like it's something new that top guilds encounter bugs/broken encounters or overly tuned encounters that soon afterwards gets fixed. It happends all the time.
    Last edited by barackohmama; 2017-07-14 at 04:12 PM.

Yes it means it was fixed 3 days ago. Which means they have no excuses anymore. Sure they lost a few days, but so what? Most guilds are not even 8/9 yet. And fix happends the same time for everyone so it's not like the best guild is not gonna win anyway. See it as a one boss raid that started 3 days ago all you want. No one cares.
    I seriously dont understand you. You said they fixed it 3 days ago but it means they fixed it "long time ago" which makes no sense.

Now... if the mechanics that are not fixed happen a minute into the fight you cant get to far into progression to make a difference.

I am not saying the other guilds will win because of this, they will most likely not but if it does happen (which I hope it does cause the drama would be too much fun) the difference on avatar method got was foe nothing.

This race is not important, what does matter is the drama that comes out of it. Makes it hella fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    From Sco's twitter

Imagine telling your girlfriend "sorry babe you're gonna have to travel to LA by yourself because I still need to play video games"

This is an entire new level of pathetic.
    lmao... dumbest thing i've heard in a while, FailFish at its finest.

I seriously dont understand you. You said they fixed it 3 days ago but it means they fixed it "long time ago" which makes no sense.

Now... if the mechanics that are not fixed happen a minute into the fight you cant get to far into progression to make a difference.

I am not saying the other guilds wilm win because of this, they will most likely not but if it does happen (which I hope it does cause the drama would be too much fun) the difference on avatar method got was foe nothing.
    3 days is a long time for world first race. And yes Method lost some advantage. But does it matter? There's not a whole lot of competition left in top end raiding anyway. Might aswell make it more interesting by having the presumably hardest boss a race between 9 guilds instead a race between 2 guilds.

3 days is a long time for world first race. And yes Method lost some advantage. But does it matter? There's not a whole lot of competition left in top end raiding anyway. Might aswell make it more interesting by having the presumably hardest boss a race between 9 guilds instead a race between 2 guilds.
    The competition is with Exorsus and they lost their advantage on it. Doesnt mean they will lose the race but I hope they do for the drama.

When was the last time a US guild actually got a world first?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    Easy got a few this tier lol idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    be nice

/10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    First bosses don't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    Last time was probably in BRF when Midwinter got Maidens.

Quote Originally Posted by Dismembered View Post
    Is this even a real race? I mean Na has their reset tuesdays, EU wednesdays and Asia thursdays, for me it would be a race if the resets were on the same day, no?
    That doesn't matter as NA and Chinese both won't get world first.. It's a world first race between Method and Exorsus.. The chinese People also raid very Long(18 hours per day max. i think) but they won't get world first clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    First bosses don't matter.

Last time was probably in BRF when Midwinter got Maidens.
    Nice fucking logic mate

I am going to go ahead and burn this bridge. Sco's girlfriend looks like a fucking clown

Quote Originally Posted by gHouLwiNg View Post
    lmao... dumbest thing i've heard in a while, FailFish at its finest.
    couldn't find the original quote so quoted you instead,
    Imagine having a girlfriend! :P

Is there info how far a guild got? 90%~?