Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    First bosses don't matter.

Last time was probably in BRF when Midwinter got Maidens.
    Maiden wasn't final boss of a raid. The latest US win on a final raid boss was actually by Blood Legion, on Grand Empress Shek'zeer[25]

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    I am going to go ahead and burn this bridge. Sco's girlfriend looks like a fucking clown
    lol what? why

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    couldn't find the original quote so quoted you instead,
    Imagine having a girlfriend! :P

Is there info how far a guild got? 90%~?
    He lost me at "imagine having a girlfriend"

Alpha's best try was 79% ....according to twitch chat

Deleted
    The last time a US guild got a last boss WF, it sparked topics like this: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...g-guild-in-WoW despite Method winning MSV and ToES (the latter on a later date).

Can't imagine what this forum's reactions will be if US ever gets a WF like that one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Maiden wasn't final boss of a raid. The latest US win on a final raid boss was actually by Blood Legion, on Grand Empress Shek'zeer[25]
    Maidens is not the first boss in BRF though, it's the third from last boss. Even Method themselves post "world first" videos of Avatar. So even to them it apparently matters enough. Personally I'd say the three last bosses are the ones that matters since those are usually a step up in difficulty compared to the others.

Deleted
    @Lazel, tank dispel debuff looks good. However, as stated later (and before), with Armageddon the same time as knockbacks, both guilds will say created impossibilities in the fight that should never really have gone past testing.

That being said, not one of us knows any of the later phases. Can only imagine the horror. I hope for a giant yeti.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Are you surprised that a thread full of people who don't raid mythic yet feel qualified to discuss it are also talking about girls despite having no experience with them?
    Someone had to say it.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumfail
    The ensuing debate is so exciting and necessary that I can't stop punching myself in the dick
    Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    i'd expect the US average to be something obese
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Irdaq/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Easy got a few this tier lol idiot
    Thats quite and impressive achievement to get world firsts with a day advance on bosses that are easier than HC KJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Thats quite and impressive achievement to get world firsts with a day advance on bosses that are easier than HC KJ.
    if europeans really cared they would just raid on us server. there is still quite a bit of prestige in the first boss of the dungeon dying.

if europeans really cared they would just raid on us server. there is still quite a bit of prestige in the first boss of the dungeon dying.
    no /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Sisters easier than HC KJ.. ok

Sorry? I honestly don't pay attention to world first raiding. It was an honest question. No need being a dick about it. By world first I meant final boss of a tier, not rando bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    ... and Americans would still call that a World First for them, since it's on US servers. Nice try though!

Deleted
    Alpha just got to the P1->P2 intermission and it was hilarous, like pintball. Rupturing singularity everywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    Alpha just got to the P1->P2 intermission and it was hilarous, like pintball. Rupturing singularity everywhere.
    Looks fucking hilarious how they got bounced all over the place

Not having the grace period for the delay of the launch of a raid is retarded, easy just got the US firsts since EU killed it faster when including the delay.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    Not having the grace period for the delay of the launch of a raid is retarded, easy just got the US firsts since EU killed it faster when including the delay.
    I don't see your point. U.s. guilds still killed the boss faster. A proper analogy would be god creating electricity (us guilds killing the boss) and then primitive humans discovering it (Europeans)

I don't see your point. U.s. guilds still killed the boss faster. A proper analogy would be god creating electricity (us guilds killing the boss) an primitive humans discovering it (Europeans)
    Actually they didn't kill them faster they killed them earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    That's not right at all. Doing it first is much harder.

If it takes Method 500 wipes to do it world first, with Blizzard hotfixing the boss as they go, and building a strategy and addons/timers as they go, and ScrubBusters takes 150 wipes because they watch Method's video and the boss is already hotfixed, those are two completely different things.

The fact that ScrubBusters takes fewer pulls to kill bosses than Method does not mean they are better.
    SB had a handful of pulls on FA after the Method video came out. Do you seriously think that the video was the deciding factor in killing that boss, and that they couldn't possibly have come up with their own strategy in 300 wipes? Come on.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Man the trolling is so low quality, we need some fresh memes