Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    You just told me all the "evidence" you have I always take the police side on cases like this is this single thread.

You're wrong. Once again, there's clear cut cases of police brutality. This isn't one of them.
    Well I am not the one who made the blanket accusation to all the posters who argued against the police in this thread.

Yes this is not a clear cut case, but that goes both ways, it is not clear who was in the right. In my opinion, both sides bear some blame for this event. But the cops bear much more of it, because they unnecessarily escalated it.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post
    From you antics in this thread, the load of emotions you are showing and the absurd arguments you are using.

- - - Updated - - -

That is what you need to do, but given you shitposting in this thread, said concept is probably beyond you.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, the good old contempt of cop. What a surprise people dont react well when you point a gun and them and yell at them...
    We can all assume that your idea of "shitposting" is people disagreeing with you. Grow up kid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoweye View Post
    No, people dont react well... Normal people will be anxious, nervous, usually comply, have their shit searched and move on with their fucking day.
    If the police behaved with at least a bit of respect, this fight would likely have never happened, triggering the fight or flight impulse is not a good idea since different people react differently to threats of violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I mean you seem to insist on being a wall so... ok.
    Do you need people to reference their own loosely related qualifications for you to take them seriously?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sionus View Post
    We can all assume that your idea of "shitposting" is people disagreeing with you. Grow up kid.
    No actually my definition of shitposting is for example acting like a wall, like Crissi accurately described your behaviour. And kid? Yes you are the adult, everyone who disagrees with you is a kid, how pathetic, oh well there is always more space on the ignore list.

If the police behaved with at least a bit of respect, this fight would likely have never happened, triggering the fight or flight impulse is not a good idea since different people react differently to threats of violence.
    Oh, so what you're saying is that police arent entitled to respect, but everyday people are? Just trying to clarify your position on this matter, based on statements you have made already.
    Last edited by Shadoweye; 2017-07-14 at 05:12 PM.
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

No actually my definition of shitposting is for example acting like a wall, like Crissi accurately described your behaviour. And kid? Yes you are the adult, everyone who disagrees with you is a kid, how pathetic, oh well there is always more space on the ignore list.
    Because you behave like one, not because you disagree with me. I'm not even sure where you get the idea that I behave like "a wall." Is that how you describe someone that calls you out on your preposterous and clearly biased statements?
    Last edited by sionus; 2017-07-14 at 05:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you need people to reference their own loosely related qualifications for you to take them seriously?
    Given I'm not interested in looking like an obstinate fool, I generally will take people's statements here seriously unless proven otherwise (either through their self contradiction or my own research).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    You're not being honest now. They're chasing dangerous criminals, not bloody chiwawas
    Remember, cops should just gun down anyone who appears to look like a criminal. You wouldn't want them to be in danger, right?

Listen, if you want to act like a child, then you're going to be treated like one. Is positional asphyxiation a thing? Absolutely. Is it something that applies here? Nope.
    If there was any application of pressure being applied to her thorax, as to potentially affect the ability of her respiratory system to function properly, then it actually does apply.

But that's neither here nor there; that whole point an aside.

The main crux of the issue, is that just because one is able to exhalate enough air to allow for vocalization while under the circumstances mentioned, does not mean they can functionally breathe.

You can be asphyxiated with a knee to your back. Arguing to the contrary, is fucking dumb.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2017-07-14 at 05:17 PM. Reason: V
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoweye View Post
    Oh, so what you're saying is that police arent entitled to respect, but everyday people are?
    Where did I say that? The cops started the encounter by showing no respect to the girl, so it is not surprising they got none back.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Remember, cops should just gun down anyone who appears to look like a criminal. You wouldn't want them to be in danger, right?
    No, why would I sanction murder?

Given I'm not interested in looking like an obstinate fool, I generally will take people's statements here seriously unless proven otherwise (either through their self contradiction or my own research).
    To claim that because you had "vocal training" you're an expert on how this woman could or could not breathe, and could or could not be vocal, is foolish.

To claim that because you had "vocal training" you're an expert on how this woman could or could not breathe, and could or could not be vocal, is foolish.
    LMAO next you're not going to trust doctors to diagnose you.

Would need to know if that shirt is what she was wearing and if her backpack was white. Otherwise seems stupid. While I can understand some force to confront someone you think is armed, everything just seems excessive.

Granted we also just had a case where a sherrif dept falsified a report to protect a deputy's husband (proven already), so I'm very unlikely to take a cops word either
    The force occurred when she didn't obey commands. I was about to slap the shit out of this friend of mine last night when she was illegally parked outside of a club/bar and the police were called for another incident and told her it was illegally parked very politely and asked it to be moved to which she replied "fuck the police no" and they simply asked again. She caused a commotion and then when they ticketed her car another friend took her keys because she was also drunk and I was trying to get him to move it because had she gotten into the car it was obviously a DUI waiting to happen. She then began to rant that it was because she was black when it was CLEARLY because she was illegally parked. If she had been arrested she would have resisted I'm sure and had they punched her she would have had it coming. Entirely like this situation, it could have been avoided if she simply listened from the start.

Instead in this case the girl got violent and played the race card.

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    If there was any application of pressure being applied to her thorax, as to potentially affect the ability of her respiratory system to function properly, then it actually does apply.

But that's neither here nor there; that whole point an aside.

The main crux of the issue, is that just because one is able to exhalate enough air to allow for vocalization while under the circumstances mentioned, does not mean they can functionally breathe. You can be asphyxiated with a knee to your back. Arguing to the contrary, is fucking dumb.
    In the majority of cases where someone is saying, "I can't breathe," they absolutely can. I agree that it is possible to be able to exhale to speak and not be able to effectively breathe in; however, being able to yell repeatedly while you're being suffocated?

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post

The cops are totally in the wrong, however I can see how from behind she could have appeared as a male initially.
    No tits, short hair, distinct jaw line, visible adams apple, no make up, tank top

I'd say its a tranny at best but more likely just a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    LMAO next you're not going to trust doctors to diagnose you.
    What an incredibly flawed analogy. You'd compare 8+ years of medical education and training to someone who took some acting classes?

These officers, as usual, are in the wrong for numerous reasons. I'm glad after 10 years of being an LEO, I no longer have to be associated with these shit birds. The private sector is so much more peaceful, and my co-workers aren't fucking gun happy idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the contention he couldn't tell is not only disingenuous at best. Highly likely that it is such a stupid response it lends nothing but contempt and assumptions on the part of others.

Here is the Crux, what if he could tell the difference between the two, would it honestly fucking matter in light of the rest o his behavior?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis