Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Actually they didn't kill them faster they killed them earlier.
    That depends on how you define those words. A proper analogy would be a set of twins being born. They are both technically the same age however one is technically born before the other and gets that prestige

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    SB had a handful of pulls on FA after the Method video came out. Do you seriously think that the video was the deciding factor in killing that boss, and that they couldn't possibly have come up with their own strategy in 300 wipes? Come on.
    I think being already close when you get an extra reset of gear and a nerfed boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    I don't see your point. U.s. guilds still killed the boss faster. A proper analogy would be god creating electricity (us guilds killing the boss) and then primitive humans discovering it (Europeans)
    In real life any type of race either has all participants starting at the same time or they are starting in intervals with time adjustments. The mythic progression race works the same way to sane people.

You are most welcome to keep deluding yourself though since the US players appear to need every single advantage they can get.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    SB had a handful of pulls on FA after the Method video came out. Do you seriously think that the video was the deciding factor in killing that boss, and that they couldn't possibly have come up with their own strategy in 300 wipes? Come on.
    Not necessarily talking about Method's video, but the chinese were streaming Avatar before SB arrived to the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    In real life any type of race either has all participants starting at the same time or they are starting in intervals with time adjustments. The mythic progression race works the same way to sane people.

You are most welcome to keep deluding yourself though since the US players appear to need every single advantage they can get.
    We aren't talking about real life though

We aren't talking about real life though
    Indeed, but the spirit of competition is still there regardless if it's in real life or a video game.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    Indeed, but the spirit of competition is still there regardless if it's in real life or a video game.
    First you pretend to be sane and now you are talking about how things have spirits I rest my case

Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    Alpha just got to the P1->P2 intermission and it was hilarous, like pintball. Rupturing singularity everywhere.
    Do we have a twitch video of that anywhere? Would love to see it.

That depends on how you define those words. A proper analogy would be a set of twins being born. They are both technically the same age however one is technically born before the other and gets that prestige
    I know you just want to rub your weiner to the US having those WF for those easy bosses, but that not how real racing works. If Guild 1 goes in as soon as the raid unlocks and take 1 hour to kill the first boss, rhen Guild 2 goes in when their raid unlocks and take 15 minutes, then Guild 2 should have the prestige, since they killed it in less time from when they could enter the race.

There's a reason track runners that run 200m and greater start in a staggered formation in their lanes. It's so they run the same distance and are treated equally. In your world they all start at the same line, and the poor souls on the outside have to run and perform much harder just to cross the finish line before those on the inside lanes.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysth View Post
    I know you just want to rub your weiner to the US having those WF for those easy bosses, but that not how real racing works. If Guild 1 goes in as soon as the raid unlocks and take 1 hour to kill the first boss, rhen Guild 2 goes in when their raid unlocks and take 15 minutes, then Guild 2 should have the prestige, since they killed it in less time from when they could enter the race.

There's a reason track runners that run 200m and greater start in a staggered formation in their lanes. It's so they run the same distance and are treated equally. In your world they all start at the same line, and the poor souls on the outside have to run and perform much harder just to cross the finish line before those on the inside lanes.
    So basically what you're saying is that eu are the African Americans and Americans are the normal Americans and even with a handicap we can't win? That's horribly racist and I don't think that way

Infracted
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2017-07-14 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    It'd have been nice to have a linear difficulty curve for once (3x loot pinatas>sisters>desolate>>mistress>>maiden>>>>>>>avatar>>>>>>>>>>>>kj).
    Instead it's (3x loot pinatas>sisters>desolate>>maiden>>mistress>>>>>>>avatar>>>>>>>>>>>>kj)? Seems pretty good to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Serenity had at least one.
    And both players lasted what, a tier and a half? Not even?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    That's not right at all. Doing it first is much harder.

If it takes Method 500 wipes to do it world first, with Blizzard hotfixing the boss as they go, and building a strategy and addons/timers as they go, and ScrubBusters takes 150 wipes because they watch Method's video and the boss is already hotfixed, those are two completely different things.

The fact that ScrubBusters takes fewer pulls to kill bosses than Method does not mean they are better.
    I think Scrubbusters may very well have some better players than method eg. Having to give up your daytime job/college for 2weeks to push world first excludes a lot of good players who are not willing to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by woopytywoop View Post
    I think Scrubbusters may very well have some better players than method eg. Having to give up your daytime job/college for 2weeks to push world first excludes a lot of good players who are not willing to do that.
    nah

players who spend 16 hours a day playing compared to players who play 6. Guess who's better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woopytywoop View Post
    Because you think there is a whole lot more of people that can play 7/7day 19h30-24h for one month? SB is still a pretty hardcore guild.
    And no, Method has better player.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    nah

players who spend 16 hours a day playing compared to players who play 6. Guess who's better.
    How could you guess who's better based on that one factor?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    Because you think there is a whole lot more of people that can play 7/7day 19h30-24h for one month? SB is still a pretty hardcore guild.
    And no, Method has better player.
    They lack the Finnish gene tho that makes them truly unstoppable
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    SB actually raids daytime but kills bosses after 19:30 so the mmo-champion police don't find out.

Don't tell anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    How could you guess who's better based on that one factor?
    based on that one factor it's obvious. lol

Is the US so thirsty for WoW WF prestige that you start to make a big deal out of essentially loot piñata bosses?