Quote Originally Posted by jce4ever View Post
    I guess since i have max post per page it shows 144 for me :/
    I didn't know you could do that. :/

I'm better off with it this way though, I have a routine of reading a couple pages and then doing some work before I come back. If I had more posts on a page I'd have to rethink my routine and I don't come to work to think.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    Quick let's shitpost so we get to 305 faster
    Way ahead of you!
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Deleted
    wtf is that jumpy shit 0.o

- - - Updated - - -

table tennis in wow

10+ Year Old Account
    That ping pong phase lol

Alpha finally got to phase 2, with a rogue and anhked shammy
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

10+ Year Old Account
    Shitposts? in MY Progression Thread???

It's more likely than you think...
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Deleted
    Not gonna lie, the boss seems super funny to progress on. A shame its first version was badly tuned.
    Can't wait to see the crazy shit Blizzard has created in the later phases (second intermission anyone?)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    This is p.287.
    You can set it to be 40 posts per page, and with that its page 144

Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    Quick let's shitpost so we get to 305 faster
    https://youtu.be/ozmimKVtX-A?t=55
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

Could someone give me a time stamp when they get to 80%?

Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    every second try, they come to 80%. this boss reminds me of lk every ability is completly unforgiven.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/159039154?t=08h47m58s
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

Maybe this one
    https://clips.twitch.tv/LazyWrongHummingbirdKappaRoss
    https://clips.twitch.tv/ResoluteFastWeaselTheThing
    Last edited by Sorraxe; 2017-07-14 at 08:14 PM.
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

Deleted
    I love how these people are enjoying themselves

I don't even know what to think about that. This fight seems like a meme / troll from the developers, or just very poorly designed and hasn't been improved since it was on a white board and then implemented in < 20 minutes?

"Imagine if we just bounced players around constantly while half of the raid has an incredibly heavy DoT effect on them, then we require the other half of the raid get the DoT while requiring the half of the raid that already has the DoT take an enormous burst of damage, then we continue knocking them around the platform. I bet these raiders won't be able to deal with that!"

???? seems like a pretty hard job, just coming up with stupid shit constantly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    I don't even know what to think about that. This fight seems like a meme / troll from the developers, or just very poorly designed and hasn't been improved since it was on a white board and then implemented in < 20 minutes?

"Imagine if we just bounced players around constantly while half of the raid has an incredibly heavy DoT effect on them, then we require the other half of the raid get the DoT while requiring the half of the raid that already has the DoT take an enormous burst of damage, then we continue knocking them around the platform. I bet these raiders won't be able to deal with that!"

???? seems like a pretty hard job, just coming up with stupid shit constantly
    Any fight sound stupid when you describe it like this. When in truth it's just a series of mechanics you have to rotate through, like any other fight.

What if we had this boss where he applied marks to the raid that knocked everyone back, and made it so they took 10x from any other mark. Then we made it so that the tanks got pushed back at the same time, oh and then we can add a dance mechanic to it so they have to do it while dancing. Hmm... this isn't quite enough were going to add infernals that cannot be stacked or they wipe the raid so people must be spread out. Also these seeker orbs that charge people super fast and try to kill them. Seems good.
    Feel the hatred of 1̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ 10010 years.

Quote Originally Posted by CloudedInSanity View Post
    Any fight sound stupid when you describe it like this. When in truth it's just a series of mechanics you have to rotate through, like any other fight.

What if we had this boss where he applied marks to the raid that knocked everyone back, and made it so they took 10x from any other mark. Then we made it so that the tanks got pushed back at the same time, oh and then we can add a dance mechanic to it so they have to do it while dancing. Hmm... this isn't quite enough were going to add infernals that cannot be stacked or they wipe the raid so people must be spread out. Also these seeker orbs that charge people super fast and try to kill them. Seems good.
    1. The knockback was decreased by # of people soaking and you could control where you went, so it was clear how you deal with it and it wasn't a thing that prevented you from doing other mechanics. This was almost entirely personal responsibility and people could solo soak these.

2. The tank pushback was a non-issue if you swapped to targets, and didn't overlap if your raid didn't just ignore it.

3. The infernals came in and did an AoE so you were already spread, and their healing was a non-issue if people prioritized the one closest to them. It definitely wasn't a giant clusterfuck unless your raid was totally retarded.

4. The seeker orbs were incredibly slow and died in like 2 GCDs. If you got hit by these it's because the entire raid ignored them and they had like 10 seconds to speed up.

What's going on in this fight was nothing like Archimonde. You weren't being pingponged around the map so you can't do mechanics while needing to deal with heavy DoT effects and positioning for soaks (both a line and shit on the ground), requiring near constant movement. You had so much time to get in your groups for the knockback, you had so much time to dodge shit on the ground (and it didn't really overlap ever with things you couldn't deal with), you had so much room to drop orbs, you had so much time to kill stars, you had so much time to kill infernals. It actually seemed like they put some thought into the idea that you'd actually do the mechanics.

This just seems like they took an idea for the fight, threw it into the encounter, then ignored it until Method got to it and decided to start polishing it then, and even now it looks like a giant clusterfuck of terrible design.
    Last edited by BiggestNoob; 2017-07-14 at 09:06 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah can't imagine what was the first unnerfed version

Not naming names, theres one guy in method who didnt disable his "status" return whispers, seems like they're wiping on 39% doesn't say much more than that

that is hilarious. I hope KJ never gets nerfed

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    Not naming names, theres one guy in method who didnt disable his "status" return whispers, seems like they're wiping on 39% doesn't say much more than that
    casual :-)?